UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall she was complaining that Ethan kept calling out he wanted his mommy. She wasn't that mommy he wanted IMOO

She was jealous and angry. She stated that she lost her "twins", Nathan "lost" his daughter during the divorce..

The other mother was where Nathan wanted and needed to feel safe and loved and she couldn't stand that..IMO Hence the "Happy Mothers Day" from your son Nathan.

Knowing that she took from her and Nathans dad the most precious gift of all..on the day she knew would sting her for a life time. evil indeed!

Maybe it was her all along... and NS only helped her with the disposal? But wait! :banghead: NS did admit that he hit the little boy. Guess that's why LE can't decide whether to charge her as well. SURELY they will charge her! They have to!!!
I didn't see that in any of the probable cause statements (correct me if I am wrong).

the only thing we have in those probable cause statements is 'the world according to stephanie sloop' and than Nathan sloop kicking in the jail cell. Could he have been angry over what Stephanie said?

I don't trust a word out of her mouth at this point and would not be surprised to find out that delay has something to do with the later jail interviews with NS (and him fingering stephanie)

just a thought

I didn't see that in any of the probable cause statements (correct me if I am wrong).

the only thing we have in those probable cause statements is 'the world according to stephanie sloop' and than Nathan sloop kicking in the jail cell. Could he have been angry over what Stephanie said?

I don't trust a word out of her mouth at this point and would not be surprised to find out that delay has something to do with the later jail interviews with NS (and him fingering stephanie)

just a thought

BBM~
When confronted again, Mr. Sloop said he did strike Ethan on his face. He said it swelled...

The morning after the troubling May 9 call, Elswick said she opened the mail to find a Mother's Day card signed "From your son, Ethan" in Stephanie Sloop's handwriting​

http://www.sltrib.com/D=g/ci_15142408

OMG, I am speechless.​

OMG RubyRed - the sadistic, cruel, nature of this fits right in with the rest of what was done. I have to quit reading this thread at night - it's so disturbing. How does one come up with such hatred? :eek:

~~snip~~
Here you go analyzer -

The morning after the troubling May 9 call, Elswick said she opened the mail to find a Mother's Day card signed "From your son, Ethan" in Stephanie Sloop's handwriting.

"She hated me, so that was completely out of character for Stephanie," Elswick said.

Then on May 11, what Joe and Becky viewed as odd behavior came together in one nightmarish phone call.

Nathan Sloop telephoned in the middle of the night to say Ethan was missing.

The boy had been wandering away from their apartment, he said, and Sloop told Stacy he had stacked items near the door so they would make noise if the door opened. When Sloop heard the noise, he woke up, threw on a pair of pants and ran to the door within 45 seconds, he told Stacy.
~~snip~~

(snipped)

The boy had been wandering away from their apartment, he said, and Sloop told Stacy he had stacked items near the door so they would make noise if the door opened. When Sloop heard the noise, he woke up, threw on a pair of pants and ran to the door within 45 seconds, he told Stacy.

Ohhhhh, COME ON!! :furious:

Churns my stomach that NS got even five seconds on the phone feeding this b.s. to Ethan's dad.

(sigh.) As much as I want to learn details in order to know exactly what happened in that apartment, it sure does challenge one's faith in human decency, know what I mean?

Ugh!

(snipped)

Ohhhhh, COME ON!! :furious:

Churns my stomach that NS got even five seconds on the phone feeding this b.s. to Ethan's dad.

(sigh.) As much as I want to learn details in order to know exactly what happened in that apartment, it sure does challenge one's faith in human decency, know what I mean?

Ugh!

I've had to walk away from these Ethan threads for the most part, because the grotesque descriptions of what happened to this child color my mood all day.

I've had to walk away from these Ethan threads for the most part, because the grotesque descriptions of what happened to this child color my mood all day.

I'm tellin' ya. I don't know how the professionals do it -- LE, the ME.... Guess some people were just born with the constitution to pursue these cases for a living. I'm just on the sidelines picking through scraps of evidence they've released to the public, and it gets to be way too much to bear sometimes!

Justice. We need justice.

oh beleive me I have seen police in pain......both my father (was) and brother are in the police force.......

I'll never forget seeing my father cry for days after a little girl the same age as me then had been hit by a truck and he was the policeman called or the time 5 yes 5 young guys went missing in the outback from where we lived and it happened to be my father who came accross them after a really bad accident in their ute in the bush...all deceased...

and my brother cracking after attending one suicide too many....both have been to psychologists, they are made too.....

I have great respect for the police,ambulance, fireman, nurses and doctors after growing up with a country cop as a dad...

and I can never understand why so many abuse them and put them down.....if only they knew what they had to see....

something like this would affect so many of them....

OMG this is the same person..the same woman I worked with..omg y'all I won't sleep the rest of the night. I'm going to read up and try to catch up as much as I can now, I am literally shaking.

I'm so sorry. I would like to hear what you know. It must be horrible to know someone who could do something like this.

OMG this is the same person..the same woman I worked with..omg y'all I won't sleep the rest of the night. I'm going to read up and try to catch up as much as I can now, I am literally shaking.

Gee you really might not want to do that in your condition! Please don't read anything I posted!!! It's prob not good for you or your baby!

Oh, Sweet Angel Ethan,

" She added Ethan may have inadvertently saved his grandmother's life.

Last October, Ethan reached up and gave his grandmother a big hug around the neck. For the next couple of days, Akers was in significant pain. She went to the doctor and learned Ethan's hug had repositioned a fish bone stuck in her throat. She had surgery to remove it. "

I haven't seen a mugshot yet, but if this is the girl I knew about..and all the names are correct as well as locations so I can only imagine we're talking about the bizarre Stephanie Stacy I worked with..she'd ALWAYS complain about Joe's ex and how she was raising her kids and how she was more of a mom to them than she was. She put her very personal and private business "out there" ALL the time. She was known as a talker, a bossy person, and someone who "always had a story". She was a pathological liar and just downright bizarre. The last time I heard she was in Orlando she was mad because I and others didn't come visit her husband when he was in the hospital. I thought it was so strange because none of us really knew him - why would we visit him in the hospital?

I just want to confirm everything before I make a fool out of myself and keep talking about her, so I'm still reading this thread hoping to find a mugshot or something. She had a tattoo inbetween he shoulder blades with Ethan's name and a heart with wings I think. She had auditioned for Playboy a year or so ago when they had auditions in Jacksonville..yet another thing she posted on Facebook as well. I think her maiden name may have been Croft.

I gotta keep reading before I jump the gun though, I am seriously shaking thinking this is the same person.

She doesn't look "well" to me if you knew her you may not even recognize her now...

Attachments

• nathan-sloop-stephanie-sloop-mugshot-photos.jpg
    nathan-sloop-stephanie-sloop-mugshot-photos.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics