DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found her in the bathroom.
4 suspects.... 5th taken in later.
Trauma present.
Evidence inside the apartment lead them to the bathroom.

Destiny wasn't moved around. Just well hidden in the neighbor's basement.

Really? I'll have to check with my friend who worked on that case, but I thought she said that they had previously searched the space where she was found and she was not there. Then again, it's entirely possible that I'm mixing up cases.

5 in custody on suspicion of murder

ETA: Oops, harleysnana posted same info as well.

Edited again: Said they were men taken into custody, so I guess they're all male.

Tonight was the first night the police were able to make contact with anyone in that apartment.

Really? I'll have to check with my friend who worked on that case, but I thought she said that they had previously searched the space where she was found and she was not there. Then again, it's entirely possible that I'm mixing up cases.

Destiny was not moved.
They had searched the house but not where she was found.
They had to get a warrant to search in more detail and that is when
they found her.

The presser was quite informative. I think they did a good job. Difficult job to be sure. :(

Destiny was not moved.
They had searched the house but not where she was found.
They had to get a warrant to search in more detail and that is when
they found her.

Well, I'm probably mixing up cases then. Thanks for the info.

Well, I'm probably mixing up cases then. Thanks for the info.

Sadly, there are so many cases like this how can one not confuse them? What does that say? Too many, way too many.

Rest in Peace Hser Nay Moo.
A cute little girl who loved pink!

Destiny Norton loved pink too. Poor babies.

ETA: God, I just realized this has probably reopened a wound for Destiny's parents.

Both Destiny's and Hser Nay Moo's disappearances were very similar. Destiny had been in an argument with her parents and stormed outside. 10 minutes later when they checked on her she was gone. Hser Nay Moo had an argument with her brother and stormed outside never to be seen again :( So very sad.

Both Destiny's and Hser Nay Moo's disappearances were very similar. Destiny had been in an argument with her parents and stormed outside. 10 minutes later when they checked on her she was gone. Hser Nay Moo had an argument with her brother and stormed outside never to be seen again :( So very sad.

One mom pregnant, one mom with a newborn.

Family rep for Hser Nay Moo's family says the brother's are having a very difficult time (more difficult than Moo's parents) right now and feeling guilty that maybe they could have done something so this wouldn't have happened. My thoughts & sympathies are with her family at this time.

ETA: Newslady Sandy looks like she is about to lose it :(

Poor Sandy on Fox 13. She just ineterviewed the family spokeperson. She looks on the verge of tears. The family is in the apartment praying.

Very likely the family knows some if the killers... very small community.

How sad! The circumstances are oddly similar to Destiny Norton. I don't really understand, in either situation, why parents would let a 7 yr old just storm out of the house in anger and not even check on them till several mins later.

I have been following this case from afar. It's too hard on my heart when they are so young and missing. And now...dead. :( I hope she went quickly and painlessly.

RIP, Hser. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member