GUILTY UT - Hser Nar Moo, 7, Salt Lake City, 31 March 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So terribly sad, on the local news station they said there will be a news conference but they did not say when, they're breaking into the tv shows to give updates. It looks like the ones arrested are neighbors and an ambulance had come to the scene. :(

VB

Oh NO! I just saw this thread, and link. Doesn't sound hopeful. Suspects in handcuffs? Hmmm, maybe they will give them the "scenic" route to jail. Absolutely horrific.

SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah (ABC 4 News) - A medical examiner team has arrived at the apartment complex where the family of Hser Nay Moo, a missing 7-year-old girl lives. Three people have also been taken away in handcuffs, and police have marked out a crime scene.

From www.abc4.com More at link.

I just can't believe she could have been right there the entire time. I guess the report of seeing her at the chinese restaurant was mistaken identity. :( I had been really hoping for the best outcome for this precious child.

They said that the volunteer search was called off and the volunteers were sent home.

They are saying 4 Burmese men were taken away (taken into custody) from the family's apartment. They are now saying that they don't know if the apartment that is being investigated is the family's apartment or a neighbor's apartment? There are conflicting reports at this time.

What I'm hearing said on the local news channel is the same apartment complex, but NOT the families apartment. Not sure how many apartments are in the same building.

VB

NO! I was so hopeful about the possible sighting.

I haven't dared turn the TV on all day because my kids are off track. I have one in particular who is too tenderhearted for all the crap that goes on in the world. I'm going to get them in bed so I can sit here and be horrified.

What they said on the local news that I was watching was that 4 Burmese men were taken from the family's apartment. They also said witnesses reported that it was the family's apartment that was being investigated as the crime scene. As I said, there are conflicting reports at this time.

ETA: I don't think it would actually be the family's apartment that the body was in or it would have been found earlier. But reporters did say witnesses said it was the family's apartment.

What I'm hearing said on the local news channel is the same apartment complex, but NOT the families apartment. Not sure how many apartments are in the same building.

VB

What kind of person would beat a 45 pound little seven year old girl to death?! I'm having a really hard time understanding this world tonight.

What kind of person would beat a 45 pound little seven year old girl to death?! I'm having a really hard time understanding this world tonight.
I don't know and I'm right there with you. That poor little girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member