Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have caught up, just my opinion but I feel this PD is really good at covering up what they recover or find other than what they want us to know... There were several searches on the home and the only things we know that were taken were given to us in info by the PD in press conferences and one photo of the ammo listed on paper and our speculation of photos like a possible gun box, attention in the garage area, etc...

I think they are well aware of and savvy to drones and media presence, etc.

I mean they recovered her remains at the canyon two days before it seemed anyone had a clue, not even media...

This is a compliment--they are good at protecting the investigation while also very good at sharing some with us and more than most do.

That being said, I want to know MORE too... Can't they just tell us :(

Probably not. :)

Jmo.

Oh great would he use that as a defense in court? Trauma as a child.

They will try anything, but like usual it will fall faster than a heavy rock.

His jury will not have an ounce of sympathy for him. None.

Just like the NY lawyer was playing the race card. That wont fly either.

There is simply no excuse under the sun that will save AA.

Imo

It's hard for me to believe he acted on what he saw in Nigeria yet didnt carry it out until in his 30s.

Now he may have gotten some of the macarbe ideas from what others have done before in Nigeria, and secretly wanting to carryout a murder when he came here as brutal as he could think of....

From what little I've read about Nigeria they are quite brutal when murdering others. Aren't they the ones who have kidnapped hundreds of young girls to do unspeakable things to them?

I dont believe it left him with scars. However I do think he has long wanted to carryout his own macabre depraved murder of a very helpless victim. Imo this has long been his fantasy.

He does not have scars. Imo. He is a sexual sadist like Joe Duncan except he targets adults.

We have many from Nigeria who I'm sure have experienced or seen the same things yet they arent resorting to barbaric murders, burning them in fire pits, and putting them through prolonged torture. Imo

This is not about being from Nigeria. This was done because this was the mindset of this one individual monster just like it always is no matter where they may come from.

Jmho

Reportedly, Nigerian criminal gangs rose to prominence in the 1980's -- and AA not born until 1981.

I also believe AA was raised with the belief that he would be sent to America when he was of age.

I don't believe anything he wrote or spoke about was personal knowledge, but learned from history or others.

Unrest will always exist -- regardless the time, latitude/longitude.

MOO

Organized crime in Nigeria - Wikipedia

Armed gang kills at least 18 in northwest Nigeria - Reuters

Do we know that LE placed that tarp down? This is just a thought, but perhaps he rolled everything up in the tarp and placed it in the river. So they recovered the entire package and rolled it out to dry in the sun along with its contents? Seems like a lot of stuff to find individually in a short period of time. Or if all the items collected where scattered, they would have had a better chance of being seen earlier by someone and reporter. Jmo.

Trying to picture how he could crawl with his arms clamped to his sides by the tire.

Then, I'll have to note, for future use, the term hard dried barbecued thing.
Maybe he wanted to actually experience what he wrote about in his book so when he writes his next book in prison he can write on the cover “based on true factual events” what a sick puppy.

We already know he left one bone behind in the fire pit. It makes me worry even more if there may be dismemberment involved. I put nothing past this evil individual. Nothing.

Jmho[/QUOTE]

Do you think the "bone" could actually be a "bone fragment" from the trauma she received on the left side of her head?

Screenshots from the necklacing chapter that appears in the opening of his “book.”

@wary

'The memory of that moment would never leave Ezekial, and the fact that he had seen it in his real world proved it's validity and affected his every thought and decision for the rest of his life.'

Coming soon, to an opening statement near you....

:mad:

the tarp looks to have been recently folded out. looks like it still has fold lines in the form of squares. I would think the fold lines would be gone if it had been out of package for this amount of time, I don't think it has been rolled up containing stuff, I think LE has laid it out to put stuff on. all of what is on it may not be evidence for this case, it may be just to contain all items found until they decide what does and does not belong.

He spoke out both sides of his mouth in that respect.

The preface says that it is entirely a work of fiction, while he also described it somewhere as something along the lines of “inspired by actual events.”

We do know that this sort of thing happens over there, so he may have seen it personally, or heard about it from someone.

Judging by his body burning skills, I don’t think he understood the realities of what happens to a human body as a result of fire.

What’s interesting is the smell that he described in one of those screenshots. I’ll be willing to bet that his neighbors would describe the smell similarly.

Anybody check if any of the book passages plagiarized? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member