Found Deceased UT - Kayelyn Louder, 30, Murray, 27 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RSBM:

Sometime after 6 p.m., other condo residents spotted Kayelyn frantically trying to open gates to other condos and crouching behind cars as if trying to hide. Records show she had phoned 911 a total of three times in 24 hours prior to her disappearance. The final call to 911 was made the morning of her disappearance, and Louder reportedly said there was an intruder in her home and she was concerned for her safety.Louder's family said this behavior is not typical for her.

I saw a thread here on WS a couple days ago where someone had posted seeking opinions/help on a relative's sudden erratic, seemingly delusional recent behavior, IIRC. The first response was the possibility that the person might have consumed spice (synthetic marijuana). I can't remember if we discussed this possibility or not...

I saw a thread here on WS a couple days ago where someone had posted seeking opinions/help on a relative's sudden erratic, seemingly delusional recent behavior, IIRC. The first response was the possibility that the person might have consumed spice (synthetic marijuana). I can't remember if we discussed this possibility or not...

interesting!

RSBM:

BBM

The adverse effects of synthetic marijuana usually disappear in a day or two, but some users have suffered psychological problems as a result. According to one of the studies reviewed, 14 men aged 20 to 30 with no prior psychological issues developed psychosis as a result of synthetic marijuana use, with paranoia, thought disorders and suicidal ideation being reported.

http://www.journeycenters.com/news/synthetic-marijuana-harming-users-worldwide/

http://www.good4utah.com/story/d/story/utah-department-of-corrections-and-app-help-in-the/20469/LRbt5Ow8CkSxjaKmLensNg

AP&P Agent Scott Stephens said, "They're spread out throughout the community so they might be able to help spread the word or they may have seen something and not realized it."

This is not the first time AP&P agents have helped with searches like this, they also hit the streets looking for Elizabeth Smart and the murdered Salt Lake City 7-year-old Hser Ner Moo.

The weather here in Salt Lake City is windy and miserable. The search started three hours ago. Can't help but wonder how many folks showed up.

Volunteers help in search for missing Murray woman Kayelyn Louder
More than 150 people on Saturday helped look for Kayelyn "Kiki" Louder, a 30-year-old Murray woman who has been missing since Sept. 27. Louder’s cousin, Amy Fugal, said the searchers concentrated on wooded areas near her condo but also knocked on doors in her neighborhood. Fugal said she was heartened by all the support from the community as the search continues.
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

http://www.sltrib.com/news/1852469-155/volunteers-help-in-search-for-missing

CLICK HERE to see a map of the area she went missing in.
Little Cottonwood Creek runs through the condo area somehow and there's a large cemetery to the east.

Unless she was grabbed by a convenient killer like Brooke Wilberger was in Oregon, I suspect this is more of a Jennifer Huston case.

Her Facebook page shows pictures of her living and bedrooms in total uproar; I hope they've been searched for drugs or other issues.

Considering that she left in the rain, barefoot, and has been missing some time the obvious first choice would be a body of water, but none seems obvious on the map, it looks very urban.

Hopefully she had some place where she thought she could escape to for a while and de stress but looks rough.

http://fox13now.com/2014/11/22/volu...for-kayelyn-louder-who-vanished-in-september/

BBM
“We do have a road block right now, the HOA is not allowing our searchers to search the property, which is very, very important,” said Louder’s Cousin, Amy Fugal. “Anybody that knows about searches, knows to start with where the person was last seen.”

The property manager of the Willows Condominiums in Murray said he has cooperated with the search parties in the past and will continue to do so if volunteers ask to come onto the property and have a clear reason to be there.

The HOA stance is not a recent decision. It's been that way for some time now (as per FB comments). Does "clear reason" mean a specific location as based on credible evidence or perhaps LE with a search warrant?

geesh,I would think a resident missing would be a clear reason

Maybe they should contact the newspaper writer, clarify that they are asking to search the property and that the reason is because a missing person was last seen there. Would the newspaper not present the searchers response to the hoa?

It almost looks like the condominium business is worried about bad publicity should the worst have happened, so they are impeding the search.

Maybe they should contact the newspaper writer, clarify that they are asking to search the property and that the reason is because a missing person was last seen there. Would the newspaper not present the searchers response to the hoa?

It almost looks like the condominium business is worried about bad publicity should the worst have happened, so they are impeding the search.

I, too, am frustrated with the HOA's seeming obstruction to searches...

:banghead:

Agreed! Although an ONGOING missing persons open case is FAR worse publicity!

Agreed! Although an ONGOING missing persons open case is FAR worse publicity!

Disagree. Right now she is "Missing in Murray Utah".

If she had been found in bad circumstances quickly near where she went missing, it would be " Missing young lady found".

At this point it would be "Found x feet from where she disappeared. Condo owners assn had refused searchers access to unoccupied vacant land. Questions persist."

Clarification from KL's cousin of the eyewitness sighting of KL approximately one hour after she left her condo:

About an hour after Louder left the condo, a witness said she saw a woman trying to get back into Louder’s complex and hiding behind vehicles, as though hiding from someone, [Amy] Fugal said. There is no surveillance footage of that particular area to verify if the woman was Louder.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/1846191-155/louder-family-search-agents-kayelyn-missing

Was the eyewitness account reported via a 911 call the same day KL went missing, one hour after KL is known to have left her condo or was the eyewitness account acquired by LE SOP canvasing the neighborhood the day or days later after the missing person report was filed? We do not know since that information has not been mentioned one way or the other.

Has the family or others submitted a FOIA request for all 911 calls recorded on Sept 27 and Sept 28?

As far as I can tell there are at least two gated 'entrances' to the complex. They seem to be convenience entrances, maybe for fire fighters and EMS.

This first gate is a side-by-side pedestrian and vehicle gate unobstructed by foliage. It exits to a wide open curve of a residential road. Houses surrounding the gate area. Anyone using the gate would easily be seen. There are parking spaces within the condo complex that lead to the gate and condos also line the path to the gate.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.653...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sEaJtXGR60DXX9yTR49SUnQ!2e0

This second gate is not obvious and is wide enough for a vehicle. The gate is part of a stretch of fencing partly camouflaged by foliage. It exits in a tee to a narrow residential road that looks like an alley. Condos and garages within the complex line the narrow roadway leading to the gate. A ranch house sits on the residential road exactly and directly opposite the gate, with line-of-sight view from the front windows to the gate.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.652...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sFF1cF4J5abvgUWHN1PV8Og!2e0

The eyewitness siting could have been at either gate but I suspect it was the 'second' gate mainly because of the line-of-sight from the windows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back