Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox 13 reporting that there is a "suspicious death" investigation going on in Corrine, Utah. Body found at a park. Could be 100000% unrelated. But interesting given all that's going on here.

Body found in Corinne park, death considered 'suspicious' as Box Elder authorities continue to investigate

Police in Box Elder County found a deceased person in a park in Corinne on Thursday.

The death is considered to be "suspicious,"...

On Thursday afternoon, the Salt Lake City Police Department said in a tweet that the deceased person is in no way connected to the disappearance of Mackenzie Lueck.

I am sorry if this was addressed before but at one point it was reported that 2 addresses were being searched - does that mean 1 house just seperating the airbnb and homeowners sleeping space into 2 seperate search areas?

no clarity/explanation from LE as far as I can find (er...well, can't find more like) :\

It may mean that they’re not worried about him returning to the house.

Atleast right now.

He may be at the police station still.
Michael Locklear‏Verified account @MichaelLocklear 2h2 hours ago

Another neighbor tells me she saw the person of interest mowing his yard about noon yesterday. Doesn’t remember any smoke/fire in past few weeks. #MackenzieLueck
posted June 27 at 9:44am - so when did they get there to serve the search warrant? I was thinking it was noon but if he was mowing his yard, I'm not sure now. Anyone?

Can't remember which case LE had to return to crime scene. I would secure the place myself unless they already have enough and they really have him pinned down in some room. Or don't think he is the guy but in either case this is relevant that the address of huge interest is left unattended. Mabe a trap? Not knocking LE, just asking if someone else thinks its odd?
I have never known a place which has been searched and belongs to a POI, left unguarded.
There must be a reason,perhaps they are monitoring by cameras.

That is just absurd. So she didn't have a plan to actually meet someone at the park? She was going there alone without a plan at 3am? How would the driver have known that ahead of time? Seems he would have needed that info in order set his nefarious plan into action...

THE LYFT DRIVER DID NOTHING WRONG. Leave him alone

unless we hear different..lyft driver is probably back to work giving rides

Michael Locklear‏Verified account @MichaelLocklear 2h2 hours ago

Another neighbor tells me she saw the person of interest mowing his yard about noon yesterday. Doesn’t remember any smoke/fire in past few weeks. #MackenzieLueck
posted June 27 at 9:44am - so when did they get there to serve the search warrant? I was thinking it was noon but if he was mowing his yard, I'm not sure now. Anyone?
I have 2pm in my head for some reason. I’ll see if I can find it.

The point is not that the driver somehow subverted the rideshare app, but that once he figured out what the girl was heading into to do he saw an opportunity and could have made a couple of phone calls. I worked this angle here because like I said in previous posts a bit more investigative work along this line couldn't hurt. This is why you should not tell your taxi/rideshare driver your vacation plans( how long you'll be gone, who's watching the house, security systems, etc) when you are picked up. Right...he could make a call or two and see some bucks coming his way down the road. Just some thoughts... and I do have some experience with this issue.

I would imagine if LE said he is not a POI and had nothing to do with her disappearance that all angles were probably looked at. The driver took her to where she said she wanted to go---not the other way around. The driver saw her get out of the vehicle, move bags to the other vehicle and drive off with the person who met her at the park. The driver had no idea where this person lived or where the two of them went after they left his field of vision. I get the importance of see something/say something as I live and work in the NYC metro area. That said, there was nothing to say based on what was seen. And, we need to remember that this driver has cooperated and is not being further looked at by LE, good enough for me.

Moo. Yes, it is not a crime scene, if they found evidence of a missing person in his home he would be in custody.

Any Lyft or Uber driver not following the pick up designation rules would be noticed immediately, and lose the airport as a source of income.

Though I will say, Kelsey Berreth's apartment was searched by LE and then released to her family. While her family was staying there, they saw blood in the bathroom and other spots, and they called LE back. It can happen, it does happen. The difference here is that you can't count on the POI himself saying "hey, guys, could you come back out to my house? You missed some evidence."

He's the one that has the familiarity with the park, it seems. According to a report he used to live in apartments close to the park, probably the ones right across the street. I'm not saying it was drug related, but following that rabbit hole, maybe they met there because he knows somebody where he used to live (or nearby) they were going to get them from. It was 3 AM and she's a college student, Adderall or something wouldn't be unheard of. However, you'd think said person that supplied them would have came out and spoke after they found out she went missing.

Did someone post about the massage table a UPS driver dropped off a couple hours ago? There was a police officer in plain clothes who ran up to the UPS driver to talk to him. Not sure if this has anything to do with her disappearance but wanted to clue you all in anyways JIC.
I saw something about a USB controlled thing for a mattress, but nothing about a massage table. Thank you for the info.
Also, welcome to WebSleuths :)

From what I remember during the PC, he was asked by a reporter if the POI was cooperating. He paused before answering and said, he has talked to investigators.

So it would seem that he is talking but not necessarily "cooperating." Imo

MOO I would assume he has a lawyer, and the lawyer is managing what he is answering.

Did someone post about the massage table a UPS driver dropped off a couple hours ago? There was a police officer in plain clothes who ran up to the UPS driver to talk to him. Not sure if this has anything to do with her disappearance but wanted to clue you all in anyways JIC.

So the house is being watched.

The bed delivered is described as this on Walmart's website. I took the model number from the Tweeted picture of the box.

Product Highlights
Add the Adjustable Bed Base and transform your bedroom into the most used room in the house. Enjoy lifestyle benefits, including watching TV, reading, working on laptop and more. Unwind with the relaxing head and foot massage. This adjustable bed base is a low-cost alternative to the more expensive ergonomic brands with the same features included.

Feature
Weight capacity reach 750lbs
Adjustable Comfort Adjustable Bed Base
Comfortable
With folding feature, convenient for storage and saving place
With two built-in USB ports
Elevate your head and feet, simultaneously or separately
Speed separate dual head and foot massage
Adjustable legs for three different height options 4, 6 or combined for 10 inches
The Zero Gravity Position simulates weightlessness and is similar to sleeping in a recliner
Assemble requirement

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Costway-...red-Wireless-Remote-USB-Ports-Queen/724411126
This is what we have on the new bed frame.

read back
it's been covered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members