Found Alive UT - Madelyn Allen, 19, seen leaving Snow College dorm, Ephraim, 13 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Before the Internet, there was a "ride board" at the college, everyone put where they were going for Christmas break, if you needed a ride, or could provide transportation. This was even before Cellphones! (B.C.)...

A guy put that he could provide rides, so I called him. He was not a college student. I asked if we had friends in common...none. It seemed super creepy to me that some random dude put his information on the "college ride board", when he was not even a student.

The whole thing was strange, I told the RA (Resident Advisor) about it. She took down his card, and banned everyone who was not a student from posting, it needed her signature and date prior to posting.

I always wondered about that. Just creepy. That is what I thought this was, that the victim was getting a ride home for the holidays.

You clearly had the makings for a websleuth even then! I think you were smart to go with your gut, and your actions may have saved some other student from a potentially dangerous situation.

If it’s correct that they met on a BDSM chat and were having some sort of master/submissive relationship online, it would make perfect sense that she did some strange things. Like posting odd kidnap requests online and changing her appearance/dress, as reported by her friends. When there’s no physical relationship and it’s all online, it would come down to instructions I guess.

He threatened her using her family, so I think it’s entirely possible that what started off as a youngster exploring sexuality and boundaries, very quickly turned into something much more sinister with different types of coercion involved. She was in well over her head. He’s precisely the sort of monster I was worried about after watching her videos and seeing how vulnerable and innocent she was.

I dread to think what his end game would’ve been, had she not been found and rescued. It appears his parents were staying elsewhere but with Christmas just around the corner, chances are he might not have had the house to himself for much longer.

She seems so innocent and naive, how did she end up on a BDSM website? Is that even true? Because it seems more likely she went willingly into a situation that didn’t seem dangerous but was not at all what she expected. It just seems like he’s making up the type of website and prior relationship.

She seems so innocent and naive, how did she end up on a BDSM website? Is that even true? Because it seems more likely she went willingly into a situation that didn’t seem dangerous but was not at all what she expected. It just seems like he’s making up the type of website and prior relationship.

Yeah, that whole angle of the story sounds super hinky to me. Of course it's totally possible, but the fact that it seems to be coming entirely from him makes me distrust it in the extreme.

Yeah, that whole angle of the story sounds super hinky to me. Of course it's totally possible, but the fact that it seems to be coming entirely from him makes me distrust it in the extreme.
Agreed. I just hope that, if he was catfishing, blackmailing, or otherwise manipulating her, that there's a clear electronic trail of messages to prove that.

BDSM is not disturbing between two informed adults who set boundaries and respect consent. If she was really on those websites, I'm sure she was simply exploring her sexuality and there's NOTHING wrong with it. What's wrong is a man abusing her when she no longer was giving him consent, period. That's what's wrong, not her being on BDSM websites, not her agreeing on the "date", not her exploring her sexuality.

She was raped AND brutalized. There's no going around it. Madelyn is a survivor and will be okay, I hope. She deserves justice and respect. I'm sure her family will support and guide her through the hard process ahead of her. The fact that she's LDS and lives in Utah might make this so much harder for her, but I just hope the Church supports her without any judgment.

Man accused in Snow College student kidnapping, rape had warrant for his arrest issued in 2018[/QUOTE]

Per this article, he had warrants but no arrest. Why? There is a string of auto dealerships in the area, with the same name
-- related, IDK.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV