Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it troublesome reading somewhere her the poi was in military and for 2 years involved in computers and IT in his training. This if true means he is not dumb. The fact he wrote a murder book adds to my concern. Why- he may think he is smarter and more tech savy and can pull a perfect crime-thus why would he text and get caught, why have bon fires, why order a bed, why put a bed for sale so obvious"- if not to tease LE?

In theory, I suppose. SLC airport has a designated Lyft/Uber area but the drivers don't wait there, they only pick up.

The airport traffic people are VERY serious about people not sitting there and waiting and I think it's unlikely that she just waved a car down at random.

They have a specific waiting area, and lots of Lyft and Uber's do wait in the waiting area. I watched a YouTube video once about if it's profitable, and the man showed the Lyft area at the SLC airport, and it was packed of people just waiting for rides.
3:40 for reference.

How is he not cooperating?
Trying to find the articles that mentioned the lack of cooperation by the homeowner. In the meantime, he hasn't provided info as to who took the ma
How is he not cooperating?
Trying to find the articles where I saw the term 'uncooperative,' but no luck.

The mattress - I could see why LE wants it, there could be ML dna on it. Evidence.

However, wouldn't that be a defense lawyers dream? I piece of evidence that was later in someone elses possession?

But then again, LE is doing their job, the courts (prosecution and defense) are a whole other issue and I'm ahead of myself here.

So agree with this. I did many stupid things as a young lady and I'm lucky Im alive. I was stupid to hitchhike, stupid to get in stranger's vans to smoke a joint and whatever drug that was offered, stupid to pick up guys and bring them home and on and on. But I did and so did my friends. We were stupid girls.
There were a few very scary close calls that I won't go in to but I made it out alive. It was my stupid choices to put me in those positions. Should I be able to do those things and not worry? Maybe. But is it just the fault of the "monster" that is preying out there that is to blame.
We, as females have to look out for ourselves and make smart choices. It is scary out there and we have to be smarter than the "bad guys".
I'm not "victim blaming". I am worried about Kenzie since I first heard and I am praying for her and all young girls to be safe.

I agree with you, and I agree with the parents that have the website the Girl Next Door with Gil Harrington.

It's a fine line, but those who tread it know the difference.

Talking about risk behavior and victim-blaming are two different things.

We must talk about risk behavior as Gil Harrington says.

That does not mean it is victim-blaming. But indeed, it is a fine line and I think many of us who have been here for a long time understand the difference and where we are coming from when we post such.

The point is not that the driver somehow subverted the rideshare app, but that once he figured out what the girl was heading into to do he saw an opportunity and could have made a couple of phone calls. I worked this angle here because like I said in previous posts a bit more investigative work along this line couldn't hurt. This is why you should not tell your taxi/rideshare driver your vacation plans( how long you'll be gone, who's watching the house, security systems, etc) when you are picked up. Right...he could make a call or two and see some bucks coming his way down the road. Just some thoughts... and I do have some experience with this issue.

That is just absurd. So she didn't have a plan to actually meet someone at the park? She was going there alone without a plan at 3am? How would the driver have known that ahead of time? Seems he would have needed that info in order set his nefarious plan into action...

THE LYFT DRIVER DID NOTHING WRONG. Leave him alone

I don’t think so. It’s just a label. This guy isn’t flying out of any airport though.

They probably have him on a list that would flag any attempts to do so.

In addition to them monitoring him closely.
How can LE stop this guy from leaving the country if he hasn't even been charged with a crime?

They have a specific waiting area, and lots of Lyft and Uber's do wait in the waiting area. I watched a YouTube video once about if it's profitable, and the man showed the Lyft area at the SLC airport, and it was packed of people just waiting for rides.
3:40 for reference.

Sorry, to clarify I meant that they do not wait in the pickup area where someone walking out of the airport could easily access them. I've taken a number of Lyfts from SLC and you can see on the app that they are driving to you from elsewhere at the airport. Passenger pickup is directly outside doors to the airport.

