Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband is LE, SWAT and military. He said during a recent swat training all four of the guys easily shot over 7000 rounds each in four days. He said it’s not unusual for someone to have over 1k rounds in their house if they shoot recreationally. We haven’t heard anything about where this gun is.. so that is a little weird.

Eta IMO and fix a word since my phone always mistypes on here!
1k rounds isn't all that much for someone shooting recreationally. I normally buy that every trip to the gun show depending on what caliber I'm buying for

Great find - this is interesting. "Geeks Online" appears to be a nationwide computer repair service based in Texas. However, the website is funky. There is something very shady about this "business" and the POI. I'm sure LE has found some interesting info as well.

He registered that business name in Utah only very recently. I would bet a few bucks that it has nothing to with that online company, other than maybe him wanting to steal the name to be able to impress people about his business "success". Faker? Identity thief? <modsnipped unnecessary comment>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I found the original post but her account is not coming up anymore. Here is the original post. I viewed it just fine when this was originally posted. So it must have been removed.

Hello, new member here, just made this account to post this comment! I know this is totally off topic from the previous comment, but I saw that she does have her other Insta Acc: under novababy96 so I searched that username and found a totally different account made under that name for a game website and as of 5 days ago an account under that name just received an upgrade/achievement to the game they were playing, though she's been missing for 7 days. That account also only has two friends, Could be a coincidence but novababy96 is a pretty specific username and I doubt it was auto-generated! I am assuming that postings a link to that page is a no no but if you google it, its the ninja kiwi one! Tried to add the Nova acc just to see what would happen.

You raise some good questions here. If the POI entered on an F-1 Student Visa and completed his degree, he had options to stay, provided he was employed.

I also saw a post up-thread that he was married at some point? A conferred degree would permit him to stay in the US. But, if he married a US Citizen, the immigration process would be easier. JMO!

Didn't he get enlisted in service to get citizenship? Still his present status is unknown.

I do hope it's okay to share this.

The woman who claims to have cleaned AA's house was just interviewed by Fox 13 News and the interview will air on the 9:00pm news. I hope we can then finally discuss what she's said because it's telling.

MOO.

Wow -- I sure hope it's a different woman, and not woman that is re-crafting the story she was telling earlier (posts on News fb page) about cleaning an air bnb bloody CONDO near campus.

@whitelilac
I am very curious about what the ex will say. Maybe she won't talk. His underlying pathology probably was already there. There might have been a series of incidents that escalated to cause him to do someone that may on the outside seemed out of character. It's possible he displays some introverted narcissism and if ML disputed what he believed to be true about himself that could have caused a break if the facade fell and the fantasy cracked. I'm still working out the profile but at this point, I need to hear more from people who knew him. He still is only a POI, not a charged with anything so I am reserving judgment but proceeding as if he did it to get a better sense of him and what he might have or might not have done.
Reach out to the friend who took that one picture of him on FB.

Wow -- I sure hope it's a different woman, and not woman that is re-crafting the story she was telling earlier (posts on News fb page) about cleaning an air bnb bloody CONDO near campus.

No, this woman is legitimate. She cleaned the house in question on March 4th and spoke with AA the entire time and evidently he had a lot to say. She gave very specific details. Nothing is overly dramatic and her recollection is very matter of fact. I'll post more once the interview airs.

For those interested, it's free w/ Kindle Unlimited; otherwise, it's 99 cents to purchase it.

I'm now faced with the moral dilemma of whether or not I want to put 99 cents in this potential murderer's pocket.

I'm hoping Amazon keeps like half of the take...which would mean he'd get .50 cents from my pocket.

It's also 416 pages long.

That's about 266 too many pages.

JMO.
I feel your dilemma. I had the same feelings on another thread when a book was linked to my own POI in that case. I did end up paying the 99 cents to get it on Kindle and am actually glad I did since it gave me a lot of insight into my POI. Unfortunately, there is still no resolution in that case - let today be the day!

The (theoretical) drug connection makes a lot of sense to me (especially if she needed something to keep her awake). The fact that he rents space out in his home through Air BnB is the perfect excuse to want to facilitate drug transactions away from his home, at a neutral location. He may have said "meet me here...I have a renter right now......I'll drop you off at your place..." (Maybe that was even the original intent and things got out of hand in one way or another).

IMO, MOO.

MLs sinstagram insinuates she likes black men. I think it was a hook up meeting, of some sort. Moo

If you're talking about her username, I think that is a bit of a leap. Her cats name is nova. Nova is a black cat. I don't think we can assume she meant she was (or wasn't) into black men just because it's in her username?

Geeks online could be something connected to online gaming. I read a post earlier about AA being in a gaming group.

There is an actual company called Geeks Online, which appears to have nothing to do with Mr. Johnny-Come-Lately, who just registered the name in Utah a couple of months ago.
Geeks.Online - Computer Repair Service

I just now looked up HIS Geeks Online LLC site:
Geeks Online LLC
But wait - that is based in Dallas and seems to be the same as the above.

Well, maybe he's this:
Geeks Online USA - Contact
Nope, that one's in Arkansas.

I do think either he had dreams of grandeur but is going nowhere with it, Or he's using that company name and reputation(s), such as they may be, to fluff up his own fake resume?

There is an actual company called Geeks Online, which appears to have nothing to do with Mr. Johnny-Come-Lately, who just registered the name in Utah a couple of months ago.
Geeks.Online - Computer Repair Service

I just now looked up HIS Geeks Online LLC site:
Geeks Online LLC
But wait - that is based in Dallas and seems to be the same as the above.

Well, maybe he's this:
Geeks Online USA - Contact
Nope, that one's in Arkansas.

I do think either he had dreams of grandeur but is going nowhere with it, Or he's using that company name and reputation(s), such as they may be, to fluff up his own fake resume?

RBBM

THIS^^^^

The (theoretical) drug connection makes a lot of sense to me (especially if she needed something to keep her awake). The fact that he rents space out in his home through Air BnB is the perfect excuse to want to facilitate drug transactions away from his home, at a neutral location. He may have said "meet me here...I have a renter right now......I'll drop you off at your place..." (Maybe that was even the original intent and things got out of hand in one way or another).

IMO, MOO.
What drug dealer picks you up, and drops you off though?

Plus, who gets in a car with their drug dealer?

And why didn’t she just make the transaction and leave in the Lyft?

That’s not holding water for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members