GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a not guilty vibe, is that why they're staying late, to wrap it all up?

So no questions or anything from the jury? Did they order dinner and if so at what time? TIA

No questions as of yet. Not sure about the dinner.
Reports from Jean C and Michelle's sister of a juror sitting forward all through the defenses closing nodding yes,even when Spencer said, you must find him not guilty....FWIW

Hopefully it's an after dinner guilty verdict!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I do not like Friday verdicts! I like them even less on a holiday weekend.

HLN NG aired their dinner was brought in; that I did hear.

Nah, I think they're going to convict. There is nothing you can read into them staying late.

No questions as of yet. Not sure about the dinner.
Reports from Jean C and Michelle's sister of a juror sitting forward all through the defenses closing nodding yes,even when Spencer said, you must find him not guilty....FWIW

OMG don't you love: Jean Casarez: Jury Whisperer? She cracks me up with her craning neck and predictions based on nose scratching .. she had people in a panic during verdict watch for the Arias trial.

Nah, I think they're going to convict. There is nothing you can read into them staying late.

When did the jurors report this morning, MT? Thinking its already been about a 10 hour day for them?

tweet from FOX13 (Salt Lake City, UT) reporter Ben Winslow (10 minutes ago)

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 10m
Jury's been deliberating for 5 hours now. No word how late they're going to go. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Source:

https://twitter.com/BenWinslow
Twitter.com -- Ben Winslow
~~~~~

FOX13 still has the camera on (in case of a verdict tonight ... I assume)

http://fox13now.com/2013/10/17/live-streaming-martin-macneill-murder-trial/
FOX13 - Salt Lake City, UT -- Live Stream - Martin Macneill murder trial

You never can tell how long a jury will deliberate. The time means nothing IMO.
Jean C was totally wrong on her "holdout juror" guess when it came to jodi Arias's jurors. You gotta take her reporting with a grain of salt.

Hi, turaj:

I found the following:

http://plasticsurgery.about.com/od/Face_Lift/a/Activity-After-Surgery.htm
About.com - Plastic Surgery --

Facelift Recovery

Driving, Work, and Exercise After Facelift Surgery

Snipped:

Do not bend over for the first week. Bending over may cause dizziness or an uncomfortable fullness, so move cautiously for the first week.

Snipped:

Do not drive while you are taking pain medication because the drugs will alter your judgment and delay your responses. Following most operations, you will be able to drive once you stop taking pain medication.
~~~~~

http://nipntuck.com/minneapolis-plastic-surgery/face/after-surgery-instructions-facelift/
Nipntuck.com

Facelift – After Surgery Instructions

Snipped from answer to question: What can I do to reduce the swelling?

Avoid activities that involve bending over or straining.

Snipped from answer to question: When can I shower after surgery?

Do not take a bath, hot tub or swim for two weeks.

Thank you for providing that...I have some recollection of some face surgery I had for skin cancer and thought that was my instruction and it makes sense. Also they talk about the hot bath...that could have been some interesting info for the prosecution to provide as Michelle and Martin should be concerned with following the instructions.

OMG don't you love: Jean Casarez: Jury Whisperer? She cracks me up with her craning neck and predictions based on nose scratching .. she had people in a panic during verdict watch for the Arias trial.

Mrs G ! The voice of reason.... Yes, they were fighting, divided into camps and hopelessly hung !

You never can tell how long a jury will deliberate. The time means nothing IMO.
Jean C was totally wrong on her "holdout juror" guess when it came to jodi Arias's jurors. You gotta take her reporting with a grain of salt.

Yep...when it comes to jury deliberations, she always sees the glass as half empty....
:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member