UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, that was safer.

No kidding. But I think that also shows what little concern they had for him from the start; that he was simply a pawn used to *get* to Joe, and that in their minds, he was just in the way.

The pic here is the one we have been talking about.

IMHO this was taken in Layton. I don't think his dad would have put that shirt on him at ANYTIME after SS left in Oct. It seems more like somthing NS and SS would have had him wear. MOOO

I've said it before, but... I still believe that Ethan died at least 3 days prior to them calling the authorities to report him missing- I think they waited three days mainly because they wanted to give the (imo) crystal meth a chance to leave their bodies.

I think they took the three days from the time Ethan died, to the time they reported him missing, to dispose of his body, get rid of drug and crime scene evidence, try to sleep off and 'flush out' the drugs from their systems, and get their stories straight.

So, roughly three days prior to calling the cops would have been the same day SS left the "frantic" messages on her friends voice mail. It would also be the same day the neighbor says he/she saw SS leave the apartment, looking back, and finally NS followed SS, and put his hands on her face with the "listen to me" type gesture, right?

It is so difficult to come up with an accurate time-line, because even according to the probable cause documents, NS and SS each changed their stories repeatedly and throughout their interviews.

No matter what actually happened, I have complete faith that LE, and especially the FBI, already has been able to determine exactly what happened.

Forensics don't lie.

Because it really bothers me that someone would post a photo taken there on a memorial page for Ethan. It just does...

I wonder who did take the photo? A random person is not going to take a photo of your child. It had to be someone they knew.

I have a question, although I hate to ask it...

I know what Nathan did to Ethan's face with the hammer, and I know that Stephanie bought 2 containers of lighter fluid, but do we know..... did they actually set his body on fire?

This is all just too much.

I have a question, although I hate to ask it...

I know what Nathan did to Ethan's face with the hammer, and I know that Stephanie bought 2 containers of lighter fluid, but do we know..... did they actually set his body on fire?

This is all just too much.

I don't know that was stated outright, but it sure was implied. :(

The pic here is the one we have been talking about.
this brings the video playing picture to a whole new level in terms of his facial structure and swelling/injury in that picture.

I have no doubts now that in that video game playing picture he was severely injured

I wonder who did take the photo? A random person is not going to take a photo of your child. It had to be someone they knew.

I agree. Certainly not one that up-close and personal.

I may be wrong but I think I read that they only saw him in his spider man pj's ?
That can't be right?
one apartment complex member (man) in a video said he saw Ethan SEVERAL TIMES and that he was ALWAYS IN HIS SPIDER MAN PJS. You were right ella, I recall it as well.

I also want to take this moment and this post to say how sorry I am for what you personally went through if I had heard you crying Ella, I would have come to help you. I really would have. Bless you Ella. Bless you.

I've said it before, but... I still believe that Ethan died at least 3 days prior to them calling the authorities to report him missing- I think they waited three days mainly because they wanted to give the (imo) crystal meth a chance to leave their bodies.

I think they took the three days from the time Ethan died, to the time they reported him missing, to dispose of his body, get rid of drug and crime scene evidence, try to sleep off and 'flush out' the drugs from their systems, and get their stories straight.

So, roughly three days prior to calling the cops would have been the same day SS left the "frantic" messages on her friends voice mail. It would also be the same day the neighbor says he/she saw SS leave the apartment, looking back, and finally NS followed SS, and put his hands on her face with the "listen to me" type gesture, right?

It is so difficult to come up with an accurate time-line, because even according to the probable cause documents, NS and SS each changed their stories repeatedly and throughout their interviews.

No matter what actually happened, I have complete faith that LE, and especially the FBI, already has been able to determine exactly what happened.

Forensics don't lie.

BBM the deeper I get into researching this the more certain I am this is the case. However, my 3 days starts from the time they buried Ethan on the 8th or 9th and works it way back. I do not believe Ethan was alive when they said "I do" and perhaps even a day or two before. IF Ethan was alive when they left on the 6th he may have suffocated while locked/tied up gagged? (who knows) in that room. NS would have had to of insured that he didn't scream for the entire time he was at the courthouse or kick the walls or break a window. (This is also why I believe Ethan was already dead when the went to get married...) no way NS would have chanced it MOO.

I think the frantic call was after the fact... and done just to cover SS's butt.

About the doorknob...
I could be wrong but Ethan was a smart boy. At 3 my son removed a doorknob all by himself. yes, he had a screwdriver but I was shocked that he was able to figure it out. As far as Ethan is concerned... and I do not know this but how hard would it be to get out of a room with only 1 side of the doorknob missing? Can't ya just push it out the other side?
ok got doorknob sloothin to do now~

this brings the video playing picture to a whole new level in terms of his facial structure and swelling/injury in that picture.

I have no doubts now that in that video game playing picture he was severely injured

I showed the pic to my older son and he was horrified at what he saw.He said right away Ethan needed medical attention.

I don't know that was stated outright, but it sure was implied. :(

I believe she stated that they decided not to... I think it was on one of the probable cause statements??? That it was attempted IMO they found out that 2 cans of lighter fluid will not get hot enough to burn a body. I think at this time NS hurt Ethan's face and teeth because he would not burn. I am pretty sure they did burn some evidence tho.

BBM the deeper I get into researching this the more certain I am this is the case. However, my 3 days starts from the time they buried Ethan on the 8th or 9th and works it way back. I do not believe Ethan was alive when they said "I do" and perhaps even a day or two before. IF Ethan was alive when they left on the 6th he may have suffocated while locked/tied up gagged? (who knows) in that room. NS would have had to of insured that he didn't scream for the entire time he was at the courthouse or kick the walls or break a window. (This is also why I believe Ethan was already dead when the went to get married...) no way NS would have chanced it MOO.

I think the frantic call was after the fact... and done just to cover SS's butt.

About the doorknob...
I could be wrong but Ethan was a smart boy. At 3 my son removed a doorknob all by himself. yes, he had a screwdriver but I was shocked that he was able to figure it out. As far as Ethan is concerned... and I do not know this but how hard would it be to get out of a room with only 1 side of the doorknob missing? Can't ya just push it out the other side?
If Ethan was alive when they locked him up to get married, I doubt he was capable of yelling out (judging from the photo taken on the 4th or 5th). They admitted to drugging him too. Between the head and face and jaw injuries and the drugs, if he was alive I doubt he did much more than just lay there.

About the doorknob...

ITA I don't think he would risk being at the court house with cops all over the place if he had a child at home that could cause a disturbance that could possiable alert the landord or police. So either he couldn't talk, too weak or unable due to injury to his face and too weak to kick or toss things..he was ..sigh already gone. Maybe the doornob was removed from the outside, too keep "nosey" people from entering the room should they arrive without his knowlege and enter the apartment? Pull the nob straight out and plan to replace in when they return to finish what they started? This is so sad. I think he was already gone as well.

ETA: nobody no how could make me marry them at that point, cause I would know the only thing that they could do to hurt me was already gone..

I showed the pic to my older son and he was horrified at what he saw.He said right away Ethan needed medical attention.

It also looks as tho Ethan's hair had been cut or "buzzed"

IMO prior to this pic being taken NS may have placed duct tape on Ethan at sometime to keep him quiet. I bet it got stuck in his hair and in order to remove it they had to cut his hair... it would also account for the lip swelling being so uniform on both upper and lower lips as well as from left to right.

I think that duct tape has even been known to pull the skin off the lips... maybe that happened in addition to the jaw fractures? MOO

I don't think he was alive when they got married either.

I think the main reason they rushed to get married then, until waiting to wed on July 4th as scheduled, is they were under the misunderstanding that if married they were protected from the other ever having to testify against them.

So, if they got married on the 6th, and they didn't report Ethan missing until the 9th... I think Ethan died on the 5th-6th, most likely.

I just do not believe that they reported him missing the same day they buried him.

I think there was at least a three day waiting period. Maybe four days.

I believe she stated that they decided not to... I think it was on one of the probable cause statements??? That it was attempted IMO they found out that 2 cans of lighter fluid will not get hot enough to burn a body. I think at this time NS hurt Ethan's face and teeth because he would not burn. I am pretty sure they did burn some evidence tho.

OMG, this is a horrific case. Those two make me want to,,,:puke:

one apartment complex member (man) in a video said he saw Ethan SEVERAL TIMES and that he was ALWAYS IN HIS SPIDER MAN PJS. You were right ella, I recall it as well.

I also want to take this moment and this post to say how sorry I am for what you personally went through if I had heard you crying Ella, I would have come to help you. I really would have. Bless you Ella. Bless you.
Nursebeeme and all of WS my name is Stacie and my daughters name is Leighton and her Fathers name is Nathan. This case has really brought out alot of my past that I so very hard to try and forget. I'm very lucky to have her and that she has a really good Dad and his family. I have no family except her and that is good enough for me. Ella was my Great Grandmother's name and I thought It was so pretty. I just wanted you all to know ....I'm Stacie and this little boy has helped me in his death to come out and tell the truth. Ethan is an Angel.

I don't think he was alive when they got married either.

I think the main reason they rushed to get married then, until waiting to wed on July 4th as scheduled, is they were under the misunderstanding that if married they were protected from the other ever having to testify against them.

So, if they got married on the 6th, and they didn't report Ethan missing until the 9th... I think Ethan died on the 5th-6th, most likely.

I just do not believe that they reported him missing the same day they buried him.

I think there was at least a three day waiting period. Maybe four days.

That is exactly what I have thought all along too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne