GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, the woman storming past media with her arms crossed and angry .. my take on that lady, she saw JC craning her neck towards her, trying to read into her soul while taking notes and felt a little, oh I dunno, self protective.

She was storming past JC because JC was acting like a crazy stalker IMO!

Yep! And Jean had her as the lone hold out....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This case is a no brainer. Michele was fine the night before she died. Went to Sizzler's for dinner with Martin and Alexis before driving Alexis to the airport. Next day she is dead before noon. No way did she take those drugs on her own. He must have put them in food or drink. Maybe made breakfast for her that morning before going to work and then stopped by home to "polish" her off before picking up Ada.

I'll be sick if they find him not guilty. I would rather have a hung jury.

I totally agree with your theory.

See see it can be a very positive thing:floorlaugh: We learn to live our lives around Court. Dusting is done. Something yummy in the crock pot. Febreze sprayed thru. I gotta say I get many mundane jobs done. I'll grab a sock drawer or a junk drawer and sit and organize. Good hubby ya got there.

He is a peach for sure, thanks. I think its funny it took me 19 years to find out how much it impresses my hubby that I can be old fashion domestic for week at a stretch. :D

BTW, crock pots rule. I've cooked in them for over 30 years and they never fail to deliver...

Yes, we have it. I don't completely understand why it wasn't on the table for this one.

As an interesting aside, until a few years ago, Utah was the only state that still had firing squad as one of the available means of execution. If I remember correctly, there are still a few people on death row here that have chosen to be executed by firing squad (at least one of them said that they're sticking with it to embarrass the state); and since it was an option when they were convicted, they still have the right. It hasn't been that long (less than ten years) since Utah executed someone by firing squad.

Interesting. Thank You. I think if the DP was on the table there would not be a Guilty Verdict. IMO when the DP is involved Jurors really want the hard evidence.
ETA-unless lesser charges were included

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Jury is still delibrificating. This could go all night folks. #martinmacneill

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

My source on the inside says the jury asked for gloves to handle Michele's shirt, and a calculator. Say whaaa? #MartinMacNeill

:waitasec::dunno:

One of the most interesting parts for me is if and when the Jurors speak. I never take any stock in what the reports say as to how a Juror responds in Court. So many times they are waaay off the mark. I believe it was in the Sandusky Trial? Jurors wore some sort of sport jerseys???? Something like that. Everybody freaked out thinking the jurors were too buddy buddy and not taking their duty seriously. We all know how that turned out. Ole Jer is doing 3 hots and a cot.
ETA or maybe it was just same color shirts????

All I am going to take from reports is these Jurors are hard at it. Looking at the evidence. As they should. Good for them. Long day for them. Not to mention the 4 weeks. God bless them :please:

They need to see for themselves the BMI calculation I guess

All I am going to take from reports is these Jurors are hard at it. Looking at the evidence. As they should. Good for them. Long day for them. Not to mention the 4 weeks. God bless them :please:

There is literally no use in making predictions about the jury or what it means that they are taking this amount of time or that they asked for certain exhibits, etc. There is no way to know what it means, and so often media and lawyers make predictions, but there is really nothing that can be read into or predicted about any of it.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

My source on the inside says the jury asked for gloves to handle Michele's shirt, and a calculator. Say whaaa? #MartinMacNeill

:waitasec::dunno:

PLEASE do not tell me that they "might" be calculating her BMI and that they listened to the ergonomic guy as valid testimony! The gloves....makes sense that personal protection (gloves) would be used to hold/evaluate a victim's clothing since the professionals do the same thing when on the stand!

Now...wonder if they'll be looking at the size tags on her shirt vs her BMI...all totally irrelevant to the case in point

Jurors askd for gloves and a calculator per courtchatter.com

Good! They are on it!
ETA: I was thinking why not pull her out by her shirt! She wasn't a slippery sopay naked woman.... pull her out by her clothes!

Not sure where they are going with this but it gives me good vibes!
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Are any of the Utah TV stations doing a verdict watch or anything with people discussing?
I am gobsmacked that HLN just dropped all coverage and stuck to regular programming. I don't watch them much but I thought with a verdict watch they would be going full tilt (like with Arias, Zimmerman). Also used to the local streams running commentary.

I feel like I fell into a black hole :panic:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Jury is still delibrificating. This could go all night folks. #martinmacneill

thanks for the updates. I'm slacking off. Just so amazed the jury is still at it.

hey chatroom folks!

I'm in the room but don't know how to speak.

:loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member