Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Detectives and crime scene technicians worked Wednesday night into Thursday morning, searching the house on 1000 West between 500 North and 600 North. Detectives emerged from the gray house about 8 a.m. Thursday, shutting the doors to the home and the unattached garage. They removed the yellow police tape that blocked the driveway and told reporters their work was completed.

Police served a search warrant on Wednesday about midday and by midnight, police were seen carrying shovels into the backyard to dig around a firepit.

Police chief: Homeowner is ‘person of interest’ in disappearance of U. student MacKenzie Lueck

Twitter

If the incident was reported in MSN, you will likely find it here. I'm not familiar with this event, and not seen it here.

Please provide a link to this incident. However, if you learned of this on sm, it's considered rumor and not discussed on the thread.

MOO
From a reporter on twitter who is on scene and saw the UPS driver drop it off. It has been called into tip line. I don’t even go on MSN

Thank you, but I never suggested anything switching cars and real destinations. I'm just still intrigued by this Hatch Park location and wondering if she has used a ride share to this place before, or if others have been dropped off there before (and if so, perhaps those people would all have a connection to POI). Just wondering how much info LE would have access to and what they could learn from it. Thanks again for the explanations!

The connection is the POI formerly lived .2 miles away from Hatch park. This info came from MSM last night.

If the driver prevented her from going the her destination it would be considered kidnapping.

Yep.

If a driver started asking me a lot of questions about where I was going, who I was going with, how long had I known them, am I gonna be ok here, how am I doing emotionally, where have I been etc you can bet I would be rating them low so they would never match me again and reporting it to Lyft or Uber.

I am WAY more concerned about a driver who wants a lot of info from me than a driver who drops me off at the location I requested with no protest.

For what it's worth, the POI did attend The University of Utah as recently as 2017 per his LinkedIn Account. KL and POI could have crossed paths there.

I also looked at KL's FB and did not see him listed as a Friend which I found interesting.

Has anyone found a FB profile for the POI ? PLEASE DON'T POST IT - I went looking and couldn't find one. It just might be gone now anyway.

As a guy who's job is in computers and IT he would know how to minimize his digital footprint and could possibly explain why KL's phone was powered off so quickly upon meeting up with her "ride".

Just some thoughts.

Where is everyone seeing Somalia for his origin? Everything I have seen on him and where his friends are from is Nigeria? Also, on an unrelated note, has anyone figured out if ML and POI have nay past history(coworkers etc)?
Where does she attend school again? The owner of the house graduated from USU in 2017 per his linkedin.

I believe the police stated that they arrived at his house at noon.
I have 2pm in my head for some reason. I’ll see if I can find it.
Nate Carlisle on Twitter
I’m at an #SLC neighborhood near the Fairpark where SLCPD serving search warrant. No confirmation yet it’s related to Mackenzie Lueck. Earlier today: https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/06/26/salt-lake-city-police/ …
D-CVs1NUEAAs8pJ.jpg

9:04 PM - 26 Jun 2019

is this posted his time? I guess it isn't that important I just was wondering if they picked the POI up at home before/during the search warrant execution - just curious on the timeline of getting that information regarding her texting after she tested her Mom - thanks

Yep.

If a driver started asking me a lot of questions about where I was going, who I was going with, how long had I known them, am I gonna be ok here, how am I doing emotionally, where have I been etc you can bet I would be rating them low so they would never match me again and reporting it to Lyft or Uber.

I am WAY more concerned about a driver who wants a lot of info from me than a driver who drops me off at the location I requested with no protest.

wait so you get 'matched' with drivers?
I thought a person just ordered a ride and the first driver to pick up the 'order' gets the person

Moo. Yes, it is not a crime scene, if they found evidence of a missing person in his home he would be in custody.

Any Lyft or Uber driver not following the pick up designation rules would be noticed immediately, and lose the airport as a source of income.
The house is not a crime scene? With 40 or 50 people working through the night processing and carrying out loads of potential evidence I would think it would be. They must have had some reason to believe a crime had taken place there. Imo

For what it's worth, the POI did attend The University of Utah as recently as 2017 per his LinkedIn Account. KL and POI could have crossed paths there.

I also looked at KL's FB and did not see him listed as a Friend which I found interesting.

Has anyone found a FB profile for the POI ? PLEASE DON'T POST IT - I went looking and couldn't find one. It just might be gone now anyway.

As a guy who's job is in computers and IT he would know how to minimize his digital footprint and could possibly explain why KL's phone was powered off so quickly upon meeting up with her "ride".

Just some thoughts.
I found one of his Facebook pages this morning, he uses the last name AJ. The last viewable post was from 2017.

Last edited:

Just some thoughts.
Yes I have found his Facebook profile, it is still active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missledet