Found Alive UT - Madelyn Allen, 19, seen leaving Snow College dorm, Ephraim, 13 Dec 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So happy that she is safe tonight!

The family and Snow College officials are holding a press conference Sunday at 3:00 pm MST. The family is still planning to hold the two vigils that had been announced for Sunday night as "gatherings of gratitude."

I checked the arrests in Wayne County, UT, and there was one arrest for 2nd degree kidnapping. I wondered if there might be a connection, but now I'm thinking probably not, since LE isn't part of the press conference.

So happy that she is safe tonight!

The family and Snow College officials are holding a press conference Sunday at 3:00 pm MST. The family is still planning to hold the two vigils that had been announced for Sunday night as "gatherings of gratitude."

I checked the arrests in Wayne County, UT, and there was one arrest for 2nd degree kidnapping. I wondered if there might be a connection, but now I'm thinking probably not, since LE isn't part of the press conference.

Hmmm.. I wonder? What a coincidence with the timing and location if it's not related

Hmmm.. I wonder? What a coincidence with the timing and location if it's not related

I was wrong -- I apologize for the false alarm. I traced Wayne County, UT, but I didn't notice that the records that came up were for a different county. I tried to find more information about the man who was arrested, and found that he attempted to kidnap a 4 year old child. I'm not finding a record of the Wayne county arrests.

- Police have taken 39-year-old Brent Brown into custody.
- He has been charged with obstruction of justice, more charges pending.
- Madelyn was found in a house with Brown last night
- details of their relationship, if any, is unknown.

Madelyn was taken to the hospital for examination. She has been reunited with her family.

https://twitter.com/producerpaige_/status/1472691250335825923

It looks like she was groomed online:

Cook
(president of Snow College) wants to remind the public of the “dangers to young people online.” “You, our students, our young people, need to be careful. Be ever vigilant about internet actions and the threats that are there.”

https://twitter.com/EmilyTencerTV/status/1472693936938385409

It looks like she was groomed online:

Cook
(president of Snow College) wants to remind the public of the “dangers to young people online.” “You, our students, our young people, need to be careful. Be ever vigilant about internet actions and the threats that are there.”

https://twitter.com/EmilyTencerTV/status/1472693936938385409
Yes, as many of us feared. Thank God she was found.
The investigators did a brilliant job, totally committed.

I wish Maddie the very best, in healing, surrounded by love and support.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoTX local
Back