Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
with all due respect to you, Wags (and i do love your posts) this is ONE account of ONE situation between TWO people. It is certainly not always like it was for your friend. It is often mutually beneficial with very clear terms and expectations.
And im using my friends story as an EXAMPLE of what could POSSIBLY be similar to this.
Merely saying its possible, because it is. and IMO more possible then people are giving it

The 'meet in the park 2:40AM' .... ? What is that?
KL is an educated woman, she currently works in medical field as a phlebotomist; she is only a few months away from a Nursing degree.
Why on earth does she agree to Hatch Park?
Every major city has an all night bookstore. 24 hour Starbucks. Seven Eleven. So many public places that would make more sense.

But all of those places have other people and cameras, and if this is something that either of them was trying to keep on the down-low, that would be the last thing they'd want. I think it's someone she knew, at least a little. IMO

As a female Lyft driver I wouldn’t have dropped off my alone female young passenger in a park period only the police station, residence or restaurant, or bar not at a park at night.

Is this something that Lyft allows? I mean, refusing to drop a paying customer where they request to be dropped off? I am just curious if this is something that is left to the discretion of the driver.

Here’s another thing—-

Earlier I had said maybe whoever picked her up lives close to that area, but I’m remembering Chris Hansen’s “To Catch a Predator” and how often they drive long distances to meet up with people.

She really could be anywhere and I imagine LE is weeding through tons of traffic cam and highway footage, etc.

Yeah, but if this person had intentions of harming her all along, I don't think there would be as many clues as there is. I mean the person has to know at least the Lyft driver saw their vehicle, this doesn't scream premeditated to me. And Hatch Park is literally across the street from a police station. If they wanted to meet somewhere for the intent of not being seen, there's much better choices.
Definitely! That’s why I think if something happened to her, it wasn’t planned. IMO

Is this something that Lyft allows? I mean, refusing to drop a paying customer where they request to be dropped off? I am just curious if this is something that is left to the discretion of the driver.
i think you likely get fired for not dropping someone off where they want (unless its like middle of freeway).
Maybe even threatened with kidnapping charges

I don't think they can "hold a customer" in the car, so to speak, but I guess the driver could stay parked until they were sure the person was safe, like going into an establishment or into a car?

i think you likely get fired for not dropping someone off where they want (unless its like middle of freeway).
Maybe even threatened with kidnapping charges

Right?? I mean, here we are criticizing the driver for dropping her off where she asked. I can imagine if a driver was found to have refused to drop a passenger where they requested, we'd be up in arms about that! I sympathize with this Lyft driver, I do not feel like he/she had anything to do with it and was just doing their job. MOO.

I might as well go ahead and post this now, same old same old.

Who didn’t show up for work on Monday?

Who may be showing an oddly special interest in this case?

Who may have scratches on them?

Who may have recently had their vehicle cleaned?

Who may have changed their appearance?

Most interesting to me was the Lyft driver. I had red flags waving about him. But a reporter asked if there was any reason to suspect the Lyft driver and they said he immediately took calls right after dropping of Mackenzie so his story checks out. I’m assuming he means the Lyft driver continued with other passengers after dropping Mackenzie at the park.
I hope they check his car for blood. Lyft driver can say anything and there’s ways he can hide his tracks from Lyft. It doesn’t take long to rape someone. Here in SOC CA young girl was raped by Uber driver in back seat of his vehicle

Why would that need to be kept a secret, though? That's what I don't understand.

My apologies, but my first thought is that she might have changed into something that would really fulfill male fantasies, in preparation for her meeting with Mr Mystery Man, and in case she’s out there alive and healthy, they don’t want to blast the description out and embarrass her.

Second thought—probably a better one—maybe they think that there were so few blonde young women out and about at 3:00 am, so they can withhold the description of her clothes and use it to check tips that come in.

Since her luggage was with her, a description of her clothes wouldn’t be useful, later in the day. (Many people disappear in circumstances where they wouldn’t have access to changes of clothes.)

One reason why they should describe her clothing: in the horrible event that it was found without her—you’d want the finder to have a chance of knowing that the find was important.

Yeah, but if this person had intentions of harming her all along, I don't think there would be as many clues as there is. I mean the person has to know at least the Lyft driver saw their vehicle, this doesn't scream premeditated to me. And Hatch Park is literally across the street from a police station. If they wanted to meet somewhere for the intent of not being seen, there's much better choices.

I have a question for you, and you don’t have to answer it if it makes you uncomfortable or whatever, but how close are you to that park, because they said they’ve been searching and canvassing and knocking on doors, yet I haven’t heard this mentioned by you. In your opinion, are you close enough to that park that they should be knocking on your door?

Thank you. My wife always shares the ride information with me, but those little details can really make one paranoid.
Females always feel safer with female drivers especially at night. I used to drive for a female driver and female rider company called see Jane go here in CA I loved it after a year if folded.

My apologies, but my first thought is that she might have changed into something that would really fulfill male fantasies, in preparation for her meeting with Mr Mystery Man, and in case she’s out there alive and healthy, they don’t want to blast the description out and embarrass her.

Second thought—probably a better one—maybe they think that there were so few blonde young women out and about at 3:00 am, so they can withhold the description of her clothes and use it to check tips that come in.

Since her luggage was with her, a description of her clothes wouldn’t be useful, later in the day. (Many people disappear in circumstances where they wouldn’t have access to changes of clothes.)

One reason why they should describe her clothing: in the horrible event that it was found without her—you’d want the finder to have a chance of knowing that the find was important.

These are good points. Especially about checking the tips to match with the clothing she's wearing before everyone knows what it was.

Thank you for replying, I agree with your whole post, but I wanted to comment on this part. I wish they would at least describe her luggage. If it's abandoned/left somewhere without her, it'd still be an important information for the public to know and recognise it.

I hope they check his car for blood. Lyft driver can say anything and there’s ways he can hide his tracks from Lyft. It doesn’t take long to rape someone. Here in SOC CA young girl was raped by Uber driver in back seat of his vehicle

From the beginning there has something that reminded about Adrienne Salinas’ case, and I’m realizing it was that whole business with the cab driver. He stated he waited for her at her pick up location but she never showed up. That case has never been solved, nor has he been made a POI.

Anyway, irrelevant. LE has clearly said that at this moment the driver is NOT a POI.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member