Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone post about the massage table a UPS driver dropped off a couple hours ago? There was a police officer in plain clothes who ran up to the UPS driver to talk to him. Not sure if this has anything to do with her disappearance but wanted to clue you all in anyways JIC.
It’s a bed, not a table. There are a few posts a couple pages back discussing this with the actual description of the bed.

Did someone post about the massage table a UPS driver dropped off a couple hours ago? There was a police officer in plain clothes who ran up to the UPS driver to talk to him. Not sure if this has anything to do with her disappearance but wanted to clue you all in anyways JIC.
where did you see that? The reporter said he had to call the tip line to let them know

Moo. Yes, it is not a crime scene, if they found evidence of a missing person in his home he would be in custody.

Any Lyft or Uber driver not following the pick up designation rules would be noticed immediately, and lose the airport as a source of income.

Fox 13 had an article up several hours ago stating it was a crime scene. The link has changed now to be a new update from the PC. They could have jumped the gun with calling it a “crime scene”. But FWIW, mainstream media had called it that at one point today.

That link says “crime scene”. That seems to be new wording. Not good.

That is just absurd. So she didn't have a plan to actually meet someone at the park? She was going there alone without a plan at 3am? How would the driver have known that ahead of time? Seems he would have needed that info in order set his nefarious plan into action...

THE LYFT DRIVER DID NOTHING WRONG. Leave him alone
Ok we have beaten this horse to death...beyond death( in fact this poor horse is now on the menu at your favorite hamburger joint). Please look at my earlier posts to see reasons why I suggested a little more investigative effort couldn't hurt. This is my last post re the driver

I have never known a place which has been searched and belongs to a POI, left unguarded.
There must be a reason,perhaps they are monitoring by cameras.
Kelsey Berreth. Several properties search.
I have never known a place which has been searched and belongs to a POI, left unguarded.
This actually did occur in the case of a missing mother in Woodland Park, CO. POI property searched and left unattended. Missing person's home also searched with no evidence obtained and then left unattended. Missing person's home was later searched with a lot of evidence obtained. POI was later apprehended on his property.

Any passport provides the ability to leave country. Somalia has an extradition treaty with the US.
Where is everyone seeing Somalia for his origin? Everything I have seen on him and where his friends are from is Nigeria? Also, on an unrelated note, has anyone figured out if ML and POI have nay past history(coworkers etc)?

If they completed the search of the residence and know where the POI is while forensic analysis is being conducted, then the residence wouldn't need to be considered off-limits anymore. Most likely the reason is that they don't have reason (enough evidence confirming that any harm came to Lueck at that location, etc) to seal off the residence.

dbm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members