Found Deceased UT - Michael Cavallari, 30, Grand County, 27 Nov 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How sad. Just glad they now have some answers and will be able to move forward with their lives! I can only imagine the sadness they will have on their hearts. No matter how close they were or were not. It's still hard to loose someone.

I was prepared for it to end this way, but its still very sad.
RIP Michael.

It's been so long since I've posted here that I couldn't remember/figure out how to..

Unfortunately, Michael has been found dead. RIP.

http://www.eonline.com/news/723041/...-found-dead-three-days-after-reported-missing

TMZ also posted the death confirmation with no details on where he was recovered. Anyone local to UT hear if he was found out in the elements? Even if he didn't have cell phone reception, I can't imagine him not turning off the car and taking his phone when he went to look for help after the accident. My sympathy to his family.

Agree. Very sad indeed for the family. But at least the ex can now know that she is no longer in possible harm way.

Your free of your demons Michael. I pray you are at peace. RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expected, but very sad. I can't imagine losing one of my brothers. I seriously cannot fathom it.

Expected, but very sad. I can't imagine losing one of my brothers. I seriously cannot fathom it.

I've lost a brother and a sister, the loss never really goes away. Sometimes I forget and go to call or email one or the other...

Sympathies for his family...:(

It's the worst thing. Trust me. :( I think that's why this one hit hard for me. Hug your brothers. Xo
I'm sorry you know this pain. It hits close to home for me, as well. Sadly, my fiancé lost his only brother and I see how it affects him ten years later.
I have 3 younger brothers and I try my best to always treasure them. You just never know...

This sad outcome is also what I expected. It's hard to lose anyone, but when you lose a sibling to tragic circumstances when they should be at one of the greatest points in their life, it's unbearable. I'm only 38, my brother has been gone 11 years, and I've never been the same. I'm forever changed. I raise my children and carry on, but it will never be the same.

It's cliche, but the comfort comes from knowing he has finally found peace that, most likely, eluded him for a long time. It's the only thing you can hold onto when something like this happens. My prayers for his family and loved ones left behind...

The article states Michael was found three days after he was reported missing. That's not correct, is it? Rest in Peace, sweet Michael.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179
Back