Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, this right here is a "tell". You know that little bit of sickening truth projected on someone else. I call motive.

View attachment 186721

It stood out to me as odd, too. Showing that something in his psyche is more than a little off. (As if we didn't know that already, but this was a weird thing for him to focus on.)

I've known people like this, who blame their unhappiness on everyone else and resent them for having what they don't have. There's no reasoning with them because they don't want to even try to believe anything different. They're convinced that the world both owes them and has wronged them.

Thanks for replying. It sounds like the searchers have been so thorough. I hope and pray they find this baby soon. :(

MOO he dug her into a river bank, maybe into the bank under a walk way as they have through town.. would get your hands
"Mulchy" get you pants wet up to the water line. Why can't the dogs locate?

This is awful I'm relatively new to websleuths so have read lots of old threads were I knew the outcome so wasn't so surprised but this is the first child case I've followed (though not participated) in real time.

I'm so sad for this little girl and those who loved her.

Very much reminds me of the Alesha Mcphail case in the UK except her murderer was not family but the violence and shock is very similar.

These child cases just seem too frequent lately heart breaking.

I can think of only two scenarios - he removed the bloody clothing and carried her (in a sheet?) naked to scare her into submission or she was already dead and he was scattering evidence as you suggest. He does not strike me as someone who thought they would find the skirt or the knife IMO and the beer can means he took one from the house perhaps and finished it after he dropped her off because I can't see how you can drink a beer holding someone? JMO

I think he grabbed some supplies from his sister's house like a knife and a beer and he carried Lizzy out of the house, maybe her head on his shoulder because she had been sleeping and they walked out of the house both alive. Maybe he was even singing to her, from FB he likes to sing.

Then he took her somewhere where he attacked her and it feels like a residential area with a shed or a garage where he had access to things like piping, baseball bat, perhaps a shovel, faucet or hose etc.

Then it sounds like it got grotesquely violent to me. He had a knife (broken), pvc piping, and a charge of sodomy among other things.

I think clothes were an afterthought. After the initial attack and placement of the body be it burial or the like, he picked whatever pieces were left such as the skirt and buried them.

MOO

I can not imagine my own blood doing this to my own. I can barely handle reading the case details.

A few observations from that arrest affidavit:

That Rapid DNA technology is amazing. It allowed them to forensically link Alex to his victim, and led to extremely fast murder charges.

What’s up with all these murder suspects using “the blackout defense?” It’s such a transparent cop-out.

I thought this guy was sloppy; I gave him way too much credit in that regard.

He makes OJ Simpson look like a criminal mastermind.
How I wish in their “ blackouts “ they would do other things like walk into a police station and confess their crimes. Seems like the blackouts only involve harming others and cya’s.

It's noted in the report AW stated his sister and her boyfriend were getting "horny" and went into their room. He also stated he didn't want to hear anything.

IMO, this is a telling piece for him to recall, it mattered to him and he told the police about it.

I do think this was sexually motivated after reading the report. I didn't think so initially. The way they believed she was murdered seems like he was in a rage (she's 5) - was it because if what he did to her?

There are no words....

The part where he says his sister and her bf were getting “horny” i think is more of a projection that he was high, drunk and horny and the sicko focused in on poor Lizzy. I cant even think of what she went through, especially with the evidence they released :(

Of course this was sexual, imo. What other reason would he have to snatch his niece & a knife? Only because he needed to do things he could not do in the house, of course.
He’s a rage filled monster, I’m so grateful they levied charges so he’s not coming out for a long long time, if ever.
He can enjoy lonely moonlit walks around his cell from here on out. Moo
Moo

What reports?

They can't possibly know for sure, either way. They have not found her.

LE feels and knows a lot more than what they will put in a warrant or presser.

I thought they said yesterday (presser?) that there was no evidence of a SA, which is different than saying there wasn't one. I could be misremembering . . .

What reports?

They can't possibly know for sure, either way. They have not found her.

LE feels and knows a lot more than what they will put in a warrant or presser.

It was discussed on here last night. A reporter asked the question about it being investigated as a sex crime. The response was no.

People have theories about it being because the body hasn't been found. I think if they didn't know or hadn't confirmed, they should have answered it as such. No sounds like, well, no.

I agree. I think he had a long time to hide her.

I also wonder if mom and significant other have the timeline correct. (I am NOT suggesting they would have it wrong on purpose, at all!!)
I would think LE has the Facebook Messenger messages where she invited him over? They interviewed both of the adults at home during this - so I think they have the start of the timeline backed up at this point - IMO

I wonder about item # 29 in the PC doc, a man found a PBR can in his garbage can and moved it to recycling.
This leads me to believe the garbage was out for pick up. It sounds as if they are searching a landfill.
I am currently thinking she was in a neighboring can, that was picked up later that morning - but it would really depend on when the garbage is picked up, and when the recycling was, since LE was able to take possession of the discarded can right away.

LE had told locals to look around their yards for anything that did not belong, so if an alert citizen looked in his bins that were kept outside, he may have just noticed this even if it was not trash pickup day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932