Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The University of Utah student who disappeared after ordering a Lyft and being dropped off at a local park last week was texting someone before she vanished, police in Salt Lake City told Fox News exclusively, saying they have surveillance video and a digital trail to prove it.

Appearing on “Shepard Smith Reporting” on Wednesday, Salt Lake City Assistant Police Chief Tim Doubt said investigators have spoken with the last known person to be communicating with 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck before she disappeared, and that the person was cooperating with their investigation.

When Shepard Smith asked if that person was considered a person of interest in the case, Doubt answered, “We don't have any persons of interest right now.”

Last known person texting with missing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is cooperating with investigation: police

ETA: I believe Chief's interview with Shepard Smith was prior to LE's afternoon convergence on the POI's home. I'm still not 100% that ML was texting with POI. MOO

“UPDATE: We know MacKenzie was texting while in the airport. We are actively following that lead and continue to pursue other leads as well. #MissingPerson #MacKenzieLueck.”

Officials went on to say that the person or persons she was texting are not being considered suspects or a person of interests. bbm

Update: Salt Lake City police zero in on texts of missing U student while in airport | Gephardt Daily

ETA: And another more strongly worded statement by LE....

Last edited:
What all have they said about the supposed fire? Cause I just go to thinking if he burned the body it would be a rank smell I'd think in the neighborhood would a guy who obviously has read up on murders really be that stupid? OMG!!! I wonder if he burned the sheets?!!!

Also:

TC said the man was friendly and that the two discussed landscaping improvements he made shortly after he moved in, but became withdrawn over the last several months. He said the man in recent months stopped keeping up his yard as well as he had before.

Camomile said he never saw anyone matching Lueck's description at the house and last saw the homeowner last Saturday, when he brought in his trash cans.

Suddenly becoming withdrawn is a hallmark of depression and a myriad of mental illnesses. I find it interesting to note that he had been evicted from the apartment he had been renting prior buying this house.

The POI may have been finding it harder to seperate his fantasy life from his real life. MOO.

Oh, yay!
t4526.gif

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peagion

Email:
humble_pigion@yahoo.com
excellent_weapon@yahoo.com
humble_peagion@yahoo.com

Instagram: Ayoola (@peagion) • Instagram photos and videos

YouTube: Ayoola Ajayi, with credit to @SeattleStew

Pinterest: Ajayi Ayoola (peagion), with credit to @diggndeeperstill

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayoola-ajayi-937037110/

Modeling: Ayoola Ajayi - a model from United States

His book: Ayoola Ajayi

Mattress: https://us.letgo.com/en/i/product_ad8c021c-34c6-498a-b5de-a47e1ec57147
Box Springs: Facebook Marketplace: Queen bed box spring - Furniture - Salt Lake City, Utah

A great thank you to PommyMommy and all who added links so we could get to know this POI better.

What all have they said about the supposed fire? Cause I just go to thinking if he burned the body it would be a rank smell I'd think in the neighborhood would a guy who obviously has read up on murders really be that stupid? OMG!!! I wonder if he burned the sheets?!!!
Some of the neighbors reported a "foul smell" and others said the smelt nothing at all. Hmm....

My guess how it went down:
- they can't find ML for days, finally get warrants to obtain her cell phone data and information
- look through it and find information she was texting to make plans with AJ
- As soon as they find out who he is and his residence, they knock on his door and begin the search

I think it's as simple as that.

MOO.
It seems LE would have lots more than a text to justify a search warrant extensive enough to require 19 hours of searching the guy's residence.

I hate to use Daily Mail as any sort of reference but the photos there showed ammo and I believe, a gun bagged and leaving the house. Wouldn't that have required a warrant?

$40 a night AirBNB room is more hidden than going to a hotel/motel for a married sugar daddy especially if she booked it. She would never have had to meet the homeowner for the keys or transaction. Possibly the homeowner figured out what was going on and thought he would confront/blackmail her into something.

The book didn’t get the best reviews.
Forge Identity by Ayoola Ajayi

IMO/MOO — just a possible theory here that may not be at all relevant or accurate:

IIRC, in the about the author section on Amazon for the FORGE IDENTITY book, it mentions about the zillion different careers the writer who is the POI allegedly had, including “entrepreneur.”

Visually, the modeling photos of the Utah POI gentleman reminded me of the photos of a different person with a similar name that @yellowmoose mentioned @yellowmoose had spoken to last night. ML’s verified insider close friend related that the blademy etc not the same name guy would NOT answer when asked if he is related (such as a distant family member) to the POI in this case, but that — as others have mentioned as well — he is NOT the POI in this case.

So, not sleuthing the other guy or any of the other guy’s family members, but just to say it’s *possible* the other person (who seems very successful and likely possibly several years younger than Utah POI) could be a relative or because of the name similarities and impressive positive press and credentials of the similar name guy, the named Utah POI in ML’s disappearance may have been attempting to pass himself off to ML and/or others as the very successful similar named person so as to lure or possibly seem more attractive and legit to potential friends, associates, dates, networking contacts, jobs, etc. If so, the similar name guy may very well be an identity theft victim or someone Utah POI was in some capacity impersonating online and possibly in person. No evidence at this point — just a possible theory re POI’s M.O.

I did see that the actual Utah POI appears to have at some point claimed to have worked for Goldman Sachs. He seems to have claimed to have done a lot of things.

At the risk here of stating the obvious, I’m really not getting a good feeling here about Utah POI homeowner guy of bonfire fame.

Prayers for ML, her family, friends, and loved ones. I hope she comes home soon and safe, but fear that this case doesn’t seem like it’s moving in that direction.

IMO/MOO

Suddenly becoming withdrawn is a hallmark of depression and a myriad of mental illnesses. I find it interesting to note that he had been evicted from the apartment he had been renting prior buying this house.

The POI may have been finding it harder to seperate his fantasy life from his real life. MOO.

Also, his divorce within the last year can bring all sorts of pathology into the mix. There are several indicators to me where some emotional problems may have affected his life. the discharge from the Army before his time was up etc.

MOO Burning a mattress would be A LOT of smoke and that equals attention from Fire Dept etc.. , Police.

I think he burned the sheets to get rid of any DNA evidence that could have been on it. This man clearly knows what he's doing if he wrote a book on killing people. And I think if he burned the body it would be a rank smell someone would have noticed more than just the fire.

I’m contemplating downloading his book on Kindle Unlimited.

There’s no way that it can be any worse than the drivel written by my favorite true crime author, “Nick Van der Leek.”

Or can it?...

Scathing review forthcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members