Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see anyone respond to this and I'm curious too. What evidence do they have? Did the gal possibly go to the police and decide not to press charges? Does LE keep records of assaults?

ETA: Does LE keep records of assaults even if the individual choses not to press charges?
I am pretty sure LE keeps records of all police reports.
So it may be possible that a report was filed and the person never sought charges, but LE is pressing charges now. Imo

I know I sound like I’m totally out there (and I am), what about transgender homicides / assaults or gay males in SLC. Just some kind of bug I have in my mind that females MAY not be the only victims here. JMO mooooooooooo ( @cody22 )

—-

ETA: I wonder if he was on Grindr.

—-

ETA: I think @MassGuy needs to take one for the team and go on there to look if he has a profile...He soooooo conveeeeeniently only got to read two chapters of AA’s book...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
But, they never lived together is what she claims, thank goodness. Agree its strange she would consider a 23 year old a "little girl" unless she was totally mistaken about her age.
Thanks to moderator who repaired my quote above. I really bungled it and it only got worse when I tried to fix it. : (

I know I sound like I’m totally out there (and I am), what about transgender homicides / assaults or gay males in SLC. Just some kind of bug I have in my mind that females MAY not be the only victims here. JMO mooooooooooo ( @cody22 )

—-

Follow your instincts. I think you may have something to find there considering his proclivities.

Follow your instincts. I think you may have something to find there considering his proclivities.

Yeah I got a hunch and it’s biting me hard... mooooo...thanks for this.

@PommyMommy , do you have meetme profile again? NM, I think it’s in the beginning of thread...wait, iirc @Gardenista posted the full list of “proclivities” but it was deleted I think.

ETA:

Update #2

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peagion

Email:
humble_pigion@yahoo.com
excellent_weapon@yahoo.com
humble_peagion@yahoo.com
AYOOLA.AJAYI@OUTLOOK.COM

Instagram: Ayoola (@peagion) • Instagram photos and videos

YouTube: Ayoola Ajayi, courtesy of @SeattleStew

MEETUP: Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup, courtesy of @ZZbball22

Pinterest: Ajayi Ayoola (peagion), courtesy of @diggndeeperstill

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayoola-ajayi-937037110/
Resume from LinkedIn: my-resume

VENMO: Yellow Flowers, courtesy of @MFH

Forge Identity: | ICANN WHOIS, courtesy of @ZoriahNZ

Geeks Online LLC: Entity Details: GEEKS ONLINE LLC - Utah Business Search - Utah.gov, courtesy of @CatsMeoww

BBB: Geeks Online, LLC | Better Business Bureau® Profile, courtesy of @bodester413

Coursehero: Assignment 3 Ayoola Ajayi - 1 Mirror Lake in Utah Geological Feature Report Ayoola Ajayi Utah State university 2 Abstract 10,400 feet long elevation | Course Hero, courtesy of @CatsMeoww

Modeling: Ayoola Ajayi - a model from United States

Model Mayhem: pigion, courtesy of @24Brix

His book: Ayoola Ajayi

MYSPACE: Ayoola ajayi Adisa (humble88) on Myspace, courtesy of @diggndeeperstill

Gaming: Team Nightmares - Liquipedia - The StarCraft II Encyclopedia, courtesy of @kiaatcher

Starcraft II thread started by AA:https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/2878488630?page=1, courtesy of @Kadoober

Starcraft II (where email is given):https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/628236185?page=1, courtesy of @Kadoober

Movato: https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...KfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0#popphotoview, courtesy of @gliving

Mattress: https://us.letgo.com/en/i/product_ad8c021c-34c6-498a-b5de-a47e1ec57147
Box Springs: Facebook Marketplace: Queen bed box spring - Furniture - Salt Lake City, Utah

Defunct domain names registered in 2014: Webmaster: Ayoola Ajayi in Logan, UT, courtesy of @Kadoober

Quick Dry Work Authorization:https://blackwaterbilling.com/webpages/upload/wo_file_04-12-2019_0242pm.pdf, courtesy of @Gardener1850

That’s one heck of a list.

$10 says he’s on Grindr, moo.

Hey everyone,

Do not link to random social media accounts. Your post will be removed and all responses (and responses to responses, etc) will also be removed.

Remember The Rules and post accordingly.

Thanks.

—-

—-

ETA: I think @MassGuy needs to take one for the team and go on there to look if he has a profile there. He sooo conveniently only got to read 2 chapters of AA’s book...:rolleyes:
Oh, that's right, he did indicate that he was bisexual on that one site. (I forgot the name of it but he had listed his interests)
There may be many more victims who are afraid to come forward. Imo

I am sharing this for any who are also curious about Utah's law in regards to kidnapping.

https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter5/76-5-S302.html

Also the biting... yikes I just read the post @PommyMommy posted with the details of the sexual abuse. That is very violent and aggressive. As others have stated, it is a bit of TB's MO. I always thought that when TB was doing what he was doing the violent acts themselves were not enough for him, which led to the biting. It's sexual and violent and horrific. It's extreme behaviour, perhaps AA is a sexual sadist, and part of his arousal is inflicting that sort of jarring terrible pain on another.
Glad to know I wasn't the only one who thought Sexual Sadist. As hard as it is to educate yourself about these types of individuals, he seems to check a lot of the 'boxes' of one.

MOO

—-

—-

ETA: I think @MassGuy needs to take one for the team and go on there to look if he has a profile...He soooooo conveeeeeniently only got to read two chapters of AA’s book...:rolleyes:
moooogarita, I heard that plumb over in another thread. I agree on MassGuy taking another lump for the team on this case. .......LOL!......moo

In my opinion I believe these photos were not taken by A A but were downloaded from the "dark web" from countries outside the U.S. Still a serious offense though.

Yes, indeed. Under some laws (pretty sure Utah is strict) possessing child *advertiser censored* is automatically the same thing as engaging in the buying and selling/exchange of it, and if purchase can be proved, then production can be added. Because the person buying illicit images of children is helping to produce them (the director and camera man did it for money, and producers organize money).

So, these are super major charges anywhere in the U.S.

Since I have been puzzled since day 1 about his income streams, I believe he is in or attemptig to be in the production side of something. Hence, the cameras. But roommates' remarks indicate (to me) that this may include adult *advertiser censored*/amateur *advertiser censored* production (and possibly he's selling it as well).

Yeah I got a hunch and it’s biting me hard... mooooo...thanks for this.

There is a study about such things and "hunches" based on various factors that is called "physiognomy". You may wish to look into that if you have interest in your hunch and the "why" that may be associated with that. Just a heads up there are several racially insensitive theories associated with it which go back to decades ago I suggest you discard but the more recent studies focus on behavioral patterns as well as appearance both physical, acted out, and several other things. You may find the new Harvard and Stanford studies to be of interest if you decide to delve deep into it.

There is a study about such things and "hunches" based on various factors that is called "physiognomy". You may wish to look into that if you have interest in your hunch and the "why" that may be associated with that. Just a heads up there are several racially insensitive theories associated with it which go back to decades ago I suggest you discard but the more recent studies focus on behavioral patterns as well as appearance both physical, acted out, and several other things. You may find the new Harvard and Stanford studies to be of interest if you decide to delve deep into it.

(Quite a rabbit hole...

Why Stanford Researchers Tried to Create a ‘Gaydar’ Machine )

FTR my hunch is based on his own words from his meetup profile, not his appearance. I know you weren’t saying that, just wanted to make sure we were clear on that. :)

(Quite a rabbit hole...

Why Stanford Researchers Tried to Create a ‘Gaydar’ Machine )

FTR my hunch is based on his own words from his meetup profile, not his appearance. I know you weren’t saying that, just wanted to make sure we were clear on that. :)

Yeah I should have been more specific. Basically all I was pointing to is that theory of innate detection in mankind as it related to predators through evolution. For example mankind (early mankind) developed along a path to be able to spot predators in the bush and therefore first differentiated the color green but through the years there has been a lot of debate about how it related to spotting predator types in modern society. Behavioral patterns, preferred appearance (how one chooses to show themselves to the world, etc), and most of all subconscious mental processes that we have no control over. This is all offtopic but I brought it up in the case you had interest in such things but it goes to the heart of why you, I, anyone for that matter get the would be spidey sense based on limited data.

“The new charging documents show Ajayi met a woman on an unnamed dating app last year. She went to his house and had dinner with him. The sexual abuse occurred after dinner while they were watching television, the documents say.

The investigation into Lueck's death also led officials to charge Ajayi with 19 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor after investigators discovered child *advertiser censored* on his computer.

He has not yet entered pleas to those charges.

The Salt Lake Legal Defenders Association, which has been assigned to represent Ajayi, said it does not plan to comment on the charges.”

USA Today:
Suspect in Utah student Mackenzie Lueck's death is charged in a second case

Yeah I should have been more specific. Basically all I was pointing to is that theory of innate detection in mankind as it related to predators through evolution. For example mankind (early mankind) developed along a path to be able to spot predators in the bush and therefore first differentiated the color green but through the years there has been a lot of debate about how it related to spotting predator types in modern society. Behavioral patterns, preferred appearance (how one chooses to show themselves to the world, etc), and most of all subconscious mental processes that we have no control over. This is all offtopic but I brought it up in the case you had interest in such things but it goes to the heart of why you, I, anyone for that matter get the would be spidey sense based on limited data.

Interesting stuff. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member