Found Deceased UT - Kayelyn Louder, 30, Murray, 27 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(Ugh, just got a major de ja vu looking at the map, reminded me of Jessica Ridgeway's map, O/T, sorry)

So, if she continued north there are some large green areas, what looks like a large pond (just south of Pontiac), as well as some main streets (E 5300, Vine...)...more ponds and park going north...
I wonder what that large building is just west of vine with the 3 octagonal shapes...school?

Hopefully all along that Little Cottonwood Creek has been thoroughly scoured (I would think so since Murray Park is right there and IIRC this is where some search efforts have been concentrated).

Hwy 71, 700 E...

All very good points.There are witnesses who have seen her that have to come forward so the pieces of this puzzle can come together. I don't feel she is too far from the condos.

I think there's a good chance she is fairly close to the condos as well. Maybe she went to hide in someone's garage or shed?

I just got this gut feeling that she never left the complex (immediate area)..witnesses would have come forward if she was on the main road ,imo. This case is getting a lot of exposure in that area and I just feel that if she was on a well traveled road,barefoot in a downpour someone would have taken note of that.

I have a feeling this is going to end up being one of those cases that has a really dumb ending, and it is going to piss everybody off.

I was looking at a case yesterday here on Websleuths, a woman goes missing at a truck stop when she decides to leave her boyfriend. The word goes out and everybody searches and searches and searches...........can't find her anywhere.
Fast Forward 6 months........people here on Websleuths discover a picture of a woman that jumped to her death and drowned. They notice that she looks remarkably like the woman that is missing. Fellow Websleuthers contact the cops in that area and report it to them. The detective gets back with the tipster and informs them that he appreciates the info., but he knows it isn't the missing woman. You see, he actually went over to where the missing woman lived just to make sure that she was okay. They had apparently known her whereabouts for awhile, but just didn't bother to inform the media or any of the people searching for her......REAL classy.........and thoughtless.

The link below is the case I am talking about. Follow it from the beginning.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Veronica-Lynn-Gillis-43-Hamilton-6-April-2014

Regarding the "I talk to my dog" crowd:
It seems to me that she's not looking at her dog, or even gesturing to her dog, in that video clip. I have dogs. I talk to them, but I also look at them unless I'm doing something else. This doesn't prove she's hallucinating or paranoid or anything like that, but it seems true that she's not "just" talking to her dog - because she seems not to be talking to her dog at all.

I disagree. I feel it looks very much like she's talking to her dog.

Just speculating - if she was high on some drug and needed more, maybe she ran to a supplier, someone in the neighborhood. Totally moo!

This video is from 5 years ago. KL appears in this video at approximately the 4 minute and 7 minute points. This family has seen tragedy. Assuming KL is suffering from a Mental Illness is not far-fetched, based on what her twin brother has been through (depression, drugs).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MEbqPnyUVw

Just a thought ...could KL be headed toward Draper, UT, in an attempt to visit the brother? Not likely ...as I commented, it's just a thought.

Well then. This is the first that I've heard of any of this. Her twin brother had delusions of seeing people outside of his window followed by a breakup that triggered his shooting their uncle? Really? This is so, so very sad. In my mind this has always been a clear case of a mental break. Whether it be due to a shared genetic illness or the stress of the job loss/breakup/brothers incarceration is all quite viable. My guess would be that it was the toll of all of this that eventually brought this illness to the surface. I can't imagine my own mind state if I were in her position and now have a better understanding of why her family seems so defensive. I'd bet that her career choice was strongly influenced by her brother's predicament. I'm certainly no expert but it would be great to hear from a verified insider on this. Google tells me that if one twin is schizophrenic then the other is at 50% risk.

I have a puppy that I talk to way more than I should too. I wish we could agree (or not) and put the issue to rest. I'm finding it quite distracting from things that seem much more pertinent.

I'm really hoping to hear that Kayelin is found safe and sound- and soon. For whatever reason I'm optimistic that she will be. It sounds to me as though both her and her family deserve some peace and rest.

But she would have needed water and food by now ... so if she was hiding, she would be looking for food and/or water ... somewhere. Someone would see her, you would think.

This was suppose to be attached to a quote, but I posted wrong.

