Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, this right here is a "tell". You know that little bit of sickening truth projected on someone else. I call motive.

View attachment 186721
I agree that SA was the motive. Sick SOB!

To me, this right here is a "tell". You know that little bit of sickening truth projected on someone else. I call motive.

View attachment 186721

I think he grabbed the knife & Lizzy & fled right then.
He had much more time outside with her.
Sounds like he grabbed her & ran out, afraid to shut the door, for fear of making noise, as we discussed yesterday.
With Lizzys bed next to mom’s door, he had to act swiftly, imo. A ‘grab & go’.
Hate him.

I think he grabbed the knife & Lizzy & fled right then.
He had much more time outside with her.
Sounds like he grabbed her & ran out, afraid to shut the door, for fear of making noise, as we discussed yesterday.
With Lizzys bed next to mom’s door, he had to act swiftly, imo. A ‘grab & go’.
Hate him.
Yeah. He may have been concerned about waking someone up, or he was simply so focused on the task at hand, that he forgot.

At this point, why even hide the body? There have been enough no-body convictions that unless you're meticulous about evidence, you're pretty much going to jail. And this guy clearly was the opposite of meticulous. I just hope that when they do find her remains, they get more answers.

Hiding the body, and depriving family of that comfort and closure is another act of his unspeakable evil. As monstrous as this guy is now, I have to wonder if there had been hints, or were they blindsided? I would bet that his sister tried to help him through the years.

Absolute sorrow. Praying for comfort for little Lizzy’s family.

Have the family confirmed that she was wearing the skirt last time they saw her? It’s an odd item for her to be wearing in bed, unless they came back late from somewhere, she fell asleep in the car and they carried her straight to bed.

MOO.
para 7 of the probable cause - mom saw her on the bed wearing it at midnight when she went to bed. I think he took her shortly after this. IMO

Hiding the body, and depriving family of that comfort and closure is another act of his unspeakable evil. As monstrous as this guy is now, I have to wonder if there had been hints, or were they blindsided? I would bet that his sister tried to help him through the years.

Absolute sorrow. Praying for comfort for little Lizzy’s family.
I think his entire criminal history was a “hint.”

His family probably never imagined he was capable of something like this, let alone capable of doing something like this to his own niece.

para 7 of the probable cause - mom saw her on the bed wearing it at midnight when she went to bed. I think he took her shortly after this. IMO

I agree. I think he had a long time to hide her.

I also wonder if mom and significant other have the timeline correct. (I am NOT suggesting they would have it wrong on purpose, at all!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc