UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AWW I AM SO SORRY FOR YOU! :hug: but you are so right! Selective hearing- not wanting to get involved.

I know it's hard to do but I appreciate your input as someone who has been there... I wish you hadn't tho...

Thank You. I'm alive and have a wonderful daughter who is almost 13 and I gave her all the love I always wanted to have. I was a lucky one that lived.

Common sense tells me Ethan did not just turn on the hot water and then continue to sit in it.

If he was burned by hot water he was forcibly placed in it by NS and held there while he struggled. I can't believe if that was the case no one heard his screams! (this was allegedly done while SS was at the store on the 7th?) Do we know the approx time? I think it was evening... somebody had to of heard him! MOO

BBM. Agreed!!!!! No human being turns on the hot water and sits there until their feet, legs, and buttocks are *badly* burned. To get *badly* burned, they have to be *unable* to move - either restrained, or they are completely unconscious beyond the point of having a normal pain reaction, or they are deceased.

I've thought of that too, gngr.

warning before you read...
I left out the actual words that are defined here. I'm afraid the definition tells enough of the story.

IMHO the feces in his mouth was actually this...
-A formation of gases enters the abdomen which forces liquids and feces out of the body.... bowels releasing either air or fluid through the mouth,Because Ethan was being moved about

The swollen face and lips were this... perhaps in addition to a beating
-The gases also enter the neck and face, causing swelling of the mouth, lips, and tongue.and SS photgraphed this

and the "burns" she reported was this...
-It is first observed by the appearance of fluidfilled
blisters on the skin and skin slippage where
large sheets of skin slough off the indeed not scalding by hot water at all

Any medical examiner knows this happens and can tie it in to SS reports of "abuse" by NS The timeline of the reported incidents and when they occured. She was almost exact and this is quite obvious if you look at the timeline from May 9th backwards. This is MOO and maybe she really didn't know her baby had expired.

If you would like further information you can go here.

WARNING!
Very graphic pics. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!
www.vschousboe.com/classes/forensics/ppts/etod.ppt

http://pages.newtown.k12.ct.us/~ndmc/Articles/beyond grave.pdf

http://funeralstories.wordpress.com/2008/04/25/purging/

Gngrsnap - you may be right about your theory but IMO, I believe the burns came from being held under the hot water and the feces in his mouth was the result of NS putting it there. It honestly wouldn't surprise me to learn that NS held that baby down and put the feces in his mouth for some sick reason. Maybe Ethan's screaming from the burns frustrated and annoyed him to the point that he was "washing his mouth out with soap" type situation. I think NS is evil enough to do just that.

Jeez, maybe I just better go with your post, at least that might be considered a natural part of the death cycle.

Thank God I never had feces in my mouth however my abuser loved taking a bar of soap and ramming into my mouth.I may have brushed my own gums till they bled. This case has really taken me back to places that I have never really spoken about. I would do anything for any child.Ethan was a beautiful little trusting boy. I'm so sick that that took him from this world.

Here's what I think happened, regarding being scalded/ burned by the water in the bathtub...

I think that Ethan lost control of his bowels, during or just after one of the beatings that Nathanael administered.

I think that when Nathanael discovered that Ethan had soiled himself, and the bed, it further enraged Nathanael.

Then Nathanael, angry beyond measure, and wanting to teach Ethan 'a lesson', turned the hot water only on in the bathtub.

While the tub was filling with scalding water, Nathanael returned to Ethan's room, and while reaching down to scoop Ethan up to take to the bathroom, accidentally smeared some of Ethan's excrement on himself.

Having Ethan's feces on him caused him to scoop up a handful of feces and shove the feces in Ethan's mouth.

Then Nathanael picked up Ethan, and, (ironically), carrying Ethan in his arms the same way a groom would carry a bride over a threshold, he dropped Ethan into the tub of scalding hot water. (I believe this is how NS carried Ethan, because of the burn patterns on Ethan's body- i.e., hands, feet and back of legs up to buttocks- these would be the areas of Ethans body to touch the hot water first).
After reading everyone's thoughts, I still think the post above is the likeliest scenario, and I can really see it in my 'mind's eye'.

I would like to add to it though, that this would also account for any lack of screaming on Ethan's part, as it would be difficult to yell out with a mouth full of feces. The feces in the mouth would effectively work the same as a gag, in not permitting much noise.

I also believe that at the time of the 'bathtub/ burning abuse', Ethan was probably barely conscious, which explains his losing control of his bowels to begin with.

NOTE: To my post above, I also added the word 'hands' in regards to burn patterns, as leaving the word out was just an oversight when initially posted.

IMO, the neighbor may have taken that pic as part of her own evidence. Perhaps she suspected something was up. Or he just looked cute (what a sweetie!!!). Either way, it's not "usual" for a stranger to take a pic of someone else's child. If she's not responding to questions, I'd bet that the authorities have got hold of her and have asked her to bear witness to the pic, etc etc etc. She's possibly not allowed to respond at this point?
Hate that t-shirt.

(respectfully snipped)
Maybe so, but I'm just disturbed that if that was taken in Layton, someone would think it appropriate to post on his memorial FB page.

It's just too sickening to think about what this little boy endured over those days.

May 7th, Friday
Three nights before Stephanie and her new husband, Nathan Sloop, reported Ethan missing, Jones said Steph left a series of frantic voice messages.
Related:

.."She left crying, messages while she was crying, 'Ethan, he's crying. He won't stop crying. He wants his mommy. I don't know what to do. Please, please, call me. I don't know how to handle it. I don't know what to do,'" Jones said. **

..The final message, she now believes, may have come after Ethan died

.."It was absolutely hysterical, sobbing to where I couldn't understand what she was saying," Jones said. "if I had to look deep into my heart, yeah, I would probably have to say that Ethan probably was dead, if not close to being dead at that point. And it was her grief reaching out." **

May 7th - Friday
..Stephanie, while shopping at Walmart, receives a cell phone call from Nate informing her Ethan is badly burned on hands, feet, and legs up to buttox area from running water in bath (claims Ethan turned on hot water).
..Stephanie returns to find human feces in child's mouth.
..In attempt to remove feces, Stephanie brushes Ethan's teeth until his gums bleed.
Above taken from time-line on page 9 of this thread:

If you can believe Steph is not acting, she made a frantic call to her friend in Florida, after she arrived home. Seems friend thinks Ethan is dead at this point and so do I. The rest of the time-line seems made up to me - almost impossible unless, perhaps, on meth. just my opinion.

Maybe so, but I'm just disturbed that if that was taken in Layton, someone would think it appropriate to post on his memorial FB page.

What photo do you think was taken in Layton? Thank You in Advance.

What photo do you think was taken in Layton? Thank You in Advance.

well i am horrible at photoshop'ing but i find this picture easier to look at.

picture.php

was that wrong.......Rest In Peace little one!

The pic here is the one we have been talking about.

Thank You. I was out in the sun all day spraying furniture (16) pieces. I'm a wee bit out of it. I can see everything you have been pointing out about his neck and face. So sad.

I pray we're all wrong here. I really do. I wonder if the person who took this photo is a friend of NS or SS. Their FB page is locked down tight, you can't even send a friend request, and it doesn't come up on a search, so Jules may be right and the person has been questioned by police. I won't post a name or link here, because of the rules.

Another thing to consider is that some of the people interviewed from the apt complex said they'd seen him (not long after he arrived) wandering about in the commons alone.

Another thing to consider is that some of the people interviewed from the apt complex said they'd seen him (not long after he arrived) wandering about in the commons alone.

I may be wrong but I think I read that they only saw him in his spider man pj's ?
That can't be right?

I may be wrong but I think I read that they only saw him in his spider man pj's ?
That can't be right?

I think I read too where someone said he they only saw him in pjs. I don't recall others saying that, though. Can't say for sure without searching out the articles. Either way, I think SS and NS just shoved him out the door to "go play" unsupervised (in a place he was totally unfamiliar with).

I pray we're all wrong here. I really do. I wonder if the person who took this photo is a friend of NS or SS. Their FB page is locked down tight, you can't even send a friend request, and it doesn't come up on a search, so Jules may be right and the person has been questioned by police. I won't post a name or link here, because of the rules.

bbm

Why?,,,

I think I read too where someone said he they only saw him in pjs. I don't recall others saying that, though. Can't say for sure without searching out the articles. Either way, I think SS and NS just shoved him out the door to "go play" unsupervised (in a place he was totally unfamiliar with).

Sadly, that was safer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member