GUILTY UT - Alexander, 10, & Benjie Vidinhar, 4, murdered, West Point, May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Davis County Sheriff's Office website
http://daviscountyso.wordpress.com/...t-brother-found-safe-after-missing-for-hours/

They just posted this press release

4-YEAR-OLD AND 10-YEAR-OLD BOTH FOUND DEAD IN WEST POINT; 15-YEAR-OLD BROTHER LOCATED
Davis County—May 22, 2013

On May 22, 2013 at 1936 hours, the Davis County Sheriff’s Office
received a 911 call from a woman who returned home to find her 4-year-old
son deceased. When she reported the death to dispatch, she reported that
her 10 and 15 year olds were both missing.

Deputies arrived to find a 4-year-old male who was found with
traumatic injuries, consistent with a non-accidental death. As our officers
searched the remainder of the home, they located a deceased 10-year-old
male who had also traumatic injuries. Another child, a 15-year-old male, was
missing from the home.

At approximately 11:35 pm, Layton PD located Aza in the Layton area.
Aza was taken to the hospital to be evaluated for minor injuries he had
sustained. Aza is considered a person of interest at this time. The children’s
father has been out of town on TDY, active duty with the military. He has
been notified of the incident.

Detectives have been on scene throughout the night with this still,
active investigation

Aza was found at a restaurant close to his home. When he disappeared in 2011, he was found at a Wendy's. I wonder what was going on with him? I am sincerely glad he was found so quickly!

However, I feel SO bad for his family! :shock:

I can't even imagine what his mother and father are feeling right now. :cry: Prayers for everyone affected by this!

Just an observation...

it looks like this young man has a scab on one of his elbows in the picture provided on the Sheriffs' Facebook...

Just something to remember in case we need it later...

JMO

And a long scrape on the other arm.

However, it appears from dad's FB page that they are a pretty active family, running, hiking, etc., so they could have occurred during one of those activities.

The scab though looks in an odd place for falling.

JMOO

Looking at his father's public fb page, looks like a normal military family. It's mostly for photos of his marathon running, but some pics of the boys and mother. This is so sad, I just can't believe it's happened again.

Just an observation, but it seems odd, IMO, that there are only a couple of pics of the girls and the 10yo appears to have gone on a couple of hikes with him alone. Could there be jealousy?

Davis County SO ‏@DavisCountySO 34m
Official press conference today at 11 am for the media, 120 S. 1660 W. in West Point, near the command post.

presser on KSL, statement only, taking no questions

15 y o taken into custody, sole suspect. victims = penetrating knife wounds

I think this is going to be a stabbing.
Just like Leila. Again. :tears:

In Leila's case people were surprised there wasn't a stronger defense of her brother.
In this case, we have people defending him all over the place.

There are a few comments here:

http://fox13now.com/2013/05/22/west-point-child-dead-under-suspicious-circumstances/

Also noteworthy... they did NOT transport either child to the hospital.
They left them both in the house overnight (12 hours.)
I imagine these boys were more seriously injured or had been dead a while. (Mom was gone for 3 hours.)

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=25295004&n...ounger-brothers&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-1

An employee from the Utah State Medical Examiner's Office wheeled the covered body of one of the victims out to a waiting truck about 8:20 a.m. Ten minutes later, the second body was removed from the house.

Carly Figueroa ‏@carlyfigueroa 1m Fox13
15-y/o in custody is the only suspect in the West Point double homicide. @DavisCountySO says his 2 younger brothers suffered stab wounds.

Heidi Hatch ‏@tvheidihatch 9m KUTV
#Davis County Sheriff's: 4 & 10 yr old West Point boys dead. 15 yr brother held in juvenile detention for allegedly murdering siblings.

I have a bad feeling this is going to be horrendously gruesome.

This 4 year old had to be so badly injured he was obviously dead to his own mother.

They both had to be so obviously beyond saving that they weren't even transported to the hospital.

I also wonder where the 10 year old was... closet? Crawlspace? Shed?

Somewhere Mom didn't see him. 12 hours to process the crime scene. Horrendous.

Is this a copycat killing? So many older siblings killing younger siblings. I think the world has gone crazy while we were all looking the other way.

Is this a copycat killing? So many older siblings killing younger siblings. I think the world has gone crazy while we were all looking the other way.

My first thought when I heard this, then with it being knives, very possibly so.

It is important for parents to make wise decisions about when kids are emotionally capable of watching younger siblings. As we are seeing, age is just a number. Just as there are adults who should not be parents, there are kids who should not be babysitters. There are signs that was the case with this young man.

I read that the 4 & 10 yr old were adopted but the 15 yo is the biological child of the parents. Idk when the adoption took place.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/teen-arrested-death-his-2-brothers-utah

His parents had six children, four of whom were adopted, said family friend and neighbor Lindsey Caballero, adding the parents were sweet, kind and loving.

The 15-year-old was the oldest and a biological son of the couple. The victims were both adopted, Caballero said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back