Deceased/Not Found UT - Danny Gallegos, 35, Braden Emerson, 23, Levi Collins, 34, Salt Lake, 1 Nov 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe from reading the ATV belonged to Danny Gallegos, and I also read his fiance was put in back into prison 2 days after the car was found because they say the half way house she was staying in through the government wasn't safe. I don't know what that is suppose to mean, but something is going on because of her and Danny I believe and the other two were just in the way.

Very interesting comments from different people at the Fox News Facebook page.

Plenty of family input as well.

Scroll down about halfway on the page to the missing person flyer.

According to this, they have now identified the blood of two of the three men inside the vehicle. Their family member commented on it.

https://www.facebook.com/fox13newsutah

I read that it was Braden's and Levi's on sm but you know how that goes..also seeing lots of comments about the mexican cartel.. At first i just laughed it off but it's all over the place on sm so it makes one wonder.

I read that it was Braden's and Levi's on sm but you know how that goes..also seeing lots of comments about the mexican cartel.. At first i just laughed it off but it's all over the place on sm so it makes one wonder.

Yeah..........it seems like the mexican drug cartels get blamed for just about every violent murder that happens, on both sides of the border. Remember the McStay family ? Turns out that was a white guy with a really bad greed issue.

I think this is probably drug related......but it is more like the homegrown variety.

I've had a few nagging questions wandering around in my head since I read the latest news reports. These three guys borrow an SUV to take their ATV and trailer out for the day, but they take the ATV and trailer to a mechanics shop and drop it off instead. I saw news footage of the SUV, it had really dark tinting on the windows, almost impossible to see inside of. Did they borrow the SUV in an attempt to drive around town without being recognized ?

Anybody that purchases an ATV and a trailer, normally has a way to haul it around themselves. Why borrow someone else's vehicle ?
Why tell everybody you are going out to ride quads for the day, but instead, you dump the quad and go tooling around town in a unrecognizable vehicle ?

Were all three of these guys in on this plan, or were a couple of them just along for the ride ?

Last but not least, why didn't they go ahead and put a bullet in the dog as well, was it because they were familiar with him and didn't want to hurt him ?
Was the dog friendly with the shooter(s) ?

Google cache

I can help you with that SuziQ! I also had that channel on last night & remember it being said.

The comment about the bullet holes is around the 1:10 min mark.
http://fox13now.com/2014/11/04/poli...sterious-crime-scene-found-near-redwood-road/

Thank you for the link.

Let's see here..................

What we know:
We have 3 friends that borrow an SUV and a trailer, with an ATV on it, from a friend.

The SUV is found with a bullet hole(s) and lots of blood on the seats. The ATV and trailer are nowhere to be found.

The owner of the SUV was not there, doesn't know anything about it, and has been cleared by the cops.

The three guys that are missing all have felony records for either drugs or burglary.

What we don't know: If they were planning to meet someone out on the trails to go ride with.

What better place to do a drug deal than out in the boonies with no prying eyes and no way anybody could sneak up on you.

Sounds like, and looks like, an ambush.......I doubt they were strangers to each other.

They meet up with somebody to make a deal, they get capped, robbed, and ambushed while they are sitting in the SUV grouped together.

The perps disconnect the trailer and re-hook it to their vehicle. The bodies are dumped out on the ground, and maybe buried, maybe not.

The SUV is driven to some pre-arranged location, or a random location and left while the driver hops back in with the other bad guy. Off they go with their new toy and their new toy hauler.

I'd say they need to get out there and do some tracking for both tire tracks and human scent. The SUV may have been parked on pavement to act as a diversion and to eliminate tire tracks to the scene of the crime.

Of course, one of the three could have double crossed the other two, with the help of a friend and a vehicle.

Sounds like something right out of "The Sons of Anarchy" play book.

Sure looks like something went down; at least 2 are deceased. I went to the Bring Levi, Danny and Braden Home & asked if LE or someone put Kiko's dog on a leash to see if the dog could find them. Doesn't look like it was done, nor have they brought SAR dogs in. I also asked if cell phones were tracked. Apparently LE are working on it.

There are 2 FB pages, the 1st one is run by family. I'm not sure who runs the 2nd one - Find Danny Kiko Gallegos, Braden Parker Emerson and Levi Joseph Collins

Very interesting comments from different people at the Fox News Facebook page.

Plenty of family input as well.

Scroll down about halfway on the page to the missing person flyer.

According to this, they have now identified the blood of two of the three men inside the vehicle. Their family member commented on it.

https://www.facebook.com/fox13newsutah

To grab the link click the date.

Levi's brother Jonathan M commented -
Fox 13 News FB November 13 at 11:52pm ·
Click the link for the latest update in the strange case.

Fox 13 News Yesterday at 12:06am ·

“In my heart of hearts, I’m hoping he’s still alive, but the reality of it is, I don’t think so."

The mother of one of the three missing men spoke to FOX 13 News Saturday night, and police said the blood in the SUV belongs to at least one of the men and that they are working to determine if blood from the other men is present as well.

Has anyone seen any updates?

I just ran searches for about 20 minutes....nothing new seems to be coming up........just the same articles everybody has already read.

I guess law enforcement either isn't releasing any further information, or the news media is more concerned about Charles Manson's new girlfriend.

New info today at KSL....Contents of search warrant and some info on a person of interest.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=32...s-reveal-new-details-in-case-of-3-missing-men

From your link:

According to newly released search warrants served by Salt Lake homicide detectives, however, the blood was found in the area where the driver would sit. "The amount of blood on the floor of the driver's area is huge, and the blood loss is probably not survivable," according to the warrant. Detectives also found "what appears to be a bullet hole in the left rear window near the back of the door frame," the warrant states. The driver's side seat belt appeared to have been cut in half...

Gallegos' aunt told police on Nov. 2 — the day before the abandoned SUV was discovered — that she did not believe the men ever made it to Bountiful. She also said "she believed something nefarious has occurred to Gallegos due to 'the word on the street' is a man 'PeeWee' has done something bad to Gallegos," according to the warrant...

A federal complaint against a man named Justin Christopher was also unsealed Monday, identifying Gallegos as "a drug dealer" with no legitimate source of income who began cooperating with law enforcement in July.

Thanks for adding that, I didn't really know how :). Explains why this has been so quiet....

Wow. From the same link:

A federal complaint against a man named Justin Christopher was also unsealed Monday, identifying Gallegos as "a drug dealer" with no legitimate source of income who began cooperating with law enforcement in July.

The two-count complaint alleges Christopher had assisted Gallegos with using his business, JC Custom Jewelry, to launder money, provided a storage unit for him, had accompanied him to drop off marijuana, gave him a yellow Lamborghini and was going to help him buy a house.

Maybe that is where that expensive ATV came from...

http://fox13now.com/2014/11/25/missing-man-was-fbi-informant-feds-claim-in-court-docs/

In court records, one of the missing men was revealed to have been a drug dealer and FBI informant. The revelation came as a result of a jewelry store owner’s arrest on money laundering charges...

Christopher and his father, Richard, were arrested last week by SWAT teams in Salt Lake City in an RV. Inside that RV, federal prosecutors said, was 14 guns and nearly $70,000 in cash with notes attached in Gallegos’ handwriting. Attached to the RV was a trailer containing Gallegos’ 2005 Lamborghini. Prosecutors accused Christopher of acting as a “straw buyer” for Gallegos to purchase the exotic sports car. They said he was also in the process of helping Gallegos purchase a house in Kearns...

After the disappearances, prosecutors told the judge, Christopher quickly shut his downtown jewelry store. The business remained closed on Tuesday. Missing persons posters for the three men were taped to the outside doors.

Also explains Kiko's fiancee being moved from the halfway house back to jail because "they couldn't protect her" there.

I think we can all figure out what went on and the net is closing.

No matter what these men were involved with, I would so much rather they were still alive than murdered. Nobody deserves to be dumped like trash.

According to the return on the search warrant for the Tahoe, investigators took 33 cotton swabs looking for DNA samples. Investigators also took a bowling pin found on the roof of the vehicle, a duffel bag, "papers," a small amount of methamphetamine, and things listed simply as "items," according to the warrant.

In a second search warrant served by another Salt Lake homicide detective, Gallegos' aunt told police on Nov. 2 — the day before the abandoned SUV was discovered — that she did not believe the men ever made it to Bountiful. She also said "she believed something nefarious has occurred to Gallegos due to 'the word on the street' is a man 'PeeWee' has done something bad to Gallegos," according to the warrant.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=32...s-reveal-new-details-in-case-of-3-missing-men

I think any doubt that this was drug related can be erased now..........whether or not the other two guys had any idea what they were mixed up in, is left to be seen.

BTW......a bowling pin on top of the SUV.......... ??

At first, re: bowling pin - I wondered if it was used as a weapon. My family member thinks it may symbolize a knocked down king pin. Interesting thought.

Edited to ad: some of the family have wisely blocked their social media accounts. Good idea.

Also explains Kiko's fiancee being moved from the halfway house back to jail because "they couldn't protect her" there.

I think we can all figure out what went on and the net is closing.

No matter what these men were involved with, I would so much rather they were still alive than murdered. Nobody deserves to be dumped like trash.

My thoughts exactly. No one ever deserves to be dumped like trash. It breaks my heart .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back