Found Deceased UT - Dylan Rounds, 19, Lucin, Box Elder Co, May 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder what the forensic evidence and physical evidence that the FBI has tied to JB, and when will they elevate this to the charge level.

I just hope he talks - but if they have all this evidence why is he just a suspect?
^^bbm

To quote one of our esteemed verified attorneys, "the prosecutor only gets one bite at the apple."

You charge the suspect when you have evidence in place that will win the case beyond a reasonable doubt with a guilty verdict. Also, once charged, this starts the clock for the prosecution and the defendant's right to a speedy trial. Premature filing is never a good idea.

JB isn't going away -- let the investigative process take its course. It's only been about 40 days since DR reported missing.

^^bbm

To quote one of our esteemed verified attorneys, "the prosecutor only gets one bite at the apple."

You charge the suspect when you have evidence in place that will win the case beyond a reasonable doubt with a guilty verdict. Also, once charged, this starts the clock for the prosecution and the defendant's right to a speedy trial. Premature filing is never a good idea.

JB isn't going away -- let the investigative process take its course. It's only been about 40 days since DR reported missing.
thanks for this explanation!

^^bbm

I'm having difficulty relating to the squatting lifestyle/community but it seems to me that anybody could take over your trailer-camper if you have no legal rights to it, and therefore more reason to be territorial. It's not like a squatter could call authorities to make a report! And I can't imagine JB calling BECSO to report his illegal guns were stolen.

I believe JB showed himself as the gatekeeper to the prior property owner of the farm DR acquired and since he also benefited from keeping any trespassers out, JB had the informal endorsement to be the gatekeeper.

I think DR changed all of that for the squatters when he actually not only started the process to prepare the ground for farming, he carried it through to planting. It was hard work -- took him three years. MOO
An early video showed the dirt mound, storage barn, and a camper/trailer. Seeing the condition of the trailer, I assumed it was uninhabitable because of the condition. Squatters have been known to live in abandoned structures. It amazes me that people chóose to live in a desert with little or no trees and challenges to obtain water.

Do you think the seat was pulled forward because JB removed DR’s pistol and it was kept under the seat?
No.
I think it was moved forward to accommodate a shorter in stature driver.
My understanding is that he kept it for emergencies, snakes and sudden creepy things. Things that won't wait for a fumble for a gun in an emergency?
That was a big vehicle and loads of space everywhere without needing to move a seat?
The place isn't exactly lit and there wouldn't be much danger of running into anyone at the weekends.
Locals would know that.
This is just my opinion.

^^bbm

Suzzanne Morphew case is the perfect example of this^^^^....:(

Do you think the seat was pulled forward because JB removed DR’s pistol and it was kept under the seat?
Could be. Then again, longtime offenders such as JB believe they are smarter than everybody else, and he might think this the perfect clue to take the focus off of him -- given his physical stature. JMO

I wonder if Dylan showed up when he doesn't usually go there (he told grandma he had to go over the truck for rain, which was not typical) and saw something they didn't want him to see. He "surprised" them by going to the barn when he doesn't usually go at that day or time. Kind of like when mom comes home from work early without notice!!

Also, I think the moved seat is definitely indicative of another person, but not necessarily the height. My dad is 6 feet tall. I am 5'2. We both use the same setting when driving my moms car. He just is a close driver and likes his knees way bent, obviously!! I always laugh at how he possibly drives where I do.

^^bbm

I'm having difficulty relating to the squatting lifestyle/community but it seems to me that anybody could take over your trailer-camper if you have no legal rights to it, and therefore more reason to be territorial. It's not like a squatter could call authorities to make a report! And I can't imagine JB calling BECSO to report his illegal guns were stolen.

I believe JB showed himself as the gatekeeper to the prior property owner of the farm DR acquired and since he also benefited from keeping any trespassers out, JB had the informal endorsement to be the gatekeeper.

I think DR changed all of that for the squatters when he actually not only started the process to prepare the ground for farming, he carried it through to planting. It was hard work -- took him three years. MOO
Perhaps this varies by state, but squatters most certainly can and do call police. If they are squatting, they have rights. More rights to occupy the property than the owner of the property.

I know. I AM THERE. In Texas, but THERE.

This article could be wrong, wouldn't surprise me---but it said he was :
"walking along a road near Lucin when he approached Rounds for a ride."

The new person of interest, Venstra, is a man who authorities say asked Rounds for a ride just a few days before he disappeared. Authorities say Venstra was seen bloodied and barefoot while walking along a road near Lucin when he approached Rounds for a ride.

Rounds’ mother, Candice Cooley, recalls her son mentioning Venestra to her in a phone call saying, “He said ‘Mom, you wouldn’t believe this guy who jumped out of the desert. He was bloody, didn’t have any shoes on. He wanted a ride. I didn’t give him a ride.’”
Perhaps this varies by state, but squatters most certainly can and do call police. If they are squatting, they have rights. More rights to occupy the property than the owner of the property.

I know. I AM THERE. In Texas, but THERE.
Wow! Unbelievable… What do we work so hard for?

Wow! Unbelievable… What do we work so hard for?
Squatters in Utah can legally claim someone else's property under adverse possession laws. If a squatter occupies a property for seven years, pays property taxes the whole time, and maintains and improves the property, they have a strong adverse possession claim. Apr 19, 2022
Utah Squatter Laws | GetJerry.com

Wow, I ask the same question @lisette

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper