Updates ~ Court clerk information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
However, he has to do 85 percent of his sentence and the system in Florida only shocks us if its Casey related. Hes screwed, no and's if's or but's! jmo

I will not be shocked one bit if we eventually see that Casey is not the only person not subject to that pesky 85% rule. I won't like it but, it is what it is.

I will not be shocked one bit if we eventually see that Casey is not the only person not subject to that pesky 85% rule. I won't like it but, it is what it is.

JMO, I don't believe he'll do 85 percent. JMO

This is what is wrong with the legal system....at least part of it.... why even bother handing someone a sentence when they can get out with 85% time served. If they were forced to live up to what they did, and serve FULL TIME, it may make them think twice about commiting another crime, that would end them up back in jail/prision. JMO

I dont believe he will do 85 percent because when its revealed hes worse than Casey times 100 he will probably get out on the DP.

jmo

On one of the audios of Ronald's jailhouse visits he is spewing out every kind of racial comment he knows,and he most likely has squealed on every drug dealer he knows and with his charming personality there is a very big chance he will get on someone's last nerve while serving his time.:twocents:

JMO, I don't believe he'll do 85 percent. JMO

I believe it's the law.

Those sentenced to prison in Florida who committed their crimes on or after October 1, 1995 will serve a minimum of 85% of their sentences. This applies to all inmates, regardless of the type of crime they committed. On June 30, 2010, the vast majority (95.9%) of all inmates in prison had been sentenced under the 85% law. This percentage represents only those inmates who have every component of their sentence covered by the 85% law.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/timeserv/doing/

krkrjx, This is a reopened case of RC's for an appeal. Can you explain it to me real slow. Also, why would RC get out early? I'm behind. Last I knew it was 85% (good behavior) and he has a mandatory sentence. TIA. I see no other minimum for his sentencing either. 15 YEARS DOC SENTENCE ARE MINIMUM MANDATORY

Details:

UCN: 542010CF000145XXAXMX
File Date: 01/21/2010
Judge: CARLOS E MENDOZA
Case Status: REOPENED CASE
Defense Atty: SHOEMAKER, TERRY J
Case File Location: CIRCUIT JUDGE DIVISION 52

Defendant: CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias: No Alias Records

Date # Docket Description
01/21/2010 1 COMPLAINT - PCSO DET. T CAMPBELL (1/13/10)

01/21/2010 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

01/21/2010 1 TRAFFICKING IN HYDROCODONE MORE THAN 14 GRAMS LESS

01/21/2010 1 THAN 28 GRAMS

01/21/2010 2 WARRANT ISSUED - BOND SET AT $150,000.00

01/22/2010 3 ARREST REPORT - 1/20/2010

01/22/2010 3 BOOKING NUMBER: 10-00276

01/22/2010 3 BOND SET AT $150,000.00

04/20/2011 68 LETTER TO THE OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL

05/23/2011 69 MOTION FOR POST CONVICTION RELIEF

05/31/2011 70 ORDER FROM FIFTH DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL

06/14/2011 71 ORDER TO THE STATE

06/16/2011 72 MANDATE AND OPINION - AFFIRMED

08/01/2011 73 STATE'S RESPONSE TO DEFENDANT'S RULE 3.850 MOTION FOR

08/01/2011 73 POST CONVICTION RELIEF

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clerks_web_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

I do remember your post about "affirmed" here. Just wanted to bold it.

Does Post Conviction Relief mean that they are modifying his sentence or will he just be heading back into court to ask for it to be changed?

krkrjx, This is a reopened case of RC's for an appeal. Can you explain it to me real slow. Also, why would RC get out early? I'm behind. Last I knew it was 85% (good behavior) and he has a mandatory sentence. TIA. I see no other minimum for his sentencing either. 15 YEARS DOC SENTENCE ARE MINIMUM MANDATORY

Motion for Post Conviction Relief is usually filed in attempt to have a sentence modified. It is filed typically after all available appeals have failed. Ron filed this Motion as soon as he was apprised that his appeal had been denied. I expect this Motion will be denied also but, considering the Florida justice system as it appears to me, I now know better than to assume. My earlier comment about Ron getting out early had nothing to do with this Motion for Relief that he has filed. It has to do with him possibly being awarded double gain-time since his transfer to a facility that offers certain programs that award additional gain-time to participants. IOW, he could earn gain-time for participating in the programs in addition to the 15% gain-time inmates receive for good behavior. I believe Ron is subject to the 85% rule but it seems not all inmates are, so time will tell.

Motion for Post Conviction Relief is usually filed in attempt to have a sentence modified. It is filed typically after all available appeals have failed. Ron filed this Motion as soon as he was apprised that his appeal had been denied. I expect this Motion will be denied also but, considering the Florida justice system as it appears to me, I now know better than to assume. My earlier comment about Ron getting out early had nothing to do with this Motion for Relief that he has filed. It has to do with him possibly being awarded double gain-time since his transfer to a facility that offers certain programs that award additional gain-time to participants. IOW, he could earn gain-time for participating in the programs in addition to the 15% gain-time inmates receive for good behavior. I believe Ron is subject to the 85% rule but it seems not all inmates are, so time will tell.

Ron has a minimum mandatory, that does not change because hes in a program. jmo

Thanks for your post. Interesting information. I do agree time will tell. I don't think he will serve the 85%, JMO.

Well, he's not above the law. Unless he finds a loophole in his drug conviction, I don't see how he can get past the mandatory minimum. This case has nothing to do with Haleigh...and he pled guilty. It's MOO that Ron was lucky to get what he did, and he'll have no choice but to serve 85% of 15 years. Now if the laws change, that's a different story, but as of right now, he's in the same boat as all the other convicted drug traffickers. The only thing I can see maybe getting him out early, is if he has pertinent information on what happened to Haleigh and where she is... and then told LE in exchange for a new deal. But that's how I see all 3 of these people. Haleigh information is their only bargaining power. In the mandatory minimums, I remember a provision being set aside for helping solve an important case. But, if Ron has the kind of information that can solve this case, I would think he'd be legally required to cough it up, as part of the proffer agreement he already made. JMO.

Well, he's not above the law. Unless he finds a loophole in his drug conviction, I don't see how he can get past the mandatory minimum. This case has nothing to do with Haleigh...and he pled guilty. It's MOO that Ron was lucky to get what he did, and he'll have no choice but to serve 85% of 15 years. Now if the laws change, that's a different story, but as right now, he's in the same boat as all the other convicted drug traffickers. The only thing I can see maybe getting him out early, is if he has pertinent information on what happened to Haleigh and where she is... and then told LE in exchange for a new deal. But that's how I see all 3 of these people. Haleigh information is their only bargaining power. In the mandatory minimums, I remember a provision being set aside for helping solve an important case. But, if Ron has the kind of information that can solve this case, I would think he'd be legally required to cough it up, as part of the proffer agreement he already made. JMO.

And he has a "sweet deal" to answer truthfully when it comes to anything Haleigh related, which SHOULD throw up some red flags but if he refuses, he then will get about 55 more years so the State has him no matter what. jmo

What is the point of having sentenced someone as MM when they serve only 85% (sounds like a contridiction to me) JMO

Here is RC's current release date. Follow it at FDOC site linked below. I'll pay attention to his release date and hope others will too. Do the math. He's gained a couple of months so far from what I remember his release date was originally. Nothing privileged so far @ 85% to me. I'll use a calculator tomorrow lol...

Current Release Date: 10/09/2024

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=2&From=list&SessionID=912024080

So basically with 85 percent he gets out in 2022 with 85 percent of 15 being 12.75. Thats a hard pill to swallow, pun intended. Haleigh if she lived would have almost been 20 by the time he got out. jmo

Rec'd this email about Snodgrass via vinelink.

The inmate for whom you registered, DANIEL SNODGRASS with offender number 46970, has been moved to an Unsupervised Custody status. As a result, this offender is no longer in custody, but is still under the supervision and control of the Florida Department of Corrections.

Rec'd this email about Snodgrass via vinelink.

The inmate for whom you registered, DANIEL SNODGRASS with offender number 46970, has been moved to an Unsupervised Custody status. As a result, this offender is no longer in custody, but is still under the supervision and control of the Florida Department of Corrections.

yes and I see he somehow managed to get another postponement - unreal!

I just saw that Misty is in "Closed" custody, and Hope, Ron and Tommy are in "Medium" Custody.

Before I start assuming that I know what this means, could someone let me know what "closed" custody means?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake
Back