GUILTY UT - Hser Nar Moo, 7, Salt Lake City, 31 March 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is hopeful that she was possibly sighted with the woman in the Chinese restaurant. To me, it sounds like if she was abducted...they aren't intent on harming her.

I think it is hopeful that she was possibly sighted with the woman in the Chinese restaurant. To me, it sounds like if she was abducted...they aren't intent on harming her.

Wouldn't that be great? I'm going to hang on to that thought tonight. It's getting dark here and will be below freezing tonight. I hope Hser is safe somewhere.

I wonder if the woman could be someone she knew and who knows her language? Another refuge perhaps?

Maybe it's someone who knows one of the other refuge families that live at that apartment complex. Someone who was visiting there or planning to, and no one has put two and two together yet.

On Nancy Grace/
Letting a 7 yr old walk down the street alone these days, is not a great idea. Where was this Aunt who was responsible for her? Why did they wait till 6:30pm to call police and look for this girl?? and why wait for an Amber alert 24 hours later, by now it is possible she is no longer alive!

1,000's of people are looking for her NOW! Thank goodness for the community volunteers.
I just heard about this little girl tonight on Nancy's show and thank goodness she's got the case in the national spotlight already. I'm praying she's found safe, but I also heard them talking about the cold temperature and how Hser wouldn't survive, and also her medical condition. :(

Police fear 'foul play' in disappearance of 7-year-old South Salt Lake girl

SOUTH SALT LAKE - More than 24 hours after a 7-year-old girl disappeared from the vicinity of her South Salt Lake home, police said this afternoon that neighborhood searches have so far proven fruitless and investigators have no "concrete" leads. Police continued to express concern that "foul play" was involved.

Hser Nay Moo, (pronounced Sin Na Moo), was last seen about 2 p.m. Monday at the South Parc apartment, 2250 S. 500 East.

Acquaintances on Tuesday described her as a "shy" girl from a tight-knit family who would avoid strangers and likely would not run away.

[snip]

A nationwide Amber Alert was issued for Hser at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, raising questions about why it was not issued earlier.

South Salt Lake Police Chief Chris Snyder said the alert was not issued earlier because there was no evidence of an abduction, that there was a possibility the girl might have been with friends.

MUCH MUCH MORE at link: http://www.sltrib.com/ci_8765468

Does anyone think the internet *advertiser censored* sting in this area featured on the home page is related to this case.

Does anyone think the internet *advertiser censored* sting in this area featured on the home page is related to this case.

I don't think so, but you never know. It's certainly odd to see that story next to Hser's story on every news outlet here. If anything it puts an exclamation point on those arrests doesn't it?

Absolutely, I could see how they would use it to shake that community of creeps up. I have to assume these types find each other- imagine that thought

SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah (ABC 4 News) - A medical examiner team has arrived at the apartment complex where the family of Hser Nay Moo, a missing 7-year-old girl lives. Three people have also been taken away in handcuffs, and police have marked out a crime scene.

This breaks my heart. This is not supposed to happen!

Please let this little darling be alright. Her family is surely frantic, but are Christians, and know faith. I do hope they find her unharmed. It's been over twenty-four hours. Praying for her family, and friends. So scary. It can happen anytime, anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member