Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't speak for anyone else here, but am I entertaining it?

That would be an emphatic, "NO."

For me, that scenario is a total non-starter.

I tend to agree. Not totally impossible, but scumbags who traffic women/men usually look for those who will not be missed or noticed missing for long periods of time. MOO from what I have read about the topic.

Had they found any significant forensic evidence (blood, etc.), I believe they would have held him. Maybe someone just had sex with her on that bed, so he disposed of it?

Anyone entertaining a human trafficking theory?

POI got rid of a mattress in the home per MSM and I think that could evidence on it.

Always logged in. LOL. Says page unavailable. Checked several times. I did, however, see all those links before we were allowed to post them.

ETA Says page removed or link broken.
As of right now 5:29pm eastern time I can still view his page. When I click the direct link to his profile provided her it says the page is unavailable and suggests that I am not logged in, however, when I open a new tab and go to facebook - to which I am always logged in - it shows me as logged in and I just typed in his profile url from there and it worked. Could just be the direct link kicks you off or something

If the owner of the house really did it, how come they dont have enough on him to make the arrest? Even after searching his house...

He might be saying that someone else was there, using the rental space, that night? LE might have to check on anything he has said in his defense to make sure he's the perp and not just the owner of a house where something happened?

Getting rid of the bed base and mattress sounds suspicious, but what if he had someone in the airbnb and thought afterwards that the bed had a strange smell to it and he'd better get rid of it?

Also, even if LE found things in the property that were forensically suggestive, they have to get enough evidence together to tie that evidence to both ML and AA.

Always logged in. LOL. Says page unavailable. Checked several times. I did, however, see all those links before we were allowed to post them.

ETA Says page removed or link broken.
nope I just tried a new page and it still comes up for me

Me too... I logged out and then back in just to make sure. Still there.

As of right now 5:29pm eastern time I can still view his page. When I click the direct link to his profile provided her it says the page is unavailable and suggests that I am not logged in, however, when I open a new tab and go to facebook - to which I am always logged in - it shows me as logged in and I just typed in his profile url from there and it worked. Could just be the direct link kicks you off or something
Found it I believe. Had to FB search Peigion...

https://www.coursehero.com/file/18686382/Assignment-3-Ayoola-Ajayi/

Does anyone happen to have a subscription to the website CourseHero? There is an essay on there that AJ wrote for school about Mirror Lake, which is one hour from where he lives. I can only see a preview, and it’s possibly nothing, but do wonder what his relationship to this place may be and if it’s relevant at all.

I hate saying this but I'm afraid that she was strangled on the bed after activities were done on there and the body was disposed of after. If the mattress wasn't blood stained as we can see it in the listing then it obviously was not a gruesome crime scene. I'm wondering if he got rid of it to get rid of any bodily fluid and hair fragments that could have been found on there that linked DNA to Kenzie and would have placed her at the residence. Also if this man wrote a book on killing people then he obviously has done his research on murderous crimes. Strangulation is less gruesome and with the sheets being removed form the bed its going to be hard to prove that's what happened if it did. Especially if this SOB burned her body. I hate to think it but its my first thought. :( JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KMac13