Found Deceased UT - Michael Cavallari, 30, Grand County, 27 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was thinking this might turn out to be like Eric Kohler ?
Circumstances are different , of course.

I'm wondering if when the airbag deployed, it gave him a head injury that caused him to become disoriented. What is cell service like in that area? Could he not had signal and in his disoriented state try to walk to get help and got lost? I've seen head injuries from airbags do some crazy damage. Disorientation, nausea, dizziness, weakness, amnesia, etc. If so, unfortunately he may have gotten caught in the storm that was mentioned up thread. 😕
I'm hoping beyond hope that someone picked him up and dropped him off somewhere safe and just hasn't seen the story about him yet and that maybe Michael hasn't realized people are looking for him.

There has to be more to this then is being released. I am sure it will come out in the next few days.

RSBM

True, they may not have been close; but imo (from the link in the quote); I found this a little odd :
The source told the website the family was keeping things quiet because of “how it would look for Kristin.”

Also :"... Jay Cutler was asked clumsily whether reports of his brother-in-law, Michael Cavallari, missing in Utah affected his focus. Cutler said no. ..."
Maybe it's a good thing ? As if J.C. knows where Michael is and just wants some privacy right now ? In which case things are fine. Idk.
:moo:

Was thinking this might turn out to be like Eric Kohler ?
Circumstances are different , of course.

Interesting thought. I wonder if the Monticello gas station video shows Michael interacting with another driver who followed him out of Monticello, and then their cars are again spotted together as they drove through Moab? Perhaps if there is video, a license plate number can be gleamed from the "other" car.

As people can see from ClairNC's excellent map, Ruby Ranch Road is isolated. How in the world would Michael even know of it unless he was really into the desolate BLM desert and fashioned himself as a solitary desert rat? I wonder if he had BLM maps and camping equipment in his car?

The desert rat scenario just seems so unlikely. So maybe he was just intrigued with the thought of seeing pretty desert scenery and pulled off the interstate. But then why the heck did he drive past Arches and Canyonlands National parks? (I'm assuming he didn't tour at least one, because the timeframe is too short.)

Curiouser and curiouser.

I'm wondering if when the airbag deployed, it gave him a head injury that caused him to become disoriented. What is cell service like in that area? Could he not had signal and in his disoriented state try to walk to get help and got lost? I've seen head injuries from airbags do some crazy damage. Disorientation, nausea, dizziness, weakness, amnesia, etc. If so, unfortunately he may have gotten caught in the storm that was mentioned up thread. ��
I'm hoping beyond hope that someone picked him up and dropped him off somewhere safe and just hasn't seen the story about him yet and that maybe Michael hasn't realized people are looking for him.

Cell service is really sketchy in southeastern Utah. But sometimes in the middle of nowhere, such as up in the LaSals Mountains, Cisco, and western Arches, it is great due to being near towers. Is there a way to look up tower locations? Most people have Verizon.

Has it been reported when he left California? Or when he was seen at the gas station. Note that Monticello is south of the interstate. What was he doing there? Was he touring around the dessert on his way or driving straight to Chicago?

Has it been reported when he left California? Or when he was seen at the gas station. Note that Monticello is south of the interstate. What was he doing there? Was he touring around the dessert on his way or driving straight to Chicago?

He could've chosen to take the "blue highways" and prattle around the beautiful American Southwest. But if he was able to negotiate those little highways, how the heck could he get confused at the hwy 191 / Interstate 70 big sign which clearly states "east to Grand Junction, Colorado," and then ....oops.... get on I70 going west? His intent was to head east.

www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-michael-cavallari-missing-met-20151206-story.html
The brother-in-law of Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler went missing in Utah more than a week ago and over 700 miles from his home in Southern California. Cutler is married to reality star Kristin Cavallari.

Interesting that the media has to state who his sister and brother-in-law are.
How about just HIS name and what he does for a living, and anything else that might be a practical clue ?
And why is there an article in a Chicago news site ? Utah is a looong way away from IL.
I'd suppose because of J.C.'s occupation.
Some of the comments in the above link are pretty harsh towards KC; so be warned. :eek:

If the reason his family has been quiet is that Michael wanted privacy -- and they (his family) know this; one would think the media or at least LE would've been notified by now.

So I doubt his family knows where he is.

Which is sad.

And when you're an NFL QB and a reality actress... you're not going to get much privacy at all -- no matter what is going on in your life, it kind of 'goes with the territory', imo.

Would like to see a good resolution to this. And I hate to think he was temporarily injured/confused and wandered off, to die alone in the cold. :(

If someone robbed or kidnapped him, you'd think they'd take his phone and laptop , or any other 'valuables'.
And since his car was found , there'd be clear tire marks after the snow melted, to show if someone else drove his car , ditched it there, and hopped into another vehicle ?

This is baffling.
:moo:

Path
Path
Path

http://www.grandcountyutah.net/896/Michael-Cavallari

Thanks Los!

Were there any time/date stamps from these photos?

To me, it looks like the car was set into motion without a driver in it, and it continued in a straight line until it hit the embankment. I think whatever happened to him happened before the accident. Moo

i was wondering the same thing. Can't tell on my little phone.

Could he have passed out from substance or exhaustion and drove off the road, stopping when it hit the rock? I hope they did s grid search and he isn't lying in the grass 500 ft from the car. This is bizarre. Alien abduction?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No other tire tracks... so I doubt another person just ran it into the embankment and took off. This is bizarre. Is that a newspaper in his hand?

Could he have passed out from substance or exhaustion and drove off the road, stopping when it hit the rock? I hope they did s grid search and he isn't lying in the grass 500 ft from the car. This is bizarre. Alien abduction?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wondering if he got a concussion and was disoriented getting lost out there. What time did this happen?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back