Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't know what led LE to him
presumably he was the person Kenzie was texting in the airport BUT we do not KNOW that for a fact
All I could find,,this and that person she was texting was cooperating. Who else could it be?

"Police had previously said that Lueck texted her mother at 2:01 a.m. On Wednesday, Salt Lake City police told Patch via email that Lueck was texting with someone else and police have been in contact with that person. Police did not provide any further information."

Mackenzie Lueck Was Texting While At Salt Lake City Airport

My guess how it went down:
- they can't find ML for days, finally get warrants to obtain her cell phone data and information
- look through it and find information she was texting to make plans with AJ
- As soon as they find out who he is and his residence, they knock on his door and begin the search

I think it's as simple as that.

MOO.

'Person of interest' emerges in case of missing Utah woman

Online court and property records identify the man as being 31, divorced this year and with no criminal record in Utah.

BBM:

This absolutely leapt off the page.

Even before I bolded and enlarged it, I mean.

Something tells me LE is going to be having a cozy coffee klatch with the ex.

Trigger.

JMO
Also:

TC said the man was friendly and that the two discussed landscaping improvements he made shortly after he moved in, but became withdrawn over the last several months. He said the man in recent months stopped keeping up his yard as well as he had before.

Camomile said he never saw anyone matching Lueck's description at the house and last saw the homeowner last Saturday, when he brought in his trash cans.

My guess how it went down:
- they can't find ML for days, finally get warrants to obtain her cell phone data and information
- look through it and find information she was texting to make plans with AJ
- As soon as they find out who he is and his residence, they knock on his door and begin the search

I think it's as simple as that.

MOO.
Probably. And yet he went to so much effort to stay hidden from cameras, somehow getting her phone powered down when she got in his car, discarding evidence.......Happy to say he was lousy at getting away with this.

Always logged in. LOL. Says page unavailable. Checked several times. I did, however, see all those links before we were allowed to post them.

ETA Says page removed or link broken.

I had to log in to see it and I’m always logged in too. It must be different from the iPhone app

Had they found any significant forensic evidence (blood, etc.), I believe they would have held him. Maybe someone just had sex with her on that bed, so he disposed of it?

Anyone entertaining a human trafficking theory?
BBM:

I won't speak for anyone else here, but am I entertaining it?

That would be an emphatic, "NO."

In my mind, that scenario is a total non-starter.

Last edited:
I've been traveling since the PC earlier today. Sad there was no arrest... Yet. And, no Kenzie... Yet. I'm currently in a parking spot trying furiously to catch up. Gotta start driving again soon... I want an app that will read WS posts so I don't miss so much! Someone needs to create "WS Audible"! :)

Oh, yay!
t4526.gif

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peagion

Email:
humble_pigion@yahoo.com
excellent_weapon@yahoo.com
humble_peagion@yahoo.com

Instagram: Ayoola (@peagion) • Instagram photos and videos

YouTube: Ayoola Ajayi, with credit to @SeattleStew

Pinterest: Ajayi Ayoola (peagion), with credit to @diggndeeperstill

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayoola-ajayi-937037110/

Modeling: Ayoola Ajayi - a model from United States

His book: Ayoola Ajayi

Mattress: https://us.letgo.com/en/i/product_ad8c021c-34c6-498a-b5de-a47e1ec57147
Box Springs: Facebook Marketplace: Queen bed box spring - Furniture - Salt Lake City, Utah
Interesting Ajayi's book - burning, murder . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay