Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she must have been at least incapacitated before getting back to his house. I think he was concerned about her being seen there so he didn’t plan on having her walk in with him. Otherwise why meet at the park? MOO

I think, stupid as he seems to be, he DID realize that the Lyft driver would send the police right to his door. So, have the Lyft driver drop her off at the park, and no one will ever know what happened to her. So he thought.

MOO

I think she must have been at least incapacitated before getting back to his house. I think he was concerned about her being seen there so he didn’t plan on having her walk in with him. Otherwise why meet at the park? MOO

The park meetup prevented Lyft records from tying him to Kenzie (through his home address).

There may have also been other motivations in play as well.

It was 3am, and he probably didn’t have to worry about anyone spotting him and Kenzie at his house. I don’t think that factored in.

I think he takes the cake simply for the fact there was ultimately no way he wasnt going to be connected to her disappearance. We dont even have all the messages and ways they communicated either. LE also said he was in contact with her days prior to the incident.

To get to even meet at the park you have to relay that message to her.

I feel sorry for ML and her family. A total whack job ended her life.

JMO he seems a -Lesser Narcissist- they are not that smart, the slightest thing wounds their ego, explodes into rages , breaks things (and people) They think they are smarter than everyone, entitled, liars, bullies. Teflon mentality...can’t get in trouble. Zero conscience , zero empathy. All them, all the time. Next.
There are -Mid Range Narcs- ...and -Greater Narcs- ( Hannibal Lector scary smart).

If she went willingly to his house, I'm wondering if she thought - why didn't I just take the Lyft to your house?
Exactly! plus the reason I think she was unconscious or dead before being taken to his house is those houses are very close together I don’t think he would risk any screaming or hollering to draw attention. He already had one rape charge dropped. After all he wanted a soundproof torture room built. Men have sex/rape with drugged unconscious women and men using date rape drugs. Does Luka Magnotta ring a bell?

Why though? Why in the car straight away?
Seems unlikely, when this guy is a sex pest. He'd likely take her home, everything is fine, phone is off so she isn't disturbed, doesn't have to answer anymore texts. Disagreement occurs in the throes of some sexual encounter or attempt at a sexual encounter.
As per the Utah statute ;

There's literally no reason for him to whack her in the car, when it's pretty obvious that he wanted some kind of sex.

I don't think he hit her over the head in the car either. It's so unlikely with the torque that is required to cause a decent penetrating head injury, as is evidenced by the 5cm fragment of skull missing.
Nevermind the fact that if a wound is to that degree, you will likely have brain matter coming out. Her scalp was gone. He is going to have to carry her inside the house with brain matter and blood leaking from her head? The police would have seen evidence of that on the driveway, no matter how hard this creep tried to scrub it away. It would have leaked *everywhere*.
It's just isn't logically or logistically reasonable.

Given that he gave away the mattress, he probably had some kind of sex with her or had her on the bed, committed the "kidnapping" aspect in conjunction with this and then in some kind of rage - he belted her over the head.

JMO, but logically and by the letter of the Utah State law, I just can't see how any of it occurred any other way.
ITA. IMOO I think her fear was a turn on for him. I think he put the zip ties on her once she was in his vehicle and raped her in his home. I’ve been thinking about the 5cm hole in her skull and the fact that LE found part of her scalp with hair attached and what he could have used to do that. I saw the video that Inside Edition posted and at one point the female reporter was commenting while showing onscreen footage looking through AJs windows. One room had workout equipment and there was a dumbbell app n the floor. I have a dumbbell and the metal piece that you slide the weights onto is a hollow metal pipe that you can put little plastic caps on the ends. Assuming AJ is right handed, this is just guessing, and was on top of KL if he were to hit her with the end of a weighted dumbbell with the metal part exposed that seems like it would remove part of her scalp and make a 5cm sized hole, on the left side of her skull. What do you think?

This may have been said already..moo..was it a refrigerator or was it a stand up freezer? Do we know?

We don't know. LE hasn't released any other information other than what they released in the press conference earlier today. We don't know where ML's body was, how long it was wherever it was, when it was moved, or how it was moved. MOO.

I don't know, I just don't see it as logically reasonable.
If you take a look at people's behaviour in and around the situation, I feel it gives a bit of context to what may have occurred ;
  • He's extremely defiant. Neighbours ask him not to do something, he basically tells them "Don't tell me what to do". He balks when things don't go his way.
  • She, without this being about blame, seemed very sexually willing. She very likely willingly hooked up with him for sex.
  • She turned off her phone, likely because she'd just texted her mom and she didn't want mom calling or texting her again, whilst she's getting some.
  • She was a part time college student over a long period of time. She was also working. It's likely that her sexual lifestyle was a stress relief for her. Reasonably, one would finish their degree, quickly, even if one is working. She didn't. There was some reason for that. It wasn't just a "just coz" situation.
  • She just went to the funeral of her grandmother, was heading up to some exams and was likely in high stress load mode. Sex - regardless of type - is a good release.
  • AA is a sex pest who would have sex with anything, at any time. Of course he's going to be interested at a ridiculous hour.
  • AA and ML mutually wanted some sexual contact, however, I suspect the degree of sexual contact was not what ML had in mind.
  • He obviously didn't whack her during sex, that's not logical, when he was getting what he wanted. It had to have happened post escalation and refusal from ML.
  • Wherein, he restrained her. After some time or events, he dealt the fatal blow, because she likely demanded to be let go, he knew he was in a bind and angry at his authority being questioned, in anger, hit her over the head - likely to just shut her up at the time. Anger is a hell of a drug.
  • Then obviously he has a dead body he has to get rid of, so he defaults to burning, because it - culturally - makes sense. Burning is very common in Nigeria. I could pull up a bunch of pictures and stories, but I don't think mods here would be happy about that.

It's, as I said, JMO, but reasonably, someone like him, behaviourally just makes logical sense to me.
I'm thinking along these lines

AA had her meet at the park because he knew LE would trace the Lyft. I do believe she was restrained or was facing a weapon the moment she entered the vehicle.

JMO

I don’t think they took doors. I think that it was a piece of sheet rock panel. The door appears to be paneled. What they loaded into the car did not. It also appears to be smaller in size compared to the door and it also doesn’t appear as thick as a door. JMO.

It looks like a light weight plastic table with folding legs. The folding legs would be away from the camera, so we would be seeing the table top. I've used them for several years.

Not that we've been told. MOO
So if that turns out to be true, he hit her and basically brought her to the garage and into the backyard where most of the evidence was collected. He couldn't have driven with her to get gasoline and couldn't leave her in plain view in the garage so he possibly could have placed her on the bed when he left the house? Sheets make for easy transport. Moo

Excellent post and this is how I see it too. AA did not use all his wiles to get her there just to kill her immediately and have the disposal of a corpse to deal with.

He had a sexual motivation. Maybe killing her was always part of it...maybe not. But I don’t think he attacked her in anyway in that car. Too soon. IMO.

Neither do I, she had communicated with him all the way up until she got to the park, and got into his car willingly, there was no reason for violence at that point. Something occurred once they were inside his house imo, but not before.

I don't know, I just don't see it as logically reasonable.
If you take a look at people's behaviour in and around the situation, I feel it gives a bit of context to what may have occurred ;
  • He's extremely defiant. Neighbours ask him not to do something, he basically tells them "Don't tell me what to do". He balks when things don't go his way.
  • She, without this being about blame, seemed very sexually willing. She very likely willingly hooked up with him for sex.
  • She turned off her phone, likely because she'd just texted her mom and she didn't want mom calling or texting her again, whilst she's getting some.
  • She was a part time college student over a long period of time. She was also working. It's likely that her sexual lifestyle was a stress relief for her. Reasonably, one would finish their degree, quickly, even if one is working. She didn't. There was some reason for that. It wasn't just a "just coz" situation.
  • She just went to the funeral of her grandmother, was heading up to some exams and was likely in high stress load mode. Sex - regardless of type - is a good release.
  • AA is a sex pest who would have sex with anything, at any time. Of course he's going to be interested at a ridiculous hour.
  • AA and ML mutually wanted some sexual contact, however, I suspect the degree of sexual contact was not what ML had in mind.
  • He obviously didn't whack her during sex, that's not logical, when he was getting what he wanted. It had to have happened post escalation and refusal from ML.
  • Wherein, he restrained her. After some time or events, he dealt the fatal blow, because she likely demanded to be let go, he knew he was in a bind and angry at his authority being questioned, in anger, hit her over the head - likely to just shut her up at the time. Anger is a hell of a drug.
  • Then obviously he has a dead body he has to get rid of, so he defaults to burning, because it - culturally - makes sense. Burning is very common in Nigeria. I could pull up a bunch of pictures and stories, but I don't think mods here would be happy about that.

It's, as I said, JMO, but reasonably, someone like him, behaviourally just makes logical sense to me.
This is what I am thinking, too.

If someone decides to kill someone and doesn't mind getting caught, the victim doesn't stand a chance.

The only 2 options are:
1)Have some (mini) weapon - knife, gun, pepperspray, stun-guns, etc
2) have a minute gps enabled (with sim) tracker device likely as a hidden key chain or in your wallet

You must also have trusted friends who can track you.

Maybe all of them. But if people opt to carry a mini-gun or a pepper spray, maybe, attending classes on self-protection could help?

The park meetup prevented Lyft records from tying him to Kenzie (through his home address).

There may have also been other motivations in play as well.

It was 3am, and he probably didn’t have to worry about anyone spotting him and Kenzie at his house. I don’t think that factored in.

I'm recalling an account by another woman that said things seemed good until settling on the details of the date: he wanted to collect her at her home -- she refused; he wanted to meet in a parking lot - she refused... Call ended in AA anger/rage.

AA's request to meet ML at Hatch Park may have been a private, dominance test in his mind -- he proposed this odd place for late hour connection, and ML agreed.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member