Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been struggling with this too. I read chapter 1 and the first page of chapter 2 via the "look inside" feature on Amazon. The writing is a little tortuous at times but I may read it at work...

I feel like I heard somewhere in some fashion that profits are not large for writers selling books on Amazon so I may spring for the $0.99.

Decisions... decisions...

JMO
I've written 5 books, 4 by myself and one as an anthology with others. All sold in bookstores in addition to Amazon but I'm familiar with the Amazon profit structure. My four all went to #1 at Amazon, but I didn't get rich off of those copies. On a 99 cent Amazon copy the author is only making about thirty some cents on the dollar. I made a lot more on books that sold in regular bookstores.

I have no knowledge of this either...but a couple of years ago a cat crawled under my house and died. After about a week of being there it smelt SO AWFUL (especially during the hottest hours of the day). I moved out.
LOL!! sorry, I giggled at that.

My dog fell in love with a few days old dead squirrel in my backyard last summer and it was SO RANK I was almost puking. So I get it!

Unfortunately, I've smelled it more times than I should have. Muscle, skin, blood, and organs all have a unique smell, likened to particular cuts of meat (though skin smells like charcoal). Cerebrospinal fluid burns up in a musky, sweet perfume. Overall, it is a very unique scent and you are not going to mistake it for a barbecue so if he's done research on burning a body for his book he would not have disposed of a body at his home in that manner. You are NOT going to want to do that near neighbors. I'm guessing what was burned was the suitcase as the plastic would have given off a really foul odor.

I also assume he was burning plastic of some sort but out of curiosity, would a backyard bonfire that burned for a couple hours even be hot enough to burn a body to ashes?

I can’t remember nor find now where a saw it but believe someone found him on a SD/SB site.
I have not heard that but I would like to know if it's true. I've wondered if the perp had posed as SD somehow and contacted her that way. I'm not sure how he could have pulled it off, though.
It's just one possibility I haven't ruled out yet. Imo

LOL!! sorry, I giggled at that.

My dog fell in love with a few days old dead squirrel in my backyard last summer and it was SO RANK I was almost puking. So I get it!

Dog Law #1: Any time you are out running around in the hood or the boonies or wherever, if you find a dead thang, you MUST roll in it. No exceptions.

This POI's FB, instagram and book indicate a person, MOO, who is highly into himself. As an old(er) person who doesn't understand constant posting of selfies on social media, maybe I'm just out of touch (OK, PROBABLY I'm out of touch)....but when your FB page consists almost entirely of pics of you (occasionally with other people), often half-dressed, it seems pretty narcissistic. His modeling page has a blurb that is really poorly written, so I was surprised to find he published a book! The photos of POI do not give me hope; he comes across as creepy. The book bio is overblown, describing him as highly successfully, traveling internationally, etc.

He definitely is displaying some narcissistic personality traits. I don't think with the younger selfie generation that the selfies themselves point in that direction its how he looks in the selfies that seem off and not quite right. This is the profile I am leaning towards, but I am waiting to hear an interview from his ex-wife potentially, and you know other people that know him will start coming out to talk. So far everything I have heard people say about him is that he is quiet, reserved and nice but I am looking to hear from people who knew him well on a more intimate level.

So I have an alternate theory based on the condo information that came out before the house where the warrant was served. What are the possibilities that she is still alive? That she is involved in criminal activity and that the person that owns the house is involved as an accomplice maybe? That this whole time she has been on the run and is just bouncing from one air bnb to the next.

At this point, I would hope for this to be true.

This POI's FB, instagram and book indicate a person, MOO, who is highly into himself. As an old(er) person who doesn't understand constant posting of selfies on social media, maybe I'm just out of touch (OK, PROBABLY I'm out of touch)....but when your FB page consists almost entirely of pics of you (occasionally with other people), often half-dressed, it seems pretty narcissistic. His modeling page has a blurb that is really poorly written, so I was surprised to find he published a book! The photos of POI do not give me hope; he comes across as creepy. The book bio is overblown, describing him as highly successfully, traveling internationally, etc.

[bbm]

he self-published a book
anyone can do it and many do ... unfortunately

Has anyone found him on Tinder? We know she used that site because she referenced it before. I am old and very married, and do not remotely know how that app works, but I wonder if this could just be a straight match there and they were casually chatting back and forth and it turned into "want to hang out" that night.

my-resume

Here is a link to AA's full resume. Link was on his linkedin page. It gives a little bit more information to the depth of his IT skills and work history. According to the resume he worked for the US Army for 2 years, so maybe he was not discharged.

edit: Also claims he went to a university in London

@PommyMommy

Also if this man wrote a book on killing people then he obviously has done his research on murderous crimes. Strangulation is less gruesome and with the sheets being removed form the bed its going to be hard to prove that's what happened if it did. Especially if this SOB burned her body. I hate to think it but its my first thought. :( JMO
He probably burned the sheets in his bon fire.

I am taking his Linked In and professional accomplishments with a grain of salt. Just because someone says they have worked somewhere or done something, that doesn't mean any of it is true. Will be interesting to see if the Army or Goldman Sachs or any of these other places can confirm his bio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay