GUILTY UT - Hser Nar Moo, 7, Salt Lake City, 31 March 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the national media right now. Nothing on there at all!! GRRRR!

No confirmation really but the cancellation of the amber alert speaks volumes. Don't you think?

It's crazy because the channel I'm watching is still not reporting her death!
Everyone they’ve talked to has basically said she was but there is still
“no confirmation”

No confirmation really but the cancellation of the amber alert speaks volumes. Don't you think?

I do.
I knew when I heard they called the search off at 7!
They did the same with Lori Hacking.

This just rips my heart out. I know we live in a fallen world, but sometimes I just wish the hand of God would reach down and protect a child.

This just rips my heart out. I know we live in a fallen world, but sometimes I just wish the hand of God would reach down and protect a child.

I completely agree. I know she's safe from harm now, but I'm having a hard time understanding why God allows this to happen to innocent children that can't fight back.

OK, now it's been said (confirmed by LE) it was not the family's apartment.

They say 3 people taken into custody but not being charged at this time. Then a witness says they saw 4 people being taken away. Hopefully the press conference will explain things.

VB

Yep, now the conflicting reports have been solved. I was only commenting/reporting on what I had heard on the news here.

There was a pink sign put up in a tree by her house today
it said something like...
"your never so lost that angels can't find you"

Awwww, Sandy on Fox just got choked up. I feel so badly for Hser's parents. They are waiting for one more news station to show up to start the presser.

I just don't understand how they missed talking to the neighbors and didn't find her right away. It makes no sense to me.

News reported that LE is waiting for a search warrant to be signed so they can enter the apartment where she was found.

You're never so lost that Angels can't find you.
Is what the sign says :(

VB

I just don't understand how they missed talking to the neighbors and didn't find her right away. It makes no sense to me.

They talked to neighbors with Destiny Norton too, even searched, and she was there all the time just well hidden and even moved around I think.

Destiny wasn't moved around. Just well hidden in the neighbor's basement.

They talked to neighbors with Destiny Norton too, even searched, and she was there all the time just well hidden and even moved around I think.

You're never so lost that Angels can't find you.
Is what the sign says :(

VB

Yes... I just changed it.

They also just said "un confirmed" she may have been beaten...
and the people in custody may be known to (or part of) the family!

I'll never get past that even though cadaver dogs made a hit outside Destiny's killers apartment and detectives could smell her, they didn't go back in for another several days. Presser starting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed