Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a moment to credit law enforcement, investigators, prosecutors office, and family and friends of ML that have each contributed to rapidly moving this investigation forward.

Just shy a month that ML taken, more truth about AA's evil intentions and actions revealed than I ever expected.

I have great hope that AA will follow the lead of AW in Logan, and confess and accept his fate without delay. #KENZIE STRONG

MOO

For the park employee to call police it had to be alarming for the worker when seeing the discovery.

Imo, it is a significant find to add to all of the other overwhelming evidence against AA already.

I pray he did not toss parts of KLs remains in this area as well.

We already know he left one bone behind in the fire pit.

It makes me worry even more if there may be dismemberment involved.

I put nothing past this evil individual. Nothing.

Jmho

Screenshots from the necklacing chapter that appears in the opening of his “book.”

@wary
Do we know if AA actually did witness something like this as a kid? If he did, I can see how that would seriously scar a person for life. Was he trying to re-enact that moment with Kenzie? God, i hope not.

For the park employee to call police it had to be alarming for the worker when seeing the discovery.

Imo, it is a significant find to add to all of the other overwhelming evidence against AA already.

Jmho
Whatever it was seems to have pointed to Kenzie immediately. I'm wondering about a phone, clothes, or purse. Something that would have her name on it perhaps.

Do we know if AA actually did witness something like this as a kid? If he did, I can see how that would seriously scar a person for life. Was he trying to re-enact that moment with Kenzie? God, i hope not.

He spoke out both sides of his mouth in that respect.

The preface says that it is entirely a work of fiction, while he also described it somewhere as something along the lines of “inspired by actual events.”

We do know that this sort of thing happens over there, so he may have seen it personally, or heard about it from someone.

Judging by his body burning skills, I don’t think he understood the realities of what happens to a human body as a result of fire.

What’s interesting is the smell that he described in one of those screenshots. I’ll be willing to bet that his neighbors would describe the smell similarly.

The preface says that it is entirely a work of fiction, while he also described it somewhere as something along the lines of “inspired by actual events.”

We do know that this sort of thing happens over there, so he may have seen it personally, or heard about it from someone.

Judging by his body burning skills, I don’t think he understood the realities of what happens to a human body as a result of fire.

What’s interesting is the smell that he described in one of those screenshots. I’ll be willing to bet that his neighbors would describe the smell similarly.

Thank you for posting those screenshots. Thank you very much.

Screenshots from the necklacing chapter that appears in the opening of his “book.”

@wary
Omg. Lots of disturbing material in his “book.”

Makes me wonder if the “smell in his nostrils” had started to fade and he had sick need to re-experience.

Also, burning guy had tattoo on his neck that apparently was interesting for AA to describe as “bubbling” due to the heat. I wonder if Kenzie had any tattoos and also if so, where she had them.

MOO every individual person if abused has a responsibility to not inflict abuse on others, especially their children.
MOO 99% of people are self aware about this, and knowing how much they hated and were hurt by abuse they experienced, they really pay attention to treating people better than they were treated.

Jmho
It makes me think dismemberment as well at least partial. We know she was found with her wrist tied behind her back so she had her arms but perhaps he removed her legs? Ugh I hope not but this guy is beyond psycho.

Exactly my thought in regards to the smell.

It's hard for me to believe he acted on what he saw in Nigeria yet didnt carry it out until in his 30s.

Now he may have gotten some of the macarbe ideas from what others have done before in Nigeria, and secretly wanting to carryout a murder when he came here as brutal as he could think of....

From what little I've read about Nigeria they are quite brutal when murdering others. Aren't they the ones who have kidnapped hundreds of young girls to do unspeakable things to them?

I dont believe it left him with scars. However I do think he has long wanted to carryout his own macabre depraved murder of a very helpless victim. Imo this has long been his fantasy.

He does not have scars. Imo. He is a sexual sadist like Joe Duncan except he targets adults.

We have many from Nigeria who I'm sure have experienced or seen the same things yet they arent resorting to barbaric murders, burning them in fire pits, and putting them through prolonged torture. Imo

This is not about being from Nigeria. This was done because this was the mindset of this one individual monster just like it always is no matter where they may come from or what they may have experienced.

Jmho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members