Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither do I, she had communicated with him all the way up until she got to the park, and got into his car willingly, there was no reason for violence at that point. Something occurred once they were inside his house imo, but not before.

That's possible, and the easiest way to get her inside his house: willingly. IMO. Then, at some point, things go sideways. I'm hopeful that LE has loads of evidence we don't know about that lets them know exactly what happened.

No, because her phone was disabled within literally a minute of her getting into his car. He must have planned something nefarious.
We don't know exactly why it went off. I kinda feel like it's possible that battery died or she turned off herself. It was just such an incredibly short amount of time from Lyft end to phone off. Doesn't feel like it was enough time to get out, grab luggage and walk over to the car there to pick her up, get in and then he take it.

I never thought his intentions were good.

I'm just thinking back to the accuser's story that she was basically raped as they were "done" having sex. Like he wouldn't stop when she said to and was obviously upset enough to go to hospital and start a report.

There are so many possibilities. I think LE has a much clearer picture than any of us speculating here, that's for sure.

That's possible, and the easiest way to get her inside his house: willingly. IMO. Then, at some point, things go sideways. I'm hopeful that LE has loads of evidence we don't know about that lets them know exactly what happened.

I sure hope so too, and from the behavior of this team of LE, they aren't going to stop until they have every answer possible.

I'm recalling an account by another woman that said things seemed good until settling on the details of the date: he wanted to collect her at her home -- she refused; he wanted to meet in a parking lot - she refused... Call ended in AA anger/rage.

AA's request to meet ML at Hatch Park may have been a private, dominance test in his mind -- he proposed this odd place for late hour connection, and ML agreed.

MOO

I agree with all you wrote. Could he have just said his house was hard to find and that's why the meet up at the park? "No one can find my place, we better meet at Hatch Park and I'll take you there?" I bet she caught on real quick about what she had gotten herself into. RIP ML.

So they are back? Is he talking or did they miss something ? If they took the door IMO it’s because there is DNA - if he isn’t talking perhaps they are doing a painstaking analysis to determine what happened sequentially once she stepped foot in his vehicle ? JMO
Yes, they were back, searched the house, the garage, the backyard, removed doors and loaded all the evidence in a crime scene van. I am stumped on the doors. If it was for DNA, wouldn't they just swab the doors? :confused: Maybe not. ??? MOO

I don't know, I just don't see it as logically reasonable.
If you take a look at people's behaviour in and around the situation, I feel it gives a bit of context to what may have occurred ;
  • He's extremely defiant. Neighbours ask him not to do something, he basically tells them "Don't tell me what to do". He balks when things don't go his way.
  • She, without this being about blame, seemed very sexually willing. She very likely willingly hooked up with him for sex.
  • She turned off her phone, likely because she'd just texted her mom and she didn't want mom calling or texting her again, whilst she's getting some.
  • She was a part time college student over a long period of time. She was also working. It's likely that her sexual lifestyle was a stress relief for her. Reasonably, one would finish their degree, quickly, even if one is working. She didn't. There was some reason for that. It wasn't just a "just coz" situation.
  • She just went to the funeral of her grandmother, was heading up to some exams and was likely in high stress load mode. Sex - regardless of type - is a good release.
  • AA is a sex pest who would have sex with anything, at any time. Of course he's going to be interested at a ridiculous hour.
  • AA and ML mutually wanted some sexual contact, however, I suspect the degree of sexual contact was not what ML had in mind.
  • He obviously didn't whack her during sex, that's not logical, when he was getting what he wanted. It had to have happened post escalation and refusal from ML.
  • Wherein, he restrained her. After some time or events, he dealt the fatal blow, because she likely demanded to be let go, he knew he was in a bind and angry at his authority being questioned, in anger, hit her over the head - likely to just shut her up at the time. Anger is a hell of a drug.
  • Then obviously he has a dead body he has to get rid of, so he defaults to burning, because it - culturally - makes sense. Burning is very common in Nigeria. I could pull up a bunch of pictures and stories, but I don't think mods here would be happy about that.

It's, as I said, JMO, but reasonably, someone like him, behaviourally just makes logical sense to me.

I don't believe ML mutually wanted to have sex with AA or that she willingly allowed herself to be tied up. I don't believe she even knew his real identity.

If ML was willing sexually to be there, she would have known where he lived and gone directly to his house in her Lyft. He also would have no reason to kill her.

What you call a sexual pest, I call a sexual predator.

JMO

In the docs I just loaded I refer to page one. Why do they call AA “actor” yet starting on page two they call AA defendant?

Edited by me to quote “actor” and remove ML from being called one also. Mistyped. Sorry.

Yes, they were back, searched the house, the garage, the backyard, removed doors and loaded all the evidence in a crime scene van. I am stumped on the doors. If it was for DNA, wouldn't they just swab the doors? :confused: Maybe not. ??? MOO
I recently read somewhere that the fire pit in AA's yard was covered with a white door. Maybe that's what they are after? I'll see if I can find the link.

Not trying to be gruesome, but the 5cm piece of her skull, anyone have any ideas what weapon(s) may have been used? Did LE state 5cm hole? (indicating circular?) Or just 5cm piece?

5cm is JUST shy of 2 inches. Does that mean the weapon was likely smaller, larger or exactly 5cm?

Last edited:
So they are back? Is he talking or did they miss something ? If they took the door IMO it’s because there is DNA - if he isn’t talking perhaps they are doing a painstaking analysis to determine what happened sequentially once she stepped foot in his vehicle ? JMO
Could a doorknob on the door make the wound in her head?

jmo

I don't believe ML mutually wanted to have sex with AA or that she willingly allowed herself to be tied up. I don't believe she even knew his real identity.

If ML was willing sexually to be there, she would have known where he lived and gone directly to his house in her Lyft. He also would have no reason to kill her.

JMO

Why did she go to his house at 3am then? To talk? To someone she met that she didn't know?
I mean, I think there is some serious disconnection here. I'm a millennial. People my age do this kind of thing. It's not... blaming or shaming and I think it's cruel for people to think that it is.

People seem to have a disconnection to the fact that people do this. That doesn't mean they deserve to be hit over the head and murdered. It's just mere, pure facts. Sometimes facts aren't palatable.

"What you call a sexual pest, I call a sexual predator."
Semantics, but he didn't snatch her off the street. Like let's be realistic, she willingly met up with him for some reason. That doesn't mean she should be murdered, just that there was a reason she was there, it wasn't happenstance. Unless you think it was happenstance? That would be going against what LE has as evidence.

IIRC, the Lyft driver didn't see her get into the car, but drove off immediately. Perhaps ML was putting her luggage in AA's truck, he got out of the car and zipped tied her from behind as she was busy loading the trunk. In that same motion, he got control of her phone.

He could've put her in the trunk or the car at that point. Who would see her in the car at 3am on the road? The 3am time sure worked out nicely for him.

jmo

wouldn't she scream or run? Too risky for him. Besides I thought the lift driver saw her put her suitcase in the trunk? Maybe I am wrong.

JMO

She wasn't meeting AA for breakfast and what makes somebody with a ton of responsibilities in life put everything on hold especially at that time?

Its either money or sex or both.

Not trying to be gruesome, but the 5cm piece of her skull, anyone have any ideas what weapon(s) may have been used? Did LE state 5cm hole? (indicating circular?) Or just 5cm piece?

5mm is JUST shy of 2 inches. Does that mean the weapon was likely smaller, larger or exactly 5cm?

I interpreted it as 5cm hole plus part of the left side of her skull missing.

See attached. Note last paragraph. Last sentence.

Attachments

• A3F1DC9F-120F-4BF0-BB86-BDE2F08CAB88.jpeg
    A3F1DC9F-120F-4BF0-BB86-BDE2F08CAB88.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics