Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

Oh, he had potential, all right.

We're all seeing now how he self-actualized that potential.

With PVC pipe, a knife, and a 5-year old little girl.

JMO.
Yes, I guess they never considered that kind of potential. At least not seriously enough.
Apparently he was getting some type of treatment. If he was seeing a therapist I wonder what those sessions were like, or if the therapist noticed anything that would indicate future violence. Imo

I think Alex & many other young men would reap benefit from 3-5 year prison sentences rather than probation for lesser offenses. 3-5 with mandatory program participation such as substance abuse & anger management. Scare these guys straight when they steal cars, beat their SO, lead LE on high speed chases, etc. don’t slap their hands & send them back on the streets. 3-5 years in state prison might be enough to show a few of them they need to change. 3-5 is not that long, they can get a job skill & learn discipline & respect, two things many lack, imo.
Recidivism rates will not improve if there’s nothing to deter these guys. They go from one crime to the next.

AMEN!!!!!!

Yes this is the one. The link in the first threads brings up this profile. IMO I doubt LE changed his name and photos, wouldn’t they want to preserve the profile as it was to search for evidence?

His attorney probably got info from Alex & removed it or maybe a family member did, as they have their own accounts. Comments were getting quite raunchy. Moo
LE has no reason to remove it, imo.

Start at page 1, a lot of links outline his criminal past, failure to comply with probation & comments from LE regarding his past.
Child *advertiser censored*, pedophilia, crimes against children? I don't have time to go back and look, but unless any of those were included I think it's just disgusting to put any type of blame on the family or the mother.

His attorney probably got info from Alex & removed it or maybe a family member did, as they have their own accounts. Comments were getting quite raunchy. Moo
LE has no reason to remove it, imo.
LE would have combed thru it and once he was arrested if there was anything that can be potential evidence they would take it down. How did he and Sister communicate that eve? Text, call or maybe FB?

LE would have combed thru it and once he was arrested if there was anything that can be potential evidence they would take it down. How did he and Sister communicate that eve? Text, call or maybe FB?

I think thru messenger on phone, maybe in arrest dox? Moo
LE sure left it up if they wanted to preserve it, I think they would have taken it immediately after his arrest. Jmo

^^^ Thanks for linking this, AIP.

I'm somewhat surprised AW's 'friend' list hasn't started to shrink.
Jeeze .. who wants to be associated with him now ?

Eta : His friends list is now hidden.
Unsettling profile photo given where she was found . Looks like a section of the fence in the alley adjacent to her body.

They need to update his ‘life events’ category.

I think it’s fair to say from what we’ve seen and read that this family was disfunctional at best...

Grandpa tells us he was abandoned by mother at 5, in and out of foster homes, picked up and dropped by his own mother as and when it suited.

It teaches us that we are, in part, a product of our upbringing and if people raised their children with love, respect, care and compassion and also disciplined them adequately when needed I truly believe crimes like this would be so less heard of.

Please don’t think I’m condoning AW and his actions, they’re evil and disgusting, but I do believe his own parents share a part in the “blame” of what made him become the monster he turned out to be. I think there had to be many missed opportunities to get this person the help or incarceration he desperately needed before it came to this.

We can’t say without more info if JW failed to protect her daughter, we don’t know the ins and outs, at the moment I feel nothing but sorrow for what she must be going through.

Jessica Whipple is definitely not to blame. Nor are all boyfriends, stepfathers, brothers, male babysitters or male teachers pedophiles. Or homocidal child killers.
I don't think anyone here is blaming the mother.
Stating that people should use more caution is to be commended.
There's so much that we don't know.
Some people really don't trust even their nearest and dearest relatives.
While others try to see the good in people no matter what they do --which might be a credit to them , and not to the evildoer.

She can state her opinion.
Ita.

Opinions are allowed as long as they're respectfully stated , and are sometimes added to with a 'caveat'.

Yes, I guess they never considered that kind of potential. At least not seriously enough.
Apparently he was getting some type of treatment. If he was seeing a therapist I wonder what those sessions were like, or if the therapist noticed anything that would indicate future violence. Imo
Often if they are court ordered the individual doesn’t truly go to the sessions seeking help. Just checking the box. Some places the individual has to pay for the court ordered treatment. Which I believe does increase the chances of the individual actually being forthcoming in the sessions. But just by a little.
It’s interesting how some make a fuss about no one helping them- but when it is offered or even mandated, they don’t want it.
They want help on their terms.
( walking towards my soap box again ).

Are we sure it's not a fake account? it happens a lot. I gave up FB years ago so kinda out of that loop.

Saturday, right after this became news, he appeared to have two valid profiles. One looked like it had been abandoned about three years ago. There was a newer profile that had a mix of upbeat and somewhat disturbing posts on it. Today, one does not come up when I click through, and the other appears to have been hijacked.

It is the same two links when you pull him up in search but the name on the actual page of the visible profile has been changed.

I felt the same as another member about the creepy new cover photo — that’s one thing that makes me think it was hijacked. Someone probably knows his password.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members