So I wonder if he had already purchased the new mattresses and they were in his room? If the new bed was already in the room, police might not have ever known it had recently been replaced, especially if it was purchased with cash. That's some pretty excellent sleuthing on behalf of the internet - finding those mattress/boxsprings listings might very well end up being a big lead for the case.

Trying to find the articles that mentioned the lack of cooperation by the homeowner. In the meantime, he hasn't provided info as to who took the ma

He didn't say he wasn't cooperating. They asked if he was and he gave a vague answer, which led people to believe he was hinting at him being uncooperative. what he actually said was along the lines of "he has talked to investigators, that's all i know" or something like that.

How can LE stop this guy from leaving the country if he's not under arrest?
They can arrest him the second he attempts to leave.

They don’t want to rush things here, but if he forces their hand, they’ll charge his *advertiser censored*.

They won’t let him flee if they have enough to arrest him on something.

Finally caught back up let's see how long it lasts.

#1- I've seen a couple posts about this. When you use LetGo and other Apps for selling your items, you have a "Free" button you can check, so it's not what I call "curbside" like it use to be where you just put a sign out on some stuff that said "FREE" and someone stopped and picked it up. It's putting the items on the website saying they are free and usually (at least in my experience) someone told me they were coming to get them and I'd put them out for them. So even though the items are "free" there SHOULD be a digital footprint.

#2- I really don't think this matters, but I'd be willing to bet lots of money the POI is not from Somalia, based solely on his appearance. Somali's and Eritreans have a look that is different than other African countries and you can tell immediately if someone is from one of those countries. I have no sources to back this up except friends from those countries.

#3- I'm a female, older than Kenzie and in a completely different life stage (kids, house, husband, all that good stuff)... But during my college days if car services were popular and used and I wanted to have one pick me up and take me to a park at 3:00 am and the driver questioned me I would have made a complaint and thought that was creepy. Why would you care where I'm going or what I'm doing your job is a taxi and if I wanted to answer questions I would have called my grandma for a ride? I don't understand why people feel the Lyft driver should have said something to her about her drop off point, it isn't his/her business in anyway shape or form, especially because it doesn't appear she was drinking. I get it if she would have been stumbling falling over drunk, but a sober person going to the park is really not the drivers business.

Ive given away things before. I will put it outside and then also post it online. If someone picks it up and takes it, i just remove the online ad.

Do you think it means his house is no longer considered a crime scene?

Moo. Yes, it is not a crime scene, if they found evidence of a missing person in his home he would be in custody.
In theory, I suppose. SLC airport has a designated Lyft/Uber area but the drivers don't wait there, they only pick up.

The airport traffic people are VERY serious about people not sitting there and waiting and I think it's unlikely that she just waved a car down at random.

Any Lyft or Uber driver not following the pick up designation rules would be noticed immediately, and lose the airport as a source of income.

I find it troublesome reading somewhere her the poi was in military and for 2 years involved in computers and IT in his training. This if true means he is not dumb. The fact he wrote a murder book adds to my concern. Why- he may think he is smarter and more tech savy and can pull a perfect crime-thus why would he text and get caught, why have bon fires, why order a bed, why put a bed for sale so obvious"- if not to tease LE?
Agree with you re: he's a smart guy. Per Daily Mail, his Linkedin indicates he currently works for Dell. Some criminals believe they are smarter than law enforcement so they won't get caught, and so make stupid mistakes.

It is one thing to order another box spring and mattress. It's another to order an adjustable massaging bed. I have not once stayed in an Airbnb with one. IMO, it is for his own personal use.

MOO
To replace his personal mattress and box springs that he just so happened to have to give away.
I don't think he gave away bed from the rental rooms - he took her to his own bed.
MOO

From what I remember during the PC, he was asked by a reporter if the POI was cooperating. He paused before answering and said, he has talked to investigators.

So it would seem that he is talking but not necessarily "cooperating." Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member