Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
D
Sorry guys, but I can't figure out what "DBM" means. Can someone enlighten me? Thx!
Deleted By Me.... ie: changed mind about post and deleted content. you can't actually delete the whole thing- you have to write something in there. (Helps if someone saw what you posted and then it disappears- so they don't go looking for a ghost post)

Also, his divorce within the last year can bring all sorts of pathology into the mix. There are several indicators to me where some emotional problems may have affected his life. the discharge from the Army before his time was up etc.
It's good to note that the POI's "activities/deviant proclivities" may have brought on the divorce and living alone has given him permission to live the life with no holds barred.

There probably are many girlfriends and/or wives lined up at the police station spilling their guts under the condition of protection from him.

We have a verified expert who has explained that there is no shame in that lifestyle, that it is normal. I accept and believe that to be true.

Thanks Otto. This is very true and even more so right now, it is simply unproductive to discuss in relation to finding Kenzie.

No evidence as of now that this POI is linked to that.

I'm assuming he did not go to them since we heard nothing about it until after the PC, when she had already been missing for over a week. As soon as LE was able to get the phone records they questioned him. He had a whole week to go to them with the information but he didn't.
It's possible that it could be someone else but then why would that person not have come forward, either? Unless there is someone else involved. I just can't imagine that if it were a friend of hers, they wouldn't have thought it was important to notify LE. Especially since she disappeared right after they were texting. Imo

MOO probably the most incriminating piece of evidence so far, if it is true that it was him she was texting.

I’m contemplating downloading his book on Kindle Unlimited.

There’s no way that it can be any worse than the drivel written by my favorite true crime author, “Nick Van der Leek.”

Or can it?...

Scathing review forthcoming.
Just remember how hard it is to unsee this stuff, MassGuy. We like you just the way you are (or used to be if you're already immersed).

Oh my goodness !!!......That is unreal !......moo
Wondering if she's known him for sometime.
That is interesting. Maybe just a coincidence. or not.

Maybe that was the attraction to her? Or maybe they have known each other for a while? It looks like something she would post on her outfits tab of her public insta, minus the weapon.

Also if this man wrote a book on killing people then he obviously has done his research on murderous crimes. Strangulation is less gruesome and with the sheets being removed form the bed its going to be hard to prove that's what happened if it did. Especially if this SOB burned her body. I hate to think it but its my first thought. :( JMO

I’m starting to raise an eyebrow when people mention his book. I glanced at the free part of it on Amazon. I’ll have to go back and study it. But—it started out with a description of someone witnessing a ‘necklacing.’ Horrific, but what does that have to do with doing ‘his research on murderous crimes?’ Not much, I think. It’s not common in this country, to say the least.

Let’s hope that none of us have a neighbor who ends up being the next Stephen King or James Patterson. ;)

I’m contemplating downloading his book on Kindle Unlimited.

There’s no way that it can be any worse than the drivel written by my favorite true crime author, “Nick Van der Leek.”

Or can it?...

Scathing review forthcoming.
Don't do it!!!

On second thought, go ahead and report back to us. (If you have time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonecold