Found Deceased UT - Michael Cavallari, 30, Grand County, 27 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I put the second coffee in the crook of my other arm and use my now-free arm to open the door.. or I push with my elbows on the door.. or I gently kick the door open.. or I wait there staring at my friend until he or she gets the hint and opens the door for me?

I'm serious are you guys messing with me right now or does everyone else open doors backwards

With multiple kids and the need for food buying rises, I go through doors backwards all the time!!

Aww. The outcome we expected but so very sad to hear. I truly hope you rest in peace Michael, free of all the demons.

Thoughts and prayers to those that loved him.

Rest in peace Michael, prayers to his family and friends. Very sad situation all around. I hope he is in a place where there's no more pain and suffering. God bless him and all of his loved ones.

I hate to be a hater. But from a domestic violence point of view. I'm just happy that it didn't end in a murder suicide.

Jmo. I would say more. But there is no need since the man has passed.

But for his sister and family and loved ones that knew him before his mental breakdown ever started to occur. Big group hugs here and sorry for the lost of the love one that you truly cared for.

We are not perfect. And we do deserve sympathy when a good person becomes mental for whatever reason.

And from personal experience. I know how it is to watch your brother go from top notch to wth has happened to you. Jmo

I never slept well until the man that stalked me was dead. I did not realize how bad it was until he was dead. I hate it for Michael, I hate it for his family. I hope he rests in peace, but I know how his ex feels. I hope she sleeps again.

Speaking exclusively to Daily Mail Online Grand County Sheriff Steven White revealed: ‘We found him north west of where the car was located approximately three miles from the vehicle.’

He described the location of the body, in an area known as Salt Wash, as ‘a very steep slope, kind of rocky with boulder fields around it.’
Sheriff White said: ‘He was kind of on the slope itself, he was not too far from the bottom but he was actually on the slope itself.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-five-miles-desert-track-coyote-country.html

With multiple kids and the need for food buying rises, I go through doors backwards all the time!!

:deadhorse:

Really, though, I'm glad that he's been found, and sad that it ended this way. I hope we get answers soon.

I never slept well until the man that stalked me was dead. I did not realize how bad it was until he was dead. I hate it for Michael, I hate it for his family. I hope he rests in peace, but I know how his ex feels. I hope she sleeps again.

With all due respect, we know NOTHING of the relationship he had with this woman. I keep reading here as though Michael was charged with attempted murder or some such thing, which he was not. As I understand it, this woman chose not to press charges. He was charged with a misdemeanor and a bond was set. I just hate that a man who is now deceased is being thought of as a would-be murderer but for the fact he is no longer alive. And that this woman should surely thank her lucky stars that he is dead. He didn't stay anywhere NEAR this person when he left jail, but rather decided to leave the area. Can't we just accept that and let his man rest in peace rather than trying to create a "story"?

With all due respect, we know NOTHING of the relationship he had with this woman. I keep reading here as though Michael was charged with attempted murder or some such thing, which he was not. As I understand it, this woman chose not to press charges. He was charged with a misdemeanor and a bond was set. I just hate that a man who is now deceased is being thought of as a would-be murderer but for the fact he is no longer alive. And that this woman should surely thank her lucky stars that he is dead. He didn't stay anywhere NEAR this person when he left jail, but rather decided to leave the area. Can't we just accept that and let his man rest in peace rather than trying to create a "story"?

completely agree. we don't have nearly enough information to paint him as a would-be murderer.

With the news coming in, it sounds like he became disoriented (not taking his cellphone, laptop, shut off car, walk in pitch black darkness a good 3 miles in the cold) and definitely tired out from driving and not sleeping. I'm surprised he was found so far away (or I don't walk much). Such a shame, if he just stayed in the car.

:rose: RIP Michael - I know u are in a better place and finally at peace. :rose:

This story makes me so sad. This young man surely struggled in his life. It breaks my heart that anyone could die all alone in the desert like this. I feel so heartbroken for his family, and now the holidays. Regardless of how people may feel about his sister and her husband, she just brought home a brand new baby, should be the happiest time but instead she loses her brother.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

i dont know where it was this all happend but i can tell you if he walked off into the desert what happens is during the day its so dam hot your throwing away your clothes but what u dont know is night time can get down to below zero and theres a saying in the cold if you sweat you die my guess is he died of prolly a concussion but what killed him was taking odd walking out into the desert he just over exzerted himself got down to vlow freezing and he fell asleep ..wouldnt wake up again....

I think the one theory stated in this article, that he crashed, got out and started walking, and hypothermia set in, was probably most accurate. He was probably dazed from the crash and lack of sleep, on top of eventual hypothermia

Sadly, I think most of us thought this would be the outcome. Any word on how far he was from his car?

I lost my brother when I was 23 and he was 30. Was my first major death I had to deal with. Never would I have thought what would come over the years.
My brother was amazing. His name is John. He was my hero my only sibling. He was 7 years older then me and he was an awesome big brother. He protected me at all times possible. He taught me. My parents loved him. I loved him. He was an alcoholic and made bad choices. I was embarrassed as were others that loved him. He left us for a work job. He died on that job site from brain anniyersum. He was suffering from headaches for weeks which came out weeks later from his girlfriend and friends. I miss him. No one will love me like he did. He was my older brother. My protector. My guide. He was awesome. I miss him. I wish I wasn't embarrassed. I wish I helped him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dyannaON reading this makes me so sad. I am truly sorry for what you are feeling.

This outcome just sucks, big time. If only he had stayed with his car. The rancher maybe could have helped him.

image.jpg

The body was sent to the Utah Medical Examiner to confirm the identity and determine the cause of death, a process that could take as long as two months.

He was found near the bottom of a steep hillside filled with boulders, about 3 miles northwest of where his car was discovered.

There were no bullet holes or stab wounds or other signs of foul play. The frigid temperatures in the area may have factored in.

http://abc11.com/news/body-believed-to-be-jay-cutlers-brother-in-law-found/1118101/

i dont know where it was this all happend but i can tell you if he walked off into the desert what happens is during the day its so dam hot your throwing away your clothes but what u dont know is night time can get down to below zero and theres a saying in the cold if you sweat you die my guess is he died of prolly a concussion but what killed him was taking odd walking out into the desert he just over exzerted himself got down to vlow freezing and he fell asleep ..wouldnt wake up again....
That's what I keep thinking. This whole situation is so odd. He wasn't making any logical choices. You don't get out of your vehicle when it's dark and you're in a desolate area, or when its cold. His car was still running. Why didn't he leave his heater on and take a nap until light hit? He didn't even turn his car off upon exiting nor take his cell phone or seemingly even attempt to call anyone. I'm guessing he was either injured, mentally ill, or on something.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

http://www.grandcountyutah.net/896/Michael-Cavallari

The sheriff's map of where Michael was found show him to be southwest about 2 miles from his car, in a wash which joins Floy Wash.

It may take 2 months for autopsy results but no foul play is suspected. So to get to that spot, Michael walked back into the desert, from where he had just turned his Honda around. He may have taken the dirt road during the pre-dawn, and then did some rock scrambling when it was light. I wonder if his going back into the desert was due to paranoia. There are similarities to Teleka Patrick.

http://www.grandcountyutah.net/896/Michael-Cavallari

The sheriff's map of where Michael was found show him to be southwest about 2 miles from his car, in a wash which joins Floy Wash.

It may take 2 months for autopsy results but no foul play is suspected. So to get to that spot, Michael walked back into the desert, from where he had just turned his Honda around. He may have taken the dirt road during the pre-dawn, and then did some rock scrambling when it was light. I wonder if his going back into the desert was due to paranoia. There are similarities to Teleka Patrick.

map.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24
Back