Found Deceased UT - Kayelyn Louder, 30, Murray, 27 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just be sure and follow her Facebook page and other Social Media sites. If they do find her, everything will go suddenly dark and quiet due to this "mental" issue. I doubt any details what-so-ever will be released publicly. I'm not totally convinced they don't already know where she is, at least the cops anyway.
She's 30 years old, a grown adult, and if she wants to hide from the world, that is her business. Let's say that the cops were able to locate and interview her, and she was ADAMANT that she didn't want to be contacted by her family or friends........well......okey dokey then.

You would think the cops would have the common courtesy to at least inform her family and the searchers that she has been located, but DON'T count on it.
Once the words "mental illness" and "privacy" are inserted into a case.......further information can go dark very quickly. The public has NO RIGHT to know anything.

I find it very suspect and odd that the sense of urgency in this case has just completely halted, especially by LE. I notice that it's friends of her's doing all the searching.

But is it likely she would willingly leave her dog behind?

Is it likely she would vanish during a rainstorm, with no shoes, coat, money, cell phone or car ?

Nothing about this entire case has made any sense, and I don't expect the ending to make any sense either.

Just be sure and follow her Facebook page and other Social Media sites. If they do find her, everything will go suddenly dark and quiet due to this "mental" issue. I doubt any details what-so-ever will be released publicly. I'm not totally convinced they don't already know where she is, at least the cops anyway.
She's 30 years old, a grown adult, and if she wants to hide from the world, that is her business. Let's say that the cops were able to locate and interview her, and she was ADAMANT that she didn't want to be contacted by her family or friends........well......okey dokey then.

You would think the cops would have the common courtesy to at least inform her family and the searchers that she has been located, but DON'T count on it.
Once the words "mental illness" and "privacy" are inserted into a case.......further information can go dark very quickly. The public has NO RIGHT to know anything.

I find it very suspect and odd that the sense of urgency in this case has just completely halted, especially by LE. I notice that it's friends of her's doing all the searching.

If LE knows where she is then they would have called off further searches, which has not occurred.

I just read a post on fb. They're asking everyone in the condo complex to check their sheds and vehicles on the property.

This could be the result of certain circumstances leading investigators to focus more closely within the condo plan and its occupants. Certain behavior might be a factor ...I can say no more.

MOO

Surveillance video from the day she vanished shows the 30-year-old woman outside her condo barefoot in the rain, without keys or a cell phone.

An hour later, a witness claims they saw a woman matching Louder’s description disoriented and trying to get inside a gate and some cars.

Police said there’s no indication of foul play and said evidence suggests she may have been confused or wandered off.

http://fox13now.com/2014/10/25/balloon-filled-sky-a-show-of-support-in-search-for-missing-woman/

BBM

I noticed that the article you linked mentioned she had a cat, too. ("Kayelyn Louder, 30, lived in a condo with her dog, cat, and a roommate.") Reports always seem to mention how much she loved her dog, but what about her cat? Maybe it had gone outside, and so she went outside to search for the cat since it had started raining? Just a thought.

I think that's a really good theory. She went to chase the cat, looking in an old shed or carpot area w/storage and maybe she fell and hurt herself.

I would imagine it would be slippery in areas, due to the rain. Perhaps she's laying hurt somewhere, unable to move, or call out...jmo.

I think that's a really good theory. She went to chase the cat, looking in an old shed or carpot area w/storage and maybe she fell and hurt herself.

I would imagine it would be slippery in areas, due to the rain. Perhaps she's laying hurt somewhere, unable to move, or call out...jmo.

It's been a almost a month, she can't be simply lying somewhere hurt. If she fell in somewhere/something she had no access to food or water, there'd me no chance of survival for this length of time.

My opinion is that she's either checked herself in somewhere and not contacted anyone (that is the most hopeful scenario), or ran off somewhere in woods, fell, etc and passed as a result of being lost/injured. It's unfortunate, I have been hoping they'd find her somewhere safe.

Following the missing FB page made for her, the dog and cat are with family.

Surveillance video from the day she vanished shows the 30-year-old woman outside her condo barefoot in the rain, without keys or a cell phone.

An hour later, a witness claims they saw a woman matching Louder’s description disoriented and trying to get inside a gate and some cars.

Police said there’s no indication of foul play and said evidence suggests she may have been confused or wandered off.