I disagree. I feel it looks very much like she's talking to her dog.

Just speculating - if she was high on some drug and needed more, maybe she ran to a supplier, someone in the neighborhood. Totally moo!

She's really clearly looking several feet to the right of the dog.

This is a quick map I made up of the area. You can zoom in and zoom out (use the center wheel on your mouse).

You can also left click and drag the screen left and right.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zZ5px4sAbxvs.ktju4_PK9o6k

Nice map...That area is SO residential. I am leaning towards hiding in a garage/under a porch/in a crawl space in the neighborhood. I think she has paranoia- possibly drug induced, JMO- and is running from "intruders." I agree with other comments that she is probably in the immediate area. Hoping neighbors are checking their garages/sheds/under tarps/rvs etc.

This is troubling. She's been gone quite a while now...

ITA. Very troubling. I wonder.....is there an organized search going on? Dogs? She couldn't have gone far on her own IMO.

Nice map...That area is SO residential. I am leaning towards hiding in a garage/under a porch/in a crawl space in the neighborhood. I think she has paranoia- possibly drug induced, JMO- and is running from "intruders." I agree with other comments that she is probably in the immediate area. Hoping neighbors are checking their garages/sheds/under tarps/rvs etc.

But how would she sustain herself in "garages/sheds/under tarps/rvs etc."? It's been two weeks!

But how would she sustain herself in "garages/sheds/under tarps/rvs etc."? It's been two weeks!

Exactly. And she wasn't dressed for the elements. I just looked at the weather. Days are nice, but it has been dipping down into the 40's at night.

Wow! I was reluctant to spend the time watching 8 minutes worth... but i did...and was not disappointed. GREAT find! Thank you! Super insight to the whole family. Seems like a tight knit solid loving group! Interesting!
This video is from 5 years ago. KL appears in this video at approximately the 4 minute and 7 minute points. This family has seen tragedy. Assuming KL is suffering from a Mental Illness is not far-fetched, based on what her twin brother has been through (depression, drugs).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MEbqPnyUVw

Just a thought ...could KL be headed toward Draper, UT, in an attempt to visit the brother? Not likely ...as I commented, it's just a thought.

Just because we have seen 3 videos of this lady, doesn't mean that's all that exist. That is just all that LE has released publicly.

They probably have one (or more) of her walking around and just chit chatting up a storm, with no dog in sight.

It's confusing because just about everybody can see that she is talking to her dog when it is sitting there in front of her. The cops said almost from the git-go that they were concerned about her because they saw her on video walking around talking and gesturing and being very animated. Any rational person can see that she is conversing with her dog when she walks out and puts her down on the pavement.

The video we've seen isn't the one they are talking about. All we're getting is the edited version.

The video they are talking about will probably never be seen by anyone. (privacy stuff)

Article and case overview here:

http://www.people.com/article/kayelyn-louder-utah-social-worker-missing-person

Snipped:

But the day ended in mystery when Louder inexplicably ran out of her Murray, Utah, condo and vanished without a trace – leaving her keys, wallet and cell phone behind, despite the fact that it was raining, she was barefoot.

kayelyn-louder-435.jpg

I have a feeling this is going to end up being one of those cases that has a really dumb ending, and it is going to piss everybody off.

I was looking at a case yesterday here on Websleuths, a woman goes missing at a truck stop when she decides to leave her boyfriend. The word goes out and everybody searches and searches and searches...........can't find her anywhere.
Fast Forward 6 months........people here on Websleuths discover a picture of a woman that jumped to her death and drowned. They notice that she looks remarkably like the woman that is missing. Fellow Websleuthers contact the cops in that area and report it to them. The detective gets back with the tipster and informs them that he appreciates the info., but he knows it isn't the missing woman. You see, he actually went over to where the missing woman lived just to make sure that she was okay. They had apparently known her whereabouts for awhile, but just didn't bother to inform the media or any of the people searching for her......REAL classy.........and thoughtless.

The link below is the case I am talking about. Follow it from the beginning.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Veronica-Lynn-Gillis-43-Hamilton-6-April-2014

O/T,
I was amazed that Veronica Gillis was not the UID---it looked just like her! One Wser even said "I'd bet the farm"...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back