USVI - Lucy Schuhmann, 48, tourist from KY, St. John, US Virgin Islands, 19 Sep 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found information supporting that Lucy earned a Master's in Public Health in May 2018, and that she was a second-year medical student in the spring of 2016. Going to medical school in one's 40s isn't super common, and med school is a huge investment no matter your age. If she took her boards and did poorly, it's possible she was overwhelmed by that and second-guessing her life choices.

The FB missing page has a ton of comments, some of which suggest foul play, however.
You raise a good point about her being overwhelmed and unsure of her choices. Wondering as well how she paid for med school and if she had debt due to this. Just another reason she could have been depressed over not succeeding on her boards. IMO

I know what happened to Lucy. Spoke to police and fbi don’t know what else to do. nobody believes me.
september there are no moored boats in the bay and few tourists. leaves late day lone hikers vulnerable. i believe the murderer knows or family of a local to know this.
i was there. the search they claim was so big was nothing. her family never came. no group searches nothing but news. can you guys help???? what do you need to know?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry
Back