“I don’t believe she had a mental illness, for her acting that way scares me and makes me want to find her even more,” said Amy Fugal, who is Louder’s Cousin.

http://fox13now.com/2014/10/25/balloon-filled-sky-a-show-of-support-in-search-for-missing-woman/

Nice reporting. No indication of where she was seen trying to get into the parked cars. No indication of the distance from where she lived to where this occurred an hour later. No indication why the person watching her didn't approach her, or call the cops and report it if she thought Kayelyn appeared disoriented. How long did this woman watch her, and which way did she travel after leaving the area ?

No wonder everybody is pulling their hair out on this one..........lousy reporting........vague details.....cops are being "tight-lipped"and withholding info.
We still can't try and track her movements that day because no locations are provided, even in this article.

If her family really wants her found, they should provide every minute detail possible after she left her condo that morning. They would know who this person is that spotted her, where this occurred, and the distance and direction from her condo. Why is this the first we are hearing about it ?

How many other witnesses are there out there ? How do they expect people to look for her when they are withholding the areas she was last seen ?

Nice reporting. No indication of where she was seen trying to get into the parked cars. No indication of the distance from where she lived to where this occurred an hour later. No indication why the person watching her didn't approach her, or call the cops and report it if she thought Kayelyn appeared disoriented. How long did this woman watch her, and which way did she travel after leaving the area ?

No wonder everybody is pulling their hair out on this one..........lousy reporting........vague details.....cops are being "tight-lipped"and withholding info.
We still can't try and track her movements that day because no locations are provided, even in this article.

If her family really wants her found, they should provide every minute detail possible after she left her condo that morning. They would know who this person is that spotted her, where this occurred, and the distance and direction from her condo. Why is this the first we are hearing about it ?

How many other witnesses are there out there ? How do they expect people to look for her when they are withholding the areas she was last seen ?

ITA, Steel........

But thinking more on why she was running outside in the rain, I am rather doubting now that she was looking for the cat. When I imagine someone looking for their cat it would be of someone walking slower and haltingly and looking in all directions, while calling out the cat's name often at the same time. Not hurriedly running by as KL was in that last video of her.

I'm glad her dog and cat are safely with family (thank you, Sparky). I have heard that, but know that some cats do wander outside for a time and return home, so thought it not totally implausible that a cat could have been caught outside as it started raining and its owner go looking for it, even though that might not be the case here.

Yes, that sentence in the article about the possible sighting of KL struck me, too ("An hour later, a witness claims they saw a woman matching Louder’s description disoriented and trying to get inside a gate and some cars"). First we've heard of any possible sighting after the surveillance camera video at her condo, right?

Just one sentence without details so not much to go on, but if this was KL who the witness saw, she was still about and alive an hour after we last knew of prior (the video of her running).

If the witness thought KL seemed disoriented, this might give credence to the idea that KL was suffering a mental break.

"Trying to get inside a gate and some cars" is so vague. Her own condo complex gate or elsewhere? Trying to get in some cars...moving cars or parked cars without occupants? If moving cars being driven by others, she might have been trying to ask for help. Parked cars--maybe she was confused and was trying to locate her own car. Didn't we learn she could have had her car keys with her?

I wish we knew more.

Yes, that sentence in the article about the possible sighting of KL struck me, too ("An hour later, a witness claims they saw a woman matching Louder’s description disoriented and trying to get inside a gate and some cars"). First we've heard of any possible sighting after the surveillance camera video at her condo, right?

Just one sentence without details so not much to go on, but if this was KL who the witness saw, she was still about and alive an hour after we last knew of prior (the video of her running).

If the witness thought KL seemed disoriented, this might give credence to the idea that KL was suffering a mental break.

"Trying to get inside a gate and some cars" is so vague. Her own condo complex gate or elsewhere? Trying to get in some cars...moving cars or parked cars without occupants? If moving cars being driven by others, she might have been trying to ask for help. Parked cars--maybe she was confused and was trying to locate her own car. Didn't we learn she could have had her car keys with her?

I wish we knew more.

Well, I guess as long as they want to keep people dumbed down and in the dark, they can keep searching.

This could be the result of certain circumstances leading investigators to focus more closely within the condo plan and its occupants. Certain behavior might be a factor ...I can say no more.

MOO

I must have missed if you were a verified insider on this case but you certainly seem to have good "inside" info. What you say here is certainly ominous if true and doesn't bode well for KL but I hope they can find her and return her to her family.

Dog-Sitting...hmmm...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back