GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the kindergartner teacher? She probably is an expert in various methods of CPR too.

If anyone is watching live I'm directly behind the defense table, 3rd row back, white shirt, short hair. HI!!

White shirt; short hair. Is that you on the witness stand? :seeya:

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 2m
Is it common practice for #MartinMacNeill to call you about family medical issues? "Professional courtesy," Van Zant says. @fox1n3ow

Okaaaaaaaaaay.... what did this witness add for MM?

oh this is a strong defense case...i mean they really worked on it

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 51s
Now, the defense calls Tami Black. She is Jason Poirier's parole officer. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 49s
CORRECTION: Tami Black is (or was) Jason Poirier's probation officer. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 2m
Is it common practice for #MartinMacNeill to call you about family medical issues? "Professional courtesy," Van Zant says. @fox1n3ow

Yet this witness had no idea what kind of surgery MM's wife had. Please!!

None of this changes the fact that Martin killed Michelle...MOO

Parole 0fficer SEEN him at least once a month? Does she mean she saw him?

Is she going to say that she knocked on his door and he didn't answer because he was talking to her on his cell phone in the back yard? He's admitted to this already.

Jason's probation officer

trying to ask about Jason's truthfulness

sidebar

Yet this witness had no idea what kind of surgery MM's wife had. Please!!

Such a good point! Why didn't the prosecutor bring that out more. Also I would've liked the pros to ask him whether it was common for him to announce when he was leaving to pick his kids up from school. Did he announce that every day for the last week or so while Michele was down in bed? I doubt it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She does not seem pleased to be there. My guess is cross-exam will be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214