Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I've missed this being discussed -- and hopefully this post isn't violating any rules this time since the POIs name is now known -- but has anyone typed his name into Google, last name and then first name along with the word "twitter" to pull up the twitter accounts registered to that name?

It looks like there are a few accounts under that name and we obviously can't know for sure if any of them are even related to the POI, but one of the accounts is TERRIFYING. It creeped me out as soon as I saw it this morning and I can't quit thinking about it :(

moo
Omg what a twitter account... I have no words.
[vomit emoji]

Also, 27 BOXES OF AR-15 223 AMMUNITION! Makes me wonder if he was planning something else, too. Reports have said that he has no previous (known) criminal history so I wonder if his recent divorce may have ignited a long-simmering rage. If he is responsible for the disappearance of ML, could he also have been planning something else - which is why he had 540 rounds of ammunition (20 per box).

That sounds like a lot, but it isn’t with that weapon.

He probably had magazines left over from his military days, and those hold 30 rounds.

A trip or two to the range, or wherever he liked to shoot, and that would go fast.

But it does look ominous with the circumstances we now have.

It is an Army cold weather fleece. The patches and name are velcroed on.
IMG_9199_Custom__34187.1506355087.300.300.jpg

His name with what appears to be an exclamation point seems off though.
ECWCS Gen III Level 3 USAF Fleece Jacket (Foliage)

Thanks!

Suddenly becoming withdrawn is a hallmark of depression and a myriad of mental illnesses. I find it interesting to note that he had been evicted from the apartment he had been renting prior buying this house.

The POI may have been finding it harder to seperate his fantasy life from his real life. MOO.
EXACTLY! I was just going to say the same thing!

Even though the revelation of her SD/SB lifestyle is front and center, this very well could have nothing to do with that though. My hunch is this was potentially drug related, she made contact with him saying she needed something after the weekend she had, he doesn't want to do that business at the airport so he says take a cab and meet me and I'll take you home (or maybe he was going to pick her up but was running late and she says I don't want to hang around the airport, I'll just take a Lyft and meet you someplace near an exit off the highway, and because he used to live there he says yeah there is a place called Hatch Park that is an easy meet up, or maybe he does business there a lot because he knew the cameras were dummy cams so he said just meet me at my normal spot and I'll take you home from there). And then perhaps she OD'd in his car and he didn't want to call 911 because he was the dealer so he took her to his place. Or maybe she passed out and he didn't know where she lived so he had to take her to his place.

Wonder how often his AirBnB was rented. Would be curious to know if he had any reservations that he cancelled on during this time. I think there was a renter supposed to be staying there last night, the guy showed up and the cops were there.

That sounds like a lot, but it isn’t with that weapon.

He probably had magazines left over from his military days, and those hold 30 rounds.

A trip or two to the range, or wherever he liked to shoot, and that would go fast.

But it does look ominous with the circumstances we now have.
Agreed, my family members keep 500-1,000 rounds on hand because there are often shortages with AR-15 ammo. Although it makes me wonder if he was fond of the idea of becoming a shooter. Doesn't seem like enough stock for that instance though...

Salt Lake City police confirm 'person of interest' in disappearance of U of U student MacKenzie Lueck | Gephardt Daily

This article says that the mattress and box spring LE are trying to recover are from the basement rental room. Has this been mentioned anyplace else ? I had it in my head that the missing pieces were from his bedroom.
I figured he would use the Airbnb bed set and then claim denial plausibility - must have been one of my boarders - although I haven’t discounted those pieces were tied to the car and dumped somewhere depending on his level of planning ? jMO

Getting caught up here so forgive me if it’s been addressed. Have they said that the fire went on for days now? Ugh. That’s what I was hoping was not the case.

I was relying what was said in another comment. Earlier I read "for a long time." It would be helpful to know how long the fire burned, but if it was through the night or 15 hours, it might be enough to eliminate a person. It has to burn hot, and I suppose burning along allows it to burn hot.

I have heard of another fire that burned for a couple of days to eliminate 3 people. Teeth survived, the only evidence to prove what happened. I'm surprised that there wasn't a couple of days of careful sifting of the firepit at the location, but hopefully they'll find the evidence they need. At the time, it was probably assumed that the firepit was household evidence, maybe a suitcase.

Omg I just looked it up because I was curious too. I thought maybe it had to do with strangulation but I was totally wrong.

Necklacing - Wikipedia

Necklacing is the practice of extrajudicial summary execution and torture method carried out by forcing a rubber tyre, filled with petrol, around a victim's chest and arms, and setting it on fire. The victim may take up to 20 minutes to die, suffering severe burns in the process.

I didn't even know this was a thing. I feel sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member