Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently read somewhere that the fire pit in AA's yard was covered with a white door. Maybe that's what they are after? I'll see if I can find the link.
It's okay, don't worry about it. I remember the white door but they said "doors" - plural. And, that the doors were removed which doesn't sound like one door on the burn pile but instead, doors still attached to the house. Maybe I'm just confused. Wait...interior doors or exterior? MOO

HOLD UP. Got to point something out. I don't think they met for sex guys. One thing to remember is that they got this asshat on an aggravating kidnapping charge before they even found her body. There must be something in the text messages that indicates she didn't go with him willingly or maybe even something that indicates she thought she was meeting him for a different reason, maybe even possibly threatened. I was looking up what Aggravating Kidnapping means and this came up on Google:
Aggravated kidnapping is kidnapping accompanied by serious bodily injury to the victim, or a ransom demanded, or carjacking, or fraud, force or fear upon a victim under age 14. Make no mistake about it: both kidnapping and aggravated kidnappingare serious crimes with huge punishment if a conviction is reached.

I can't help but wonder if he was stalking her online and maybe feared her into meeting up with him. Even @yellowmoose said back when this all started she couldn't see Kenzie meeting him willingly. Something must have made her go there for them to get him on that kidnapping charge.

I interpreted it as 5cm hole plus part of the left side of her skull missing.

See attached. Note last paragraph. Last sentence.
It does say that "part of her left scalp was missing" not that part of her left "skull" was missing. (Except for the 5 cm hole on the left side of her skull...) I'm wondering if that meant that the weapon which caused a puncturing injury, caused a scraping injury as well.):(

Last edited:
Ayoola Ajayi’s ex-wife speaks as investigators take more evidence from his home

SABBM:

ABC4 also spoke with some of Ajayi’s neighbors. Off-camera, some telling us their worst fears were confirmed that this happened in their neighborhood.

Despite being too disturbed to go on-camera, one neighbor told ABC4 that he’s taking the time to water a tree located in front of Ajayi’s home. His hope is to keep it alive for Mackenzie.

Neighbors are also maintaining the memorial outside of Ajayi’s home dedicated to Lueck.

In the face of so much evil, it's nice to be reminded that goodness exists, too.

God bless these neighbors.

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

Why did she go to his house at 3am then? To talk? To someone she met that she didn't know?
I mean, I think there is some serious disconnection here. I'm a millennial. People my age do this kind of thing. It's not... blaming or shaming and I think it's cruel for people to think that it is.

People seem to have a disconnection to the fact that people do this. That doesn't mean they deserve to be hit over the head and murdered. It's just mere, pure facts. Sometimes facts aren't palatable.

"What you call a sexual pest, I call a sexual predator."
Semantics, but he didn't snatch her off the street. Like let's be realistic, she willingly met up with him for some reason. That doesn't mean she should be murdered, just that there was a reason she was there, it wasn't happenstance. Unless you think it was happenstance? That would be going against what LE has as evidence.

We don't know that she willingly went to his house. Maybe, maybe not.

But she took the Lyft to a park, not to his home.

Her phone went dead immediately upon getting into his car. If she was willingly accompanying him home, I don't think her cell would have been turned off so suddenly. JMO

If you can provide a link I would like to read the reasons for refusal.

Here is the first case off of the top of my head. Although it may have been resolved by trial. But it gives you an idea how difficult it can be to get digital records. Hth.

San Bernardino judge delays ruling on bid to exclude key evidence in McStay family murder case – San Bernardino Sun

In a related matter, McGee informed Smith that the phone carrier T-Mobile has not complied with a subpoena to produce requested phone records.

“Their position was they are not going to comply unless we pay them,” McGee told Smith. Failure by telecommunications companies to provide phone records has been a recurring issue in the Merritt case. In July 2016, AT&T failed to comply with three subpoenas issued by Maline and McGee for phone records, prompting the attorneys to file a motion requesting that Smith compel the phone service provider to comply.

Smith scheduled a contempt-of-court hearing on the T-Mobile issue for May 25. Representatives from T-Mobile could not immediately be reached for comment.

Long time lurker, first time poster. And it's a big post.

4. someone mentioned a photo shoot as being a possibile lure. Maybe. One of the main marketing tools SB have are their photo portfolios and they have to keep them fresh. E has one or two photo shoots a month and these are expensive things to arrange (if paid for conventionally of course). Could someone be tempted for a late night photo shoot in the park? It's possible but I think it's unlikely. But possible.

I hope you can see I am not being judgemental in any way and just hoping to bring some clarity on the ins and outs of the business based on what i have heard from reliable sources. I hope it can help in some way.

(sorry for the multi edit - I was struggling with the posting)

I mentioned the possible photo shoot lure earlier. But, it wouldn't make much sense based on how she was casually dressed/done up in the airport photos at 2am. I thought maybe going to look at proofs might have been a possible lure.

This of course would mean they would have met up before for the photos.

if a hollow object is pushed say into play dough the table under the play dough may ne damaged but the play dough gets stuck inside. if her skull was like the table and her scalp like the play dough would it stick inside like a pipe or other hollow item when struck?

In the docs I just loaded I refer to page one. Why do they call AA “actor” yet starting on page two they call AA defendant?

Edited by me to quote “actor” and remove ML from being called one also. Mistyped. Sorry.

Probably bc he’s an actor until the pleadings show count one. From then, he's a defendant. Category change. Like poi to suspect. To arrested.

Excellent post and this is how I see it too. AA did not use all his wiles to get her there just to kill her immediately and have the disposal of a corpse to deal with.

He had a sexual motivation. Maybe killing her was always part of it...maybe not. But I don’t think he attacked her in anyway in that car. Too soon. IMO.
I agree. Not only was it too soon, but, if he killed her in the car, I doubt he would have taken her back to the house. I believe he would have dumped her body elsewhere. I think he may have had a gun to control her, took her back to the house, tied her hands attacked her, and used a tool that was in the house, (a hammer) to killed her.

DA said at today's presser, restraints on ML's remains were "a ziptie and rope" IIRC.

Does a ziptie (singular) restrain an adult? Easily? Effectively? How? A looooong one wrapping both wrists, plus rope? Seems clumsy, but many ppl have zipties around the house or car, for legit, practical, everyday purposes, maybe AA too.

Seems cuff below * would be easier, more reliable restraint. Did AA use one like this? If so, a sign of planning/pre-med?

I can't find the vid or the exact, verbatim quote by DA. Anybody have a link? TiA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_handcuffs
Plastic handcuffs (also called PlastiCuffs or FlexiCuffs, flex cuffs or Double Cuffs) are a form of physical restraint for the hands, using plastic straps. They function as handcuffs but are cheaper and easier to carry than metal handcuffs, ...

Ordinary household Zip ties are very effective. Killers have used them to strangle their victims.

It's okay, don't worry about it. I remember the white door but they said "doors" - plural. And, that the doors were removed which doesn't sound like one door on the burn pile but instead, doors still attached to the house. Maybe I'm just confused. Wait...interior doors or exterior? MOO
Gosh, could they have been doors from a soundproof room?

We don't know that she willingly went to his house. Maybe, maybe not.

But she took the Lyft to a park, not to his home.

Her phone went dead immediately upon getting into his car. If she was willingly accompanying him home, I don't think her cell would have been turned off so suddenly. JMO

Her phone may have been turned off before getting into his car.
She may have turned it off herself as soon as her Lyft ride pulled into the parking lot.
Lyft records show she was dropped off at approximately 2:59 and her phone was powered off at 2:59, per the charging documents.

Her last text to him was just one minute prior to that.

It's possible she turned off her phone per some agreed-upon arrangement upon arrival at the parking lot and seeing his vehicle there.

JMO.

Welcome to Websleuths! Great insights into the lifestyle and what someone might seek to attain but I don’t think their lifestyles would relate to KL or this meeting simply because I believe all of your friends would do a basic screening of all “pots” and I don’t think AA would have readily passed. Even a new SB would learn very quickly to screen out the time wasters and Splenda Daddys.

Have you asked them if anyone would see someone like AA? A well-educated woman without a drug problem and a middle class upbringing going that route would have endless options. I suspect someone like AA would really only be successful seeing someone on the fringes of society who does no screening?

I strongly believe she was comfortable with him for one reason or another to meet him at 3am and I’m not convinced it was for a first time date, no matter what reward would have been promised. Someone like her would have numerous suitors and, frankly, I think she could be more discriminating with her time and choose someone better.

I can ask. "E" - she would have bailed instantly. These days she says she's mainly booked by clients assistants and she'll smell a rat a mile off. The other two...I don't think it's as simple as that. Look on Instagram and you'll find people with no money masquerading as if they have. Standing near supercars they don't own, in hotel lobbys they're not staying at, in a first class seat they walked past on the way from Economy etc. Could AA have managed a deception like this or written an impressive enough sounding intro? I really don't know. I like the term Splenda Daddys.

if a hollow object is pushed say into play dough the table under the play dough may ne damaged but the play dough gets stuck inside. if her skull was like the table and her scalp like the play dough would it stick inside like a pipe or other hollow item when struck?

Potentially both, I would imagine. Play dough and tube has no resistance but pipe going into skull has to pass hair, skin, skull whatever other tissue gets in the way. If pipe used, probably sideways. Doubtful he would try ramming it straight in as opposed to side hit. I’m with hand tool of some type. Short instrument. Bc being close to the victim needed bc instant reaction in anger. And /or thrill of hit up close and personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia