Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing about guns/ammunition. Obviously 27 boxes is a lot but how much ammo would that actually be? What size boxes are they, how much do they hold? Would this be really strange for him to own?

It wouldn’t be strange, and the amount of ammo isn’t excessive.

Most boxes hold 20 rounds.

He’s former military, and nearly everyone who gets out seems to own that type of weapon.

He’d be very comfortable with it.

I asked some of my former military buddies, and when I asked what they thought about the amount, one of them said “is that all?”

Yes! I’ve been trying to find that !!
Someone posted a few days ago they thought it was odd a game called KiwiNinja or something like that using KL Novababy96 or one of them had earned some type of game achievement after she went missing. Does anyone here remember that post it was here on WS

RaeAnn Christensen on Twitter
We talked one on one with @ChiefMikeBrown with @slcpd about the #MackenzieLueck case. Why they aren’t naming the person of interest, testing the evidence for her DNA, talking with Mackenzie’s dad, how his officers are doing. Much more coming up on @KUTV2News at 5.
D-GleH7UEAEondX.jpg

4:51 PM - 27 Jun 2019
This is the link to the interview with Chief Brown 'We are very concerned': SLC police chief on Mackenzie Lueck's disappearance

My husband is LE, SWAT sand military. He said during a recent swat training all four of the guys easily shot over 7000 rounds each in four days. He said it’s not unusual for someone to have over 1k rounds in their house if they shoot recreationally. We haven’t heard anything about where this gun is.. so that is a little weird.
And that's why I think he could have had 27 bulk boxes (or cases if you want to call them that). No one I know buys a few small boxes with 20 rounds. It's cheaper to buy the bulk boxes (cases).

@whitelilac
I am very curious about what the ex will say. Maybe she won't talk. His underlying pathology probably was already there. There might have been a series of incidents that escalated to cause him to do someone that may on the outside seemed out of character. It's possible he displays some introverted narcissism and if ML disputed what he believed to be true about himself that could have caused a break if the facade fell and the fantasy cracked. I'm still working out the profile but at this point, I need to hear more from people who knew him. He still is only a POI, not a charged with anything so I am reserving judgment but proceeding as if he did it to get a better sense of him and what he might have or might not have done.

I'm non LE or military person and definitely have more than a 1000 rounds in my house. some are for target. some are not. some are for rifle. some are not. the ammo/gun thing is an incidental finding. IMO

JMO
Yes!

I meant to ask, as far as the search warrant goes... my LE said that they have to have a specific warrant to get certain items. Is there such thing as a “general” search warrant? Where they can take anything? I mean, I get the car and everything, but if firearms/ammo aren’t listed on the warrant how can they take them? Or are they because they have a reason to believe they are connected?

Has anyone found anything about how long he has been in the US? From the bits of his writing I’ve seen, it seems like English is his second language.

I’ve spent many hours over the years ‘scam-bating’. It’s where you purposely engage in a dialog with a scammer, either on the phone or via the internet, just to waste their time and resources. A large portion of the scammers are located in Nigeria. They have a distinctive use of grammar/way of writing that shows in AA’s writing. Makes me wonder if he came to the States for college and hasn’t really been here very long. From the way he portrays himself on social media, he seems like a scammer.

You raise some good questions here. If the POI entered on an F-1 Student Visa and completed his degree, he had options to stay, provided he was employed.

I also saw a post up-thread that he was married at some point? A conferred degree would permit him to stay in the US with OPT Employment. But, if he married a US Citizen, the immigration process would be easier. JMO!

Last edited:
One of my questions is if the owner of the home is cooperating and had nothing to hide, why would he not share with authorities the account name/e-mail of the person he gave the mattress & boxsprings to rather than making them go to twitter to seek out this information?

Last edited:
I know nothing about guns/ammunition. Obviously 27 boxes is a lot but how much ammo would that actually be? What size boxes are they, how much do they hold? Would this be really strange for him to own?
I bought 50 boxes of .223 before and there were 100 rounds in each box. Going to a shooting range, 27 boxes of 100 could go pretty fast.

Edited for typos that drove me crazy.

That's interesting. It could be anything from tracking CCTV footage of a vehicle description in the area to gmail online tracking. It could also be a digital trail that was identified through WhatsApp or SnapChat.

Regardless, it looks like he started panicking after she was reported missing and the story went big.
Some Other Possibilities:
Apple Watch
Fitbit
Tile Tracker (I keep those on luggage when traveling)

Interesting to me that POI’s AirBNB profile picture still includes a woman with him. Wondering if he was trying to give the impression to renters that he’s not a guy living there alone. MOO
Probably! "I'm married = I'm safe" to some people. Unfortunately, most of us here on WS know this isn't always true and, sadly, other people learn the hard way.

You raise some good questions here. If the POI entered on an F-1 Student Visa and completed his degree, he had options to stay, provided he was employed.

I also saw a post up-thread that he was married at some point? A conferred degree would permit him to stay in the US. But, if he married a US Citizen, the immigration process would be easier. JMO!

The process would be easier through the military.

It’s incredibly fast, not to mention free.

Yes!

I meant to ask, as far as the search warrant goes... my LE said that they have to have a specific warrant to get certain items. Is there such thing as a “general” search warrant? Where they can take anything? I mean, I get the car and everything, but if firearms/ammo aren’t listed on the warrant how can they take them? Or are they because they have a reason to believe they are connected?
BBM.

I don't know the ins and outs of warrants but if you're LE and looking for a missing person you take everything in the house that could make them missing. KWIM?

JMO

The P.O.I. seems to be into fitness and is a computer science major so it seems likely he has a Apple watch or FitBit type tracker. There would be a big difference between his heart rate if he claims he's sleeping at that time vs. doing something nefarious at that time, and all that is tracked on those. Has anyone found any pics of him wearing one?

I also saw a post up-thread that he was married at some point? A conferred degree would permit him to stay in the US. But, if he married a US Citizen, the immigration process would be easier. JMO!
Yes he was married in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members