GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in court on Friday and the judge said that court would start at 10:00 am MST to allow the jury time to vote this morning. :)

Yes I remember him saying that. Sheesh, these jurors sure do have short days. He could have started at the normal time. FGS they leave at 3:00, plenty of time to go vote! :gavel:

Wondering on the "timeline" subject..when Alexis talked to her mother Michelle said she was going to be picking up Ada...so one can conclude that was the plan and Martin knew that. What is the explanation for his going to pick her up other than because he knew what had happened to his wife?

He is a sly one. Remember he left a voice message for Alexis. Something she said he never did? And he went on and on about how he wanted Alexis to call her mom and tell her to stay in bed. He said Michele was up and about and doing too much and wouldn't listen to him.

I should have added he made that call to explain why he went to pick up Ada. Michele finally 'agreed' to stay in bed and rest.

We will hear what the inmates are saying but will not see them. Is this correct? Sorry, I'm having a brain bubble.

in connection with the murder scene...i guess I don't know what I would do but if my father told me to throw all the pills away after taking an inventory??? I hope I would have just kept them. Damian is a complex character here and we will never know what he was thinking only through the girlfriend. Basic common sense is you want to keep every single bottle to see what happened.

This is only the 3rd homicide I'm personally aware of in Pleasant Grove in the last 20+ years.
Employee killed her employer (2001/2002,) Michelle in 2007 and a drug related Uncle/Nephew in 2009 or so.

When I researched Provo crime statistics there were approx 10 murders in the last 20 years. Of course a very low number but is more than 3, for informational purposes.

We will hear what the inmates are saying but will not see them. Is this correct? Sorry, I'm having a brain bubble.

Yes, I believe the judge ruled audio but no video of them.

in connection with the murder scene...i guess I don't know what I would do but if my father told me to throw all the pills away after taking an inventory??? I hope I would have just kept them. Damian is a complex character here and we will never know what he was thinking only through the girlfriend. Basic common sense is you want to keep every single bottle to see what happened.

I'd lay money that Macneill had everyone in his inner circle pretty much bound to do his bidding. Even if his requests didn't make sense, his crazy making made it make sense. This is how the narcissist/sociopath operates.

He is a sly one. Remember he left a voice message for Alexis. Something she said he never did? And he went on and on about how he wanted Alexis to call her mom and tell her to stay in bed. He said Michele was up and about and doing too much and wouldn't listen to him.

I should have added he made that call to explain why he went to pick up Ada. Michele finally 'agreed' to stay in bed and rest.

Hmmm... A sociopathic murderer leaving a very long voicemail message to try to cover up a murder. That has a familiar ring (no pun intended).

From Ann-Tx's article BBM, does that mean we won't hear the testimony?

Prior to testimony being heard Thursday morning, 4th District Judge Derek Pullan ruled that all four federal inmates that will be testifying in the case cannot be photographed or recorded and that they will be referred to only as inmate one, two, three and four. Pullan had already made that ruling for two of the inmates, but extended the ruling to include the other two inmates.

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/loc...cle_01a74f64-7453-5a86-9a81-15322d6e6f17.html

Does this mean we cannot even HEAR the inmates testimony ?? Now I am confused. Does anyone interpret this any differently? I hope we will be able to hear them at least.

The question I still struggle with is how did MM get that many drugs into Michele. IMO, the liquid Loritab was a key drug for his plan. Could he have put it in her food or drink? I really do not believe she took any of them willingly or with any knowledge.

Any thoughts?
It would help to know if the script for the Phenergan were suppositories. I hv used them for years because Of horrific migraines. When worst comes to worst, using phenergan in this manner really helps and I wonder if martin was using suppositories on her. So; we need to know was the scrip PO *passed orally* or was it a suppository? *he could have used several this way*

Good morning WS Friends:

I take the judges ruling to mean that we won't see nor hear the inmates testimony. But, I am standing by just in case.

Does this mean we cannot even HEAR the inmates testimony ?? Now I am confused. Does anyone interpret this any differently? I hope we will be able to hear them at least.

I heard that at least two were not going to be "taped" but that we would have audio. Maybe I am wrong? Is that why the seal is still up?

IIRC Court starts 10:00 today ~ So the jury can vote before they come in.

12:00 est

I heard that at least two were not going to be "taped" but that we would have audio. Maybe I am wrong? Is that why the seal is still up?

Doesn't start until 12:00 eastern unless earlier for attorneys today so seal expected at this time . Later start today to allow jurors to vote . HTH

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

OK I've missed something: vote on what please and thank you ! And we have two different start times lol. And the seal is Up, lol

Love ya guys! :grouphug:

As the murder trial for Pleasant Grove doctor Martin MacNeill continues Tuesday, several prison inmates are expected to testify that the defendant revealed details about how his wife died, admitting to at least one that he killed the woman.

The inmates were housed in federal prison with Martin MacNeill while he was serving time for a previous ID fraud conviction.

Prosecutors say the inmates will testify that Martin MacNeill referred to his wife, Michele MacNeill, as a "*****," and said that he was glad she was dead.

According to court papers, one inmate says Martin MacNeill told him that he drugged up his wife on Oxycontin and sleeping pills, then convinced her to get into the bathtub and held her underwater "to help her out."

At least two inmates also say Martin MacNeill boasted that authorities could not prove that it was murder.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57081994-78/macneill-martin-wife-inmates.html.csp

Doesn't start until 12:00 eastern unless earlier for attorneys today so seal expected at this time . Later start today to allow jurors to vote . HTH

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

OHHH sorry!!!! I meant 10 Utah time...12 est

I can't wait to hear them testify and too bad they won't be on cam; I think only two are not going to be on cam; unless he ruled on all four and I'm unware of that as well. But I've watched the whole trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317