Found Alive UT - Madelyn Allen, 19, seen leaving Snow College dorm, Ephraim, 13 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...ted-after-missing-college-student-found-alive

Oh I am ANGRY.

Per the article above, the perp is suspected of kidnapping and SA after Maddie was found naked, covered in coal, and had her hair cut. The perp’s defense is that all of this was part of a consensual “role play”.

I don’t have words to express my disgust with someone who would (allegedly, UGH) groom online, kidnap, repeatedly assault someone and then put through the mental anguish of threatening their family.

I hope Maddie gets support to help heal from this experience. I hope this perp is swiftly convicted and has a long, deeply unpleasant stay in prison.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...ted-after-missing-college-student-found-alive

Oh I am ANGRY.

Per the article above, the perp is suspected of kidnapping and SA after Maddie was found naked, covered in coal, and had her hair cut. The perp’s defense is that all of this was part of a consensual “role play”.

I don’t have words to express my disgust with someone who would (allegedly, UGH) groom online, kidnap, repeatedly assault someone and then put through the mental anguish of threatening their family.

I hope Maddie gets support to help heal from this experience. I hope this perp is swiftly convicted and has a long, deeply unpleasant stay in prison.

OMG, this is awful and his parents were there

Oh I am ANGRY.

Gut-wrenching --

This sicko seems like he has done this before -- should be put away for life -- hate to think what he'd do if he ever got out.

Brown made contact with the woman on a dating app, and they arranged to meet on Dec. 13, according to the affidavit. He picked her up and drove her to his home about 87 miles from the college. But investigators say the relationship quickly became nonconsensual.

Brown told police he met the woman on a "bondage domination slave master fetish type chat group," the affidavit states. He said she gave him her phone and he allowed her to send a text her parents the next morning telling them she loved them, but didn't allow her access to it again.

'We are overjoyed': Family of missing student relieved after daughter found, man arrested

omg I'm speechless. Horrifying.

Thank God for the phone pings, and for LE's doggedness in finding her.
May Maddie survive this terrifying brutal ordeal with all the support possible. May she feel the love from her wonderful family, friends, the college, the community.

Oh god this poor kid. I wonder if that’s linked to her Quora comments about not wanting photos posted. It’s entirely possible she gave him some images and he was threatening her with them. Sounds like it would fit with his behaviour. What an absolute monster. I’m very glad she’s alive.

Weird. So she asked someone to kidnap her and posts her phone number online then actually DOES get kidnapped and his story is basically they met online and it was role play gone wrong. Interesting. Very interesting.

Just my opinion of course

This is unbelievably awful. I don't even have words. I wonder what his plan for the future was. His parents would eventually return home and she would have to be gone before then. If he released her she could identify him, and he probably couldn't risk that. I can only think of one alternative. Thank God LE took her disappearance seriously and were able to trace her. I'm really surprised he let her send a text to her family, because surely he would know that her general location could be traced.

I keep thinking about how concerned she was that if she did something as seemingly innocent as getting a second piercing it might not be acceptable to her church -- and yet she apparently became involved in internet behavior that was far from innocent and could have cost her her life. I do hope that with the love and support of her family she will be able to find the strength to recover.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back