GUILTY UT - Hser Nar Moo, 7, Salt Lake City, 31 March 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder about their customs. How are women and girls treated when they are disrespectful to boys or men there? Could it be the older brothers were involved after the fight with the 11yo brother?

Makes me wonder about their customs. How are women and girls treated when they are disrespectful to boys or men there? Could it be the older brothers were involved after the fight with the 11yo brother?
I wondered that too. I hope that's not the case, that family has enough to deal with.

Or could they have been covering up for the 11yo brother after he beat her to death?

A witness ( a lady who works with hser moo's father) who is talking on a local news station (Fox13 News) is saying all this activity happened in the family's apartment.

I don't know who has it right or wrong but Fox13 News had the witness on saying it was the family's apartment. I guess we will just have to wait until the news conference to know what is going on.

Which station? Channel 4 has it all wrong then.

SOUTH SALT LAKE – A 7-year-old Burmese immigrant who disappeared from her family's apartment in South Salt Lake was found dead on Tuesday night -- less than 100 feet from her own front door.

more at www.kutv.com

100 feet from her front door?! How did they miss her? What the hell is going on?!

SOUTH SALT LAKE – A 7-year-old Burmese immigrant who disappeared from her family's apartment in South Salt Lake was found dead on Tuesday night -- less than 100 feet from her own front door.

more at www.kutv.com

100 feet from her front door?! How did they miss her? What the hell is going on?!

I am so sick about this!
Me and my daughters were going to search for her tomorrow....

They have called off the searches and told volunteers there is no need to come tomorrow...sad to say. :(

The Amber Alert has been canceled.
They just showed one of the guys in handcuffs at the police
station... he looks really young... like a teenager.:eek:

watching Kutv and waiting for the presser. A neighbor said she saw LE step over a body, IIRC, it was in between the kitchen and living room area.

Some of the 4 in custody had participated in the search.
Did they have her in this house for over 24 hours?
SICK... I"m just SICK!

Saying they found safe haven here and they trusted people. Earlier, the man speaking with the father reported that in the refugee camp they were never afraid of letting their children roam because this didn't happen there ever. People were free to go into one another homes whenever. (Doesn't sound like such a horrible place then to come here to this?!?! Why?)

According to another witness it was not the family's apartment. No official word yet.

ETA: Really, I am not fabricating what they have reported on tv. There are conflicting stories.

It's crazy because the channel I'm watching is still not reporting her death!
Everyone they’ve talked to has basically said she was but there is still
“no confirmation”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members