Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished reading the probable cause document, kind of wishing I hadn’t.

One of many things that stuck out to me was that the initial 911 call came in at 10:02 but LE didn’t arrive until 11:30? Seems like a very long time to me especially considering it’s a missing child, but I’m not an expert. Does this seem odd to anyone else?

I think maybe the detectives didn't get there until 11:30, but regular patrol officers did? moo

L
I can't find the scanner thread. They are blocking off 500 w and 100 s, they have put up blockers so no one can see and made all neighbors move their cars off the street. I think this is it guys.
. I hope they find that poor girl . All I can say is I hope karma has something instore for aw

Found the news article discussing it.

"We have strong evidence connecting Alex to Lizzy's disappearance," Logan City Police Chief Gary Jensen said in a news conference Tuesday morning.

Jensen didn't specify the nature of the evidence, but said it was "DNA-positive materials."

Police do not have evidence of any sex crimes, according to Jensen.

Uncle of missing Elizabeth Shelley charged with aggravated murder, kidnapping

I think it's important to understand that although we see him as hiding Lizzy's body, he's hiding evidence of what he's done to her. He' tried to hide all the evidence albeit he was pretty sloppy about it. Lizzy will be found. She's close.

Bottom line, he doesn't want people to know what he did to her.

MOO

I don't know how long a dead body bleeds - anyone? we don't know if it was a tiny drop, a smear, etc - if she was slammed against it or anything but we know they took it as evidence so it mans something - we don't know who's blood it was IIRC?
Also what family would wait half an hour if they saw evidence that a crime had happened to their child, why would they be looking for them? And that time period where uncle mentioned that the sister and her husband were "horney" I wonder if that time coincides with his urges? Moo

When I listen to the emotions in his voice at the press conference, it reminds me how law enforcement are also deeply affected by these cases.

I have such gratitude and empathy with the law enforcement attached to these excruciating cases involving children. Their deep compassion and caring shows.

I think it's important to understand that although we see him as hiding Lizzy's body, he's hiding evidence of what he's done to her. He' tried to hide all the evidence albeit he was pretty sloppy about it. Lizzy will be found. She's close.

MOO
Exactly. So many cases we follow killer is sloppy with murder evidence. Yet god forbid anyone know they raped a child.

MOO
I agree, sloppy. Not really methodical at all. More like desperate.

MOO
BBM:

And nobody wants to know what he did to her.

Sadly, though, I think we're all about to find out.

Brace...Brace...Brace.

JMO.

Last edited:
That's only if he didn't graduate with a high school diploma, though. I'm not sure if he graduated or not. I guess if he didn't get a diploma he could still be eligible but I don't think he really cares one way or another about furthering his education. Imo

He got a GED, per FB. I think he was court ordered to attend, iirc he was 19 when he started classes.

Mike Anderson‏ @mikeandersonKSL
Law enforcement, setting up at what were being told is a new crime scene, potentially tied to missing 5 year-old Elizabeth Shelley.

D7wkCNCVUAAqa_v.jpg

12:42 PM - 29 May 2019 pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members