Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnipped quoted post>
When you google image search that phrase, items NOT posted by AA show up. He did not post these items. If you look at the mattress listing, at the bottom of the page, there are "related" items. In a google search, those images will be pulled with the title of the webpage. If you search the phrase yourself and look, you'll see a bunch of items linked to that phrase but not posted by AA.

Last edited by a moderator:
well if he had her mouth taped shut or something :\

at any rate, i too am just learning what 'necklacing' is and i really, sincerely hope this is not what happened.
BBM:

I really don't think that's what happened here at all.

This is a residential neighborhood in the US, not some third world country.

The circumstances and environment aren't at all indicative of, or conducive to, that kind of scenario.

No way whatsoever.

JMO.

True. But the houses are packed in next to each other. If he put a tire full of gas around her body and lit her on fire that is going to draw a crowd. This is insanity.

This is not aimed at you, but I am just taking the opportunity to say it while we are on the topic:

We have to keep in mind that we KNOW ML’s friends are reading here. People who know her family. Some of the more horrendous and sensational ideas that are being floated around flippantly may be really painful for the collateral victims (for lack of a better way to say it) of this crime to be reading. Reading this stuff is hard enough for us when we aren’t involved, and so I’m sure it’s far worse for those that close to the case.

And yes, I consider Yellowmoose a collateral victim of this crime. I consider the member here who is acquainted with her family another. Because these people know and love ML.

You are correct. I went back and deleted what I'd typed.

Thank you!!! I have been wondering with all the talk on here about being careful about what is posted why these things are given merit.
Thank you!!! I have been wondering with all the talk on here about being careful about what is posted why these things are given merit.
I think folks are antsy because they're nervous with waiting, but I do think it can lead to some crazy, unproductive lines of inquiry.

Also, 27 BOXES OF AR-15 223 AMMUNITION! Makes me wonder if he was planning something else, too. Reports have said that he has no previous (known) criminal history so I wonder if his recent divorce may have ignited a long-simmering rage. If he is responsible for the disappearance of ML, could he also have been planning something else - which is why he had 540 rounds of ammunition (20 per box).
My husband is LE, SWAT and military. He said during a recent swat training all four of the guys easily shot over 7000 rounds each in four days. He said it’s not unusual for someone to have over 1k rounds in their house if they shoot recreationally. We haven’t heard anything about where this gun is.. so that is a little weird.

Eta IMO and fix a word since my phone always mistypes on here!

Last edited:
Salt Lake City police confirm 'person of interest' in disappearance of U of U student MacKenzie Lueck | Gephardt Daily

This article says that the mattress and box spring LE are trying to recover are from the basement rental room. Has this been mentioned anyplace else ? I had it in my head that the missing pieces were from his bedroom.

During the Search Warrant video of the premises last night, from memory, the curtains, initially opened, were then closed in the basement while Police investigated.
MOO.

my-resume

Here is a link to AA's full resume. Link was on his linkedin page. It gives a little bit more information to the depth of his IT skills and work history. According to the resume he worked for the US Army for 2 years, so maybe he was not discharged.

edit: Also claims he went to a university in London
we should search the uk more.

Sorry if I've missed this being discussed -- and hopefully this post isn't violating any rules this time since the POIs name is now known -- but has anyone typed his name into Google, last name and then first name along with the word "twitter" to pull up the twitter accounts registered to that name?

It looks like there are a few accounts under that name and we obviously can't know for sure if any of them are even related to the POI, but one of the accounts is TERRIFYING. It creeped me out as soon as I saw it this morning and I can't quit thinking about it :(

moo
agreed. I saw earlier today and had you quit. Horrid

We should def look into this! I'm into gaming myself. There are other online gaming places we can look as well that I know of from being in the gaming world.
discord ? I found a few links of the tournaments he was in.

Hmm when you click on the "Team" link it says it doesn't exist. Wonder if we could find a username that he has used in the past for gaming.
I am the one who found this earlier. It’s still up for me. His team even had a website. Not loading, I’ll try wayback and see it. I’ve heard of a name for him but can’t remember where I saw so I can’t link or share. I’ll message you. Team was “team nightmares” fitting.
Just saw this on twitter.

What the hell is going on?
i looked at his other listings or sales last night and saw no others.

Re. previous posts : I know what "necklacing" is, and in what countries this form of execution/torture is carried out.
And if the poi is discussing this on his SM or other forms of communication-- LE need to bring him in and talk to him.
This AA (poi) shouldn't be suggesting insane ideas to the media or anyone else.
It's as if he's mocking everyone.

Eta --- Have never heard of anyone doing this here in the U.S.
It'd be like putting up an ad for what you've done... and would show a black cloud of smoke visible for nearly a mile.

Sad to see she hasn't been located.
I want for her to be safely returned to her family.
I keep hoping she is just concealed somewhere and is frightened but unharmed.

Last edited:
I have a ton to catch up with since last night so forgive me my ignorance.

Does this guy have any kind of criminal background? From what I understand, he doesn't.

IF this guy is the perp (we don't know yet) -
How does an individual with a clean background (seemingly) graduate to the worst of the worst ...murder? And premeditated at that since it appears he may have set poor Kenzie up by cat fishing or what have you. (not having the Lyft come to his home etc..)

He appears to have decent credentials, though it may be that he pilfered those credentials from another man with the same name from what I read here.

Neighbor said he was friendly, quiet, worked on his home and its landscaping, but that things changed. He became reclusive and different, not so keen on the gardening etc....perhaps after his marriage broke up? (would love to hear what ex wife has to say)
So did this guy fall into some dark fantasy world of deviancy, where he crossed a line which became reality? (similar to Brendt Christensen)

If only if only...Kenzie missed her flight, Kenzie just wanted to go home and sleep with her dear Nova. Those airport photos are haunting me.
What on earth did this guy promise, say, to attract Kenzie to come over at 3 in the morning after her emotional and no doubt draining time in CA.

Ammo, other items seized from Salt Lake City home in search for MacKenzie Lueck

Twenty-seven boxes of AR-15 223 ammunition and a pitchfork have been booked into evidence, along with bags of other items.

Police: Homeowner is person of interest in MacKenzie Lueck's disappearance

Heidi Hatch on Twitter
I know nothing about guns/ammunition. Obviously 27 boxes is a lot but how much ammo would that actually be? What size boxes are they, how much do they hold? Would this be really strange for him to own?

When you google image search that phrase, items NOT posted by AA show up. He did not post these items. If you look at the mattress listing, at the bottom of the page, there are "related" items. In a google search, those images will be pulled with the title of the webpage. If you search the phrase yourself and look, you'll see a bunch of items linked to that phrase but not posted by AA.
I agree - I was just about to say this! Google Images will pull up other pictures from the site, so they're not items from his account. Plus it's clearly not his hand holding up the watch in that pic.

Sorry if I've missed this being discussed -- and hopefully this post isn't violating any rules this time since the POIs name is now known -- but has anyone typed his name into Google, last name and then first name along with the word "twitter" to pull up the twitter accounts registered to that name?

It looks like there are a few accounts under that name and we obviously can't know for sure if any of them are even related to the POI, but one of the accounts is TERRIFYING. It creeped me out as soon as I saw it this morning and I can't quit thinking about it :(

moo
OMG I should not have looked.

BBM:

I really don't think that's what happened here at all.

This is a residential neighborhood in the US, not some third world country.

The circumstances and environment aren't at all indicative of, or conducive to, that kind of scenario.

No way whatsoever.

JMO.

I agree—I brought it up, describing his book. I’m sorry that I did—but my main point was actually that the ‘murder’ in his book wasn’t too relevant. People had been saying that he’d been ‘researching murder,’ and things like that.

I hate saying this but I'm afraid that she was strangled on the bed after activities were done on there and the body was disposed of after. If the mattress wasn't blood stained as we can see it in the listing then it obviously was not a gruesome crime scene. I'm wondering if he got rid of it to get rid of any bodily fluid and hair fragments that could have been found on there that linked DNA to Kenzie and would have placed her at the residence. Also if this man wrote a book on killing people then he obviously has done his research on murderous crimes. Strangulation is less gruesome and with the sheets being removed form the bed its going to be hard to prove that's what happened if it did. Especially if this SOB burned her body. I hate to think it but its my first thought. :( JMO
The size of this guy’s muscles support your theory of strangulation...he probably could have killed her with one hand.

Hmmm, I wonder what this 'tracking technology' could be?

That's interesting. It could be anything from tracking CCTV footage of a vehicle description in the area to gmail online tracking. It could also be a digital trail that was identified through WhatsApp or SnapChat.

Regardless, it looks like he started panicking after she was reported missing and the story went big.

My husband is LE, SWAT sand military. He said during a recent swat training all four of the guys easily shot over 7000 rounds each in four days. He said it’s not unusual for someone to have over 1k rounds in their house if they shoot recreationally. We haven’t heard anything about where this gun is.. so that is a little weird.
I'm non LE or military person and definitely have more than a 1000 rounds in my house. some are for target. some are not. some are for rifle. some are not. the ammo/gun thing is an incidental finding. IMO

